Destiny 2 *Official* CAG Thread - Farmhands Wanted

That'd be awesome, UB.  Thx for looking into it. 

After getting to 280 last night, I went and bought some legendary mods and inched my way up to 283. 

Want to try and set something up for clan members Saturday night? I dont know if trials will be too sweaty for us by than but doesnt hurt to try.

Working on our #slack site.

Adding channels (works like discussion threads but organized by workflow) & looking for suggestions. So far I have:

-Weekly Raids
-Where is Xur?
-Crucible [PvP]
-Trials of the Nine
-Nightfall
-Flashpoint
-Leviathan
-Adventures
-Patrols
-Gear, Mods, and Builds. Oh my!
-Clan
-Destiny News
-Leveling Up Tips
-Destiny Chatter
-Factions
-Destiny collectibles
-Gear Talk

Looking to add the following functionality (suggestions welcome):

*file share via Google drive
*to do list (keep track of who needs to complete what tasks. This will help find others that need the same as you.)
* Google team calendar for clan events or meetups for raids, nightfall, any fireteam stuff.
*polls/surveys
*gifs / memes for fun

If you are interested in joining pm me. I will send you a link and instructions. Also if you would like to assist as a mod let me know that would be great.

Linkin: Yeah, people who don't even have the game should be out ASAP. That's just stupid. It's just surprising to me that with 100 members we have yet to get the Raid completion engram. I know some of our core group is getting close, but I figured some of the randos who joined would have done it. I guess part of the problem is they have to do it with at least 2 other clan members. After cleaning out people who don't have the game, you might consider cleaning out people who never play with other clan members AND who aren't regular CAGs. I have no problem with people who are regulars here, but who might not have time to play with others, being in the clan. But randos that signed up from Cheapy's tweet or just found out about it some other way and have nothing to do with CAG can get lost ;)..
I'm a regular raider and seriously tried on several nights to get people from the clan to finish it but it was kinda a mess. I ended up finishing with one other CAG, but you need 3. The rest were all LFG people. I'd gladly knock it out each week with some CAGs if the timing is reasonable. Also, regarding kicking people out. Take it easy with that. One of the people that somebody kicked out was my friend who is on almost every night and was part of our attempted clan raid completions. So now if someone completes either the raid or trials clan engrams this week, I think he is screwed out of them.

Do any of you guys group up for Trials?  I'd like to give it a go but need at least 2 more people.  I'm currently at 284 light on my Warlock.

I'd also love to get a group for the Raid as well since I've only ever tried it once but we only got through the dogs last week.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been up to speed with the clan stuff this past week I have just gotten super swamped with life and so when I have free time I've just been hopping directly onto the game and not thinking about the bigger picture.

I am super sorry to hear that your buddy got kicked Trent, I think the best way to alleviate this kind of stuff is to have a full roster in the OP that outlines your CAG name, your Gamertag/PSNID and console played on. Also then if we invited friends who are non CAGs but good people and regular players then list those as well. 

I have just edited the WIKI post with all of the correct information and outlines what we all need to do. Please consult the WIKI post on the OP and follow the directions there so that we can make this experience more streamlined for us all! : )

*edit* I added a few of you already when I built the WIKI but be sure to add the names of any non CAG friends you have brought in to the clan right under yours in the roster. Thanks! : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Trent sorry about your buddy. Maybe The Destiny site is not reliable as i had hoped. I literally checked on every person i kicked to make sure they had at least a character that they were playing with, 100% of the people kicked did not come up with a character profile.

Have you tried to have him join again? There's still a free spots open.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If any xbox people are on Sunday night after 7pm and want to team up, let me know. I'm up for anything PvE (I'm terrible at crucible).

That same friend was kicked out again today after this post was made. Great.
Really!? At this point it must be a glitch then. I'm the only one who has kicked anyone out, and i haven't touched the roster in a couple days. I'll check with Gottdot, the other admin and Vash the founder to make sure.

I'm up for Trials or Nightfall tonight.  I really want to knock the Nightfall out twice if possible (2 characters) since that means 3 powerful rewards (Nightfall drops plus the engram).  That would be by far my most efficient way of powering up at this point.  I love doing the raid (minus the glitchy-ass boss fight) but I get so little from that.  So far in dozens of hours of doing various parts I've gotten one weapon and 2 armor pieces.

I should be on in a bit.

So I've been pretty quiet in here and I think this is my first time posting. I'm still leveling up, currently at 215LL. I'm in the clan and I'm usually on after work, 1900-2300 Est, M-F.
Gamertag: Rotarychino13b

That same friend was kicked out again today after this post was made. Great.
Really!? At this point it must be a glitch then. I'm the only one who has kicked anyone out, and i haven't touched the roster in a couple days. I'll check with Gottdot, the other admin and Vash the founder to make sure.

Yeah I have no clue what is up with that then man, I haven't touched the roster at all myself and Linkin hasn't either. The only other admin at the moment is got and I doubt he has touched it at all since he is just a lazy pile of garbage anyway.

279*

Lucked out and got Orpheus Rig from a purple. I can solo the Fallen Glimmer farm pub event/heroic. It's awesome. I'm ready for those friggin dogs in the NF now.

I hit the 279* wall and was hoping I'd crack it before reset, maybe tonight...we'll see.

279*

Lucked out and got Orpheus Rig from a purple. I can solo the Fallen Glimmer farm pub event/heroic. It's awesome. I'm ready for those friggin dogs in the NF now.

I hit the 279* wall and was hoping I'd crack it before reset, maybe tonight...we'll see.
I think I'm stuck at 274 for now. I spent a little time last night farming the IO armor set.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I think I'm stuck at 274 for now. I spent a little time last night farming the IO armor set.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I started feeling the grind of doing planetary challenges and pubs, so I decided to try one of the after campaign storyline quests. The (Sturm) quest reward helped me jump a few LL's and now hit a ceiling again but tomorrow is reset...I'm going to save the Mida quest for when I'm at 290+

Did two Strikes w/randoms last night. Felt dirty...at the recap screen it was:

ORB GENERATED

Random 1: 3

Random 2: 4

Seoul Caliber: 23

Hahahahaha. These boots rock.

304 Warlock

304 Hunter

303 Titan

Cant seem to get 305 bonds keep holding me back hopefully next reset RNG will gift me some Bonds

Per reddit seems like the updates are out but servers still down 800MB patch on xbox and a few GB on Ps4 but servers still down.

I was going to take a spur of the moment day off too to try and level up a 2nd character...glad I didn't.

Got The End scout rifle again from Trial of the Nine clan engram reward. Meh...great scout rifle but I don't need 2 atm (especially since this one didn't roll w/a legendary mod either).

I was off today and was going to see the early 10:30 am showing of Kingsman but decided to stay home and play D2 instead but I guess Bungie had other plans.

DESTINY 2 UPDATE - 09/25/2017 (https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/Update/46352)

1.0.3 The one about Faction Rallies.
Faction Rallies

• Pledge to a faction Vendor
    Pledging places a buff on the player character for the duration of the event associating the character with the faction

[*]Earn faction Reputation tokens
  • By Destroying Enemy resources in Lost Sectors, completing public events, completing strikes, completing Crucible matches, and the Leviathan raid

[*]Turn tokens in for reward packages
  • Earn faction themed rewards from your faction

[*]Help your faction win
  • The faction with the most rank ups across the game will sell a new weapon at a discount for faction members

UI

• Fixed an issue in which Hunters with a specific amount of health would see their health bar on the HUD at all times
Activities

• Fixed issue in the raid that granted resurrection tokens unintentionally to players joining encounters in progress
  • Fixed an issue in which killing the first Minotaur too quickly in the Unbreakable Adventure would result in progression being blocked
Clans

• Fixed an issue where clan XP was not being granted for completing public events
  • Fixed an issue preventing some players from receiving weekly clan engrams
    Players who leave a clan will still not be eligible for clan rewards that week

Eververse

• Fixed an issue in which Bright engrams would show 'Requires Level 20' if a player hadn't accepted all Leveling Rewards from Tess after reaching level 20
  • Fixed an issue in which the action button on weapon ornaments displayed Discard instead of Unlock
Crucible

Call to Arms

• Reduced the amount needed to complete the milestone to align it with other weekly milestones
Midtown

• Adjusted Clash & Supremacy power ammo locations
  • Added invisible physics volumes to keep players from leaving the intended playable space
Eternity

• Added a soft-kill volume to keep players from hiding on the edge of the map
  • Dead players' Ghosts will no longer appear in the "Fork" location
General

• Fixed an issue in which players in the Tower could sometimes fail to load gear
  • Fixed a crash when signing out of Destiny 2
Companion

Android

• Fixed an issue in which the gear search button was covering item actions
  • Fixed an issue in which Ghosts were not showing in character gear
  • Added a filter and member count in the clan roster
iOS

• Fixed an issue in the way gear power was sorted when including items that don't have power
Web

• When you close an explore item in trending, the page no longer refreshes
  • Paging update in search

Broly/Vash, Gokusin and 2 others completed the trials run last night. Be sure to pick up your reward with Hawthorne ASAP.

Question, I got a Hawthorne reward tonight who's Engram said it was 285 Power but it gave me a level 15 (yes, 15) Power "A Sudden Death" Shotgun......is that right?!?

Question, I got a Hawthorne reward tonight who's Engram said it was 285 Power but it gave me a level 15 (yes, 15) Power "A Sudden Death" Shotgun......is that right?!?
Yeah I got 10 auto rifle. Trying to figure out what these low level items are for I have some others as well.

Buried in those patch notes is a decrease in the Call to Arms milestone requirements - thank god. Having to grind through Crucible on 2 characters (and soon 3) was getting to be a bit too much.

Can someone explain the weapons with 10 attack and the armor with 10 defense?
Those are the Trials rewards. If you get them when actually playing Trials they are "powerful" engrams and you get them at very high light levels. But I figured they wanted people who just got them from the Clan rewards to have to power them up themselves. I'm guessing the raid clan reward might be the same but since I haven't seen one yet I'm not sure. Be very happy if you got armor, though. I've gotten two weapons so far from the clan engrams, though I think the second one is pretty good: The Adjuticator SMG. My other one was a worthless sniper rifle. It's nice to be able to get them from the Clan rewards without even having to play Trials though - well, assuming Broly et al can keep clearing 7 wins for us that is ;).

I got "The End" scout rifle and some boots from my actual Trials run this weekend (where we got to 3 wins). Boots of course are the worst armor piece to get because they don't really stand out. I really don't like the game mode for Trials this time, but at least you aren't constantly getting insta-sniped like before.

I still need to run one Nightfall if anyone is on tonight.

Oh, also I got the Vigilance Wing pulse rifle from a public event engram last night.  I didn't realize it was an exotic when you guys were talking about it earlier.  It's nice and all, but I don't see using it over my 305 Mida right now.  (I got my V-Wing at 301).

My main goals are to get as high light (sorry, "power") as possible and figure out what loadout to use for the final Raid boss.   Being in the nether-realm I need something to shoot those psions quick and then also need something to shoot the skulls.  I was hesitant to power up my Mida but I figured I should try to level up while I can.  I got a 300 Nameless Midnight drop but didn't have a legendary kinetic mod to make that 305.  So I sacrificed being able to use Coldheart or Merciless on the final boss which isn't so great, but on the flip side got my Warlock to 300.  I could have put it into my pulse rifle to make that 305, but I didn't like using that in the nether-realm last time.  I also figure reset will give me some more ways to power up, so maybe by the time I get back to the boss again I'll be ready.  It is kind of ridiculous that the clan has not cleared the Raid.

bread's done
Back