Destiny Discussion Thread - Fear The Moon Wizards on September 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint Noir said:
I have no idea where to start with this game... I picked it up over the weekend from the Microsoft Store sale. If anyone else picked it up this week or is doing so from one of today's sales and you need a noob to play with on XBONE... hit me up. haha
Finish the story, do patrols, and get to level 20. Then start looking for blue gear to get your light level up from there, then get legendary gear to get it to 31. Let us know when you are ready for Vault of Glass or Crota raid ;).

Finish the story, do patrols, and get to level 20. Then start looking for blue gear to get your light level up from there, then get legendary gear to get it to 31. Let us know when you are ready for Vault of Glass or Crota raid ;).
Haha. Thanks. I have no idea what that means... I haven't even booted it up yet beyond the install. But I will let you know. :p

Saint Noir said:
Haha. Thanks. I have no idea what that means... I haven't even booted it up yet beyond the install. But I will let you know. :p
The story missions are pretty self-explanatory. But if you just go through those you will probably only be level 16 or so by the end. It gets a little hard if you are under-leveled with respect to the missions (which will have suggested levels to them). So you do patrols, which are just free-roaming on the different planets, to do missions and bounties which give you experience. But the experience caps at level 20.

Then you need to upgrade your gear to get to level 30-32. Green gear is "uncommon", blue gear is "rare" while purple gear is "legendary". You'll understand the colors soon enough when you start finding stuff.

Only blue and legendary armor has "light" levels to it, which is what gets you from character level 20 to 30 and beyond. Once you hit 26-27 you can run the Vault of Glass Raid, and once you hit 30 you can run the new Crota's End raid. The Raids are the best part of the game so that should be your end goal.

There is a lot of other stuff I didn't mention like the strikes, Crucible, etc. But you'll figure that all out as you play.

So the person I ran Nightfall with last night apparently streamed it:

http://www.twitch.tv/twogirlsonecoop/b/599861365

Skip to 8:58 in particular ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, F them for doing this the day AFTER the reset and not in time for it. I ran it twice after the reset before this hotfix was in place.

I still have my Titan to take through if we want to get a CAG run tonight. But that would be the one character I wouldn't want the helm for since having a Defender Titan with the confuse bubble (which comes from the Saint-41 exotic helm) is pretty crucial in the first section.
You know that early adopters always get screwed over, right? :beer:

GLOCKGLOCK said:
You know that early adopters always get screwed over, right? :beer:
Of course - but I didn't expect it to be by mere hours ;).

I'll be on around 6:30-7 Pacific if we want to do this thing tonight. I also still need to run the Nightfall on my Titan and the weekly for all of them.

Of course - but I didn't expect it to be by mere hours ;).

I'll be on around 6:30-7 Pacific if we want to do this thing tonight. I also still need to run the Nightfall on my Titan and the weekly for all of them.
Tuesdays are always update days so you are always getting your raids in before "fixes" good or bad ;)

gotdott said:
Tuesdays are always update days so you are always getting your raids in before "fixes" good or bad ;)
Yeah, but it always seem like the "bad" fixes are in place for the reset. I seem to remember some coming Monday evening in preparation for the reset.

Yeah, but it always seem like the "bad" fixes are in place for the reset. I seem to remember some coming Monday evening in preparation for the reset.
I don't remember this usually happening - they release the update with an announcement during the day and there's usually someone responding to people on reddit so it's not automated or anything like that (VoG fixes were rolled out later in the day)

Edit: I think the initial Templar boundary fix was rolled out and announced later though not sure

Dat skull on the hunter chest. So slick.

Warlock set looks like something out of Lord of the Rings. Awesome.

Holy damn those armors look awesome all together.

And io, I had terrible luck even after the update.

Did a full run on my Warlock of Crota and got 2 Shards at each checkpoint so 6 shards for the whole thing and that was it.

Then on my 3 Nightfalls I got 9 Strange Coins, 11 Ascendant Shards and then a shitty random Dead Orbit Assault Rifle.

Cool.

I was so excited to come home and play today and I literally effing got NOTHING. 

Xur better have something cool this week at least to cheer me up in regards to Destiny because right now I am pretty bummed out.

OK, so now I have 6 full runs minus one final Crota clear (post-patch). We couldn't get Crota done this evening.

I thought it would be interesting to see the totals on shards/energy to see how long it might take to max out the armor.

So, in the 6 runs:

- 46 Radiant Shards
- 19 Radiant Energy
- Weapons: (3 total) Swordbreaker (shotgun), Black Hammer (sniper), Song of Ir Yut (machine gun)
- Armor: (4 total) Warlock chest piece, Hunter gloves, Titan gloves and boots
- Class item: Mark of the Pit (Titan)
- Exotics: none
- Ship (on second run with my Hunter)
- Shader x 3 and Emblem x 3 (since every character seems to get this on the first run)

I finally picked up that class mark when I went back to get the first chest with Rad after the rest of the CAG crew did the Raid and Nightfall. So assuming I'll just get 2 shards for my Crota completion on my Titan (all I have left to do this week), there are a few observations to make.

The game definitely favors giving you shards, which is good, since you will most likely need a lot more of those. I already used 21 (7 per node x 3) to get my Warlock chest piece maxed out. I have her at 31 1/2 with that, two new maxed Vanguard pieces, and an upgraded exotic helm.

Weapons take 18 Radiant Energy to fully upgrade. So across 3 characters for 2 weeks I got just enough to max one weapon. If you only have 1 character, it would take you about 6 weeks!

Most likely it will get a little easier later on as you will start to get duplicate armor and weapons that you can break those for the shards/energy. And the 1-for-1 exchange that Eris does is nice, too, so that you can make the best use of whatever you end up with.

I might max out my Raid sniper - though most likely I'll just do two nodes and hope I get the rocket launcher soon.

As for armor, I have 27 left after doing the Warlock chest piece. I think the gloves and boots may only have 2 nodes - is that right? So they'd only need 14. The problem here is that if you have a piece of armor with a bad roll (like one of my Titan pieces is all strength) you may not want to waste shards on that. I'll probably level up my Titan gloves which are Int/Disc and hold off on the boots in case I get better ones.

It is interesting, though, that 6 weeks worth of runs is just about enough to max one set of armor (assuming you use an exotic for the 4th) and one weapon. And that would be more or less just in time for the Hard mode raid.

I have a VOG hard Templar cp I want to run tonight. Got into a goup of 31s and only a couple had decent weapons and seemed to know what they were doing. It's so easy to hit 31, it doesn't tell you anything. One guy had all blue weapons.

I did Crota from the bridge on last night, I got boots from that drop and the machine gun from Crota. I probably won't use the machine gun as I'll only want to max out a couple raid weapons. I've almost maxed the rocket launcher from last week and that thing is a beast; 'aggressive' tracking and cluster bombs make it a slightly inferior Gjalihorn (but doesn't fill an exotic slot). Went back to the start with Io later and got Universal Remote from the first chest (hey, free exotic shard). Hoping to get another piece of armour from the first drop.

I picked up Final Rest II from nightfall, not too excited about another fusion rifle.

OK, so now I have 6 full runs minus one final Crota clear (post-patch). We couldn't get Crota done this evening.

I thought it would be interesting to see the totals on shards/energy to see how long it might take to max out the armor.

So, in the 6 runs:

- 46 Radiant Shards
- 19 Radiant Energy
- Weapons: (3 total) Swordbreaker (shotgun), Black Hammer (sniper), Song of Ir Yut (machine gun)
- Armor: (4 total) Warlock chest piece, Hunter gloves, Titan gloves and boots
- Class item: Mark of the Pit (Titan)
- Exotics: none
- Ship (on second run with my Hunter)
- Shader x 3 and Emblem x 3 (since every character seems to get this on the first run)

I finally picked up that class mark when I went back to get the first chest with Rad after the rest of the CAG crew did the Raid and Nightfall. So assuming I'll just get 2 shards for my Crota completion on my Titan (all I have left to do this week), there are a few observations to make.

The game definitely favors giving you shards, which is good, since you will most likely need a lot more of those. I already used 21 (7 per node x 3) to get my Warlock chest piece maxed out. I have her at 31 1/2 with that, two new maxed Vanguard pieces, and an upgraded exotic helm.

Weapons take 18 Radiant Energy to fully upgrade. So across 3 characters for 2 weeks I got just enough to max one weapon. If you only have 1 character, it would take you about 6 weeks!

Most likely it will get a little easier later on as you will start to get duplicate armor and weapons that you can break those for the shards/energy. And the 1-for-1 exchange that Eris does is nice, too, so that you can make the best use of whatever you end up with.

I might max out my Raid sniper - though most likely I'll just do two nodes and hope I get the rocket launcher soon.

As for armor, I have 27 left after doing the Warlock chest piece. I think the gloves and boots may only have 2 nodes - is that right? So they'd only need 14. The problem here is that if you have a piece of armor with a bad roll (like one of my Titan pieces is all strength) you may not want to waste shards on that. I'll probably level up my Titan gloves which are Int/Disc and hold off on the boots in case I get better ones.

It is interesting, though, that 6 weeks worth of runs is just about enough to max one set of armor (assuming you use an exotic for the 4th) and one weapon. And that would be more or less just in time for the Hard mode raid.
Yeah, that's the math I figured based on my run last week where I got radiant shards from every point. I wonder if the hard raid will favor radiant energy since there will be more weapons available?

Looks like more and more people are trying the Crota glitch to mixed results. I saw one person said they got it two our of five times. It doesn't appear we were doing anything wrong it just seems like conditions need to be perfect for it to work. I hate to say it, but maybe we're better off just running it legit (or semi-legit if we do the health recovery). I think we just need a quicker method to bring him down.

Have you guys seen the whole thing about the Husk of the Pit?

Last I had heard was that is was a glitch thing in the demo but after the last hotfix people are reportedly getting it in the full game now. I found this out by doing a strike and the matchmade teammate just started spamming my friend in the face with it. We switched to game chat and he explained he got it and was crazy stoked and has been just jumping into games to show it off. He said he heard you could get it by simply killing the summoned Sword of Crotas on the Cosmodrome and that was what he did and just randomly got it after farming a while.

My buddies and I went to the Cosmodrome of course then and just started murdering every Sword of Crota with no luck. I then looked it up before I turned my computer off for the night and found that his story totally checked out and that farming the very first part of the Fist of Crota mission that is now readily available to pick, is the fastest way to obtain this. It is a really crappy white gun at first but then we use the Embalming Orb (I think that was it) that you buy from Eris to transform it into a Legendary. Then the Crux of Crota is a Hard mode Crota drop that will allow you to transform that Legendary into the Exotic everyone has been lusting over!

Found this info here for those of you that are more visual!

http://planetdestiny.com/husk-of-the-pit/

If doing it with my full team of regulars it only takes us a few minutes. What is your guys' strategy exactly?
I think last night we just didn't have enough heavy weapons to bring him down quickly. In the groups that I have defeated him everyone had maxed rockets (ghallahorn preferred, but Hezen and Truth work as well). You need some maxed ice breakers too for taking out boomers and doing dps on Crota.

We camp left stairs. One person with IB takes out boomers and Knights, with another backing him up. Person that runs sword pulls Swordbearer over so everyone can take him down. Once he picks up sword he gets in position and counts it down and you unload on crota. He gets in his hits then everyone hits crota to take him down again. You do that entire thing over again and you should have him down to 1/3 heath. Then everyone goes into middle tunnel to take out ogres that spawn. Then move back to left and repeat the crota/sword part. If crota moves right you just have to wait it out until he comes back. Snipe the boomers and get the Swordbearers health down but dont kill him until crota comes back to middle.

Not sure the setup for the person running the sword, but I think they are Hunters (Bladedancers) and go invisible before going to crota and spamming RT.

And yes I only got Shards when I killed him with my Hunter for the 2nd time yesterday...

I think last night we just didn't have enough heavy weapons to bring him down quickly. In the groups that I have defeated him everyone had maxed rockets (ghallahorn preferred, but Hezen and Truth work as well). You need some maxed ice breakers too for taking out boomers and doing dps on Crota.

We camp left stairs. One person with IB takes out boomers and Knights, with another backing him up. Person that runs sword pulls Swordbearer over so everyone can take him down. Once he picks up sword he gets in position and counts it down and you unload on crota. He gets in his hits then everyone hits crota to take him down again. You do that entire thing over again and you should have him down to 1/3 heath. Then everyone goes into middle tunnel to take out ogres that spawn. Then move back to left and repeat the crota/sword part. If crota moves right you just have to wait it out until he comes back. Snipe the boomers and get the Swordbearers health down but dont kill him until crota comes back to middle.

And yes I only got Shards when I killed him with my Hunter for the 2nd time yesterday...
Hmm.

Yeah having strong heavies definitely help. On our primary team we all have maxed new Ice Breakers and maxed old Gjallarhorns and so the whole thing is pretty smooth. From my time doing it we always went to the right after being on bottom. The thralls are easier from there it seems based on their spawning and movement and then since he runs to the right even if you are a second or so late and he begins running, it is easier to still finish him.

But yeah sounds like the biggest problem is just the heavy yeah. My buddy and I swapped being sword carriers each time depending on who had more heavy available to unload on Crota haha

I actually got something other than just shards my second Crota kill this week! It was my 3rd freaking Black Hammer however. Fixed RNG for guns you already have? Pfft. Realistically though I do not mind. If I got the Fusion Rifle, Shotgun or Machine gun I would feel obligated to keep it. This way I am able to break it down without any concerns and have even more material to transfer to hit 32 as soon as I get this damn Warlock chest piece...

My material loot has been fairly even - 18 energy 19 shards so far between two characters

The one thing we didn't try yesterday was having me quit after you hit crota like they did in the video. But we spent so much time on it we could have just ran it the regular way lol

[quote name="BrolyB593" post="12335773" timestamp="1418828508"]If doing it with my full team of regulars it only takes us a few minutes. What is your guys' strategy exactly?[/quote]
I don't think it is necessarily the strategy, but the weapons. I believe everybody was using heavy rockets. It would be fine if Crota stayed still, but he moves and so some miss and when everybody reloads he shield goes back. I feel like there needs to either be somebody laying down machine gun fire or he needs to drop in that first volley. Plus we were down when person since we were trying to get the glitch to work. I was also new to the sword so I don't think I had that timing perfect. There were a few things working against us.

I don't think it is necessarily the strategy, but the weapons. I believe everybody was using heavy rockets. It would be fine if Crota stayed still, but he moves and so some miss and when everybody reloads he shield goes back. I feel like there needs to either be somebody laying down machine gun fire or he needs to drop in that first volley. Plus we were down when person since we were trying to get the glitch to work. I was also new to the sword so I don't think I had that timing perfect. There were a few things working against us.
That is a good idea for teams without a full set of tracking rockets. Have one designated Machine Gun user to keep the momentum up on his shield destruction if others need to reload.

Yeah this boss is 100% all about timing I feel like and if you don't have the rhythm you are shot. Play with my normal team and we knock it out of the park. Buddy invites me to help his randoms who haven't beaten it yet... took quite a while hahah.

My groups problem last night was that we were taking his shields down so quickly, the sword bearer couldn't make it in time. We actually had to try to not take them down so fast. Haha

I did about 4 or 5 runs to Fist of Crota to farm the Sword of Crota for the bounty (on different characters) before I realized the Husk of the Pit was even a thing.

But then after I quit playing last night I read about that. So I hopped back on and within about 10 more tries, I pulled that damn thing from the Blade!

I started to level it up but it is a very slow. Apparently it only levels with Hive kills? You only have one node to level and then I think you need the Embalming Orb to transform it. It looks like it will take a few hundred kills to get the node filled. That is a little bit of a pain since the gun is so underpowered compared to what we are used to. I think it's damage is only 123 or so. (Mine says 138 now but that might be because I slightly upgraded it - I will have to see if that changes as I kill more Hive).

I have it equipped on my Warlock if you check out my Bungie profile:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/1/4611686018432538587/2305843009230366755#gear

I'm about 2 3/4 on my Eris rank, so it might be possible for me to get this thing completed tonight if I do double bounties on the reset. We are also due for a Warlock bounty so that will probably help.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to run Crota just let me know. I will be out until after 8pm Pacific though.

My groups problem last night was that we were taking his shields down so quickly, the sword bearer couldn't make it in time. We actually had to try to not take them down so fast. Haha
That happened to us Monday night. It took plenty of communication and practice to get it down. I will probably be running it tonight. Might have room for more if anybody is interested.

io, I'm not sure when we will be doing it, but if you are on when we try I will definitely send an invite.

^ I definitely want to get that done on my Titan. It might not be till 8:30 or so till I am able to play. You guys should do Nightfalls/Weeklies and farm for Husk of the Pit till I get back ;). Alternatively, I am free way earlier as well - like 4-5pm, as long as we are done by 6 (all Pacific of course).

Gloves and boots do require 3 nodes to max.

So to get 3 pieces of Raid gear maxed out, it will take 63 radiant shards. So it will most likely take more like 7-8 runs to get a fully maxed armor set (of just 3 pieces - you'd need to you use an exotic for the 4th) along with one maxed Raid weapon.

If you see me on Exclusion Zone I'm glimmer farming, feel free to jump in and it'll go faster for both of us! Gotta get ready for Xur
I was actually at my cap yesterday! Ended up dropping 10k on some more Heavy Synth.

I find glimmer farming horribly boring by myself but oddly entertaining with others because one it obviously goes faster but two you get to see who can get bashed further by the Phalanxes hahah

RADa5AURU5 said:
If you see me on Exclusion Zone I'm glimmer farming, feel free to jump in and it'll go faster for both of us! Gotta get ready for Xur
I might join you. I am running really low. And with my Eris rank going up I need it there for the various class items and emblems and stuff too. And I certainly don't want to be out when Xur shows up.

I might join you. I was running really low. And with my Eric rank going up I need it there for the various class items and emblems and stuff too. And I certainly don't want to be out when Xur shows up.
Speaking of I really like the red Hunter cloak she sells. It makes you look more like Xur as it covers a larger portion of your face.

I might join you. I was running really low. And with my Eric's Mom rank going up I need it there for the various class items and emblems and stuff too. And I certainly don't want to be out when Xur shows up.
ftfy

if you guys remember to vault your glimmer items instead of turning in to the cryptarch you will have a healthy amount

gotdott said:
ftfy

if you guys remember to vault your glimmer items instead of turning in to the cryptarch you will have a healthy amount
I had vaulted a bunch back when I kept hitting the cap. But I have since redeemed them all and I'm at around 9000 now. And I've been using the Hive glimmer item like crazy when running Eris bounties so I've actually built it up from a low of about 2000.

I had vaulted a bunch back when I kept hitting the cap. But I have since redeemed them all and I'm at around 9000 now. And I've been using the Hive glimmer item like crazy when running Eris bounties so I've actually built it up from a low of about 2000.
Just do exclusion zone - you hit 25k in under an hour and will end up with 20-30+ network keys to vault away. Save your wax idols for when you do repeated material transactions eventually :p

[quote name="io" post="12336842" timestamp="1418848882"]^ I definitely want to get that done on my Titan. It might not be till 8:30 or so till I am able to play. You guys should do Nightfalls/Weeklies and farm for Husk of the Pit till I get back ;). Alternatively, I am free way earlier as well - like 4-5pm, as long as we are done by 6 (all Pacific of course).

Gloves and boots do require 3 nodes to max.

So to get 3 pieces of Raid gear maxed out, it will take 63 radiant shards. So it will most likely take more like 7-8 runs to get a fully maxed armor set (of just 3 pieces - you'd need to you use an exotic for the 4th) along with one maxed Raid weapon.[/quote]
The thing that makes me nervous about that is last time it took out group a few hours to get the rhythm down. Plus 10:30 my time might be pushing it. ;)
If we end up running without you I'm always willing to help others if they need to round out a group.

Renegade Moose said:
The thing that makes me nervous about that is last time it took out group a few hours to get the rhythm down. Plus 10:30 my time might be pushing it. ;) If we end up running without you I'm always willing to help others if they need to round out a group.
I'll be back a little earlier than I thought. I ought to be able to get on around 8 Pacific if that helps. Well, I'll check in any case. If not, I'll just go kill Hive with my Husk of the Pit ;).

I may end up having to resort to destinylfg like I did early on with the VoG. Though I haven't had to do that for a while and I kind of like not having to use it - the results are so random. It seems I'm either in some incompetent group or one who is so good they rush through (and make me miss some chests). But since I'm just looking for a Crota clear I guess the latter wouldn't be a problem.

Ryuukishi said:
So is there no longer any way to exchange extra materials for marks? :( Why would they take that away?
Nope, they reversed it... I used to exchange my mats for marks very early on in the game. But then you reach a point where you always seem to be out of materials and meanwhile you are hitting your mark cap of 200 all the time.

I would still like to have the option to exchange for non-Vanguard rep though. I haven't bothered to rank up any Crucible-related stuff but that was a way around actually having to play PvP. But then again, those vendors don't have anything I need and I end up getting their weapons and armor eventually anyway through random engram drops.

Still, though, I think they should have kept the old exchange and just added the marks-for-mats one as an option.

Funny, I was the opposite. Ranked to lvl 3 w/ New Monarchy, keep running out of marks so now I'm trying to move my way up on vanguard to get a rocket launcher or something. 

Good thing about it is that it's a nice change of pace, did a bunch of strikes today. 

Anyone down to knock out that last urn quest mission?

So VOG gave me the 2 drops I'd really been wanting up until the DLC dropped: the helm and pulse rifle. Immediately discarded the helm, Timepiece will be useful for arc burn nightfalls

RADa5AURU5 said:
So VOG gave me the 2 drops I'd really been wanting up until the DLC dropped: the helm and pulse rifle. Immediately discarded the helm, Timepiece will be useful for arc burn nightfalls
I got it a while ago and never really used it until this current Nightfall. Since I have Fatebringer I usually just use that (for pretty much everything) and since it has Arc damage it works well in this Nightfall too. But I decided to try out the Timepiece and it does more damage than I expected. While, like most pulse rifles, it has no impact, it does a lot of damage. So Fatebringer gives you the knockback plus ultra-satisfying head shot explosions. But the Timepiece does more overall damage I think.

I only ever got one of those and it was the last thing I got from VoG hard, even after the Mythoclast (which I also only ever got one of). Fatebringer, on the other hand, I have like 4 or 5 of. I can't get myself to break any down just in case there is some sort of trade/exchange/upgrade for it eventually. What I should do with all the extra radiant energy that I have is upgrade one for each character so I don't have to swap it all the time.

Given all the content we have currently, the 300-damage VoG Raid weapons are still really good choices to use for PvE at least. They might become obsolete when we have the Hard Crota raid, but we'll worry about that when the time comes.

Thanks again Moose for finishing up Crota with us. Of course, as expected, I got 2 energy and nothing else. But oh well - it had to be done. Now I get to wait until next Tuesday and at least I have that Husk thing and pushing Eris to rank 3 to do tonight and tomorrow. I really want to hit 4 and get that awesome emblem too.

F-ing Gotdott of course gets the Warlock helm ;).

I got it a while ago and never really used it until this current Nightfall. Since I have Fatebringer I usually just use that (for pretty much everything) and since it has Arc damage it works well in this Nightfall too. But I decided to try out the Timepiece and it does more damage than I expected. While, like most pulse rifles, it has no impact, it does a lot of damage. So Fatebringer gives you the knockback plus ultra-satisfying head shot explosions. But the Timepiece does more overall damage I think.

I only ever got one of those and it was the last thing I got from VoG hard, even after the Mythoclast (which I also only ever got one of). Fatebringer, on the other hand, I have like 4 or 5 of. I can't get myself to break any down just in case there is some sort of trade/exchange/upgrade for it eventually. What I should do with all the extra radiant energy that I have is upgrade one for each character so I don't have to swap it all the time.

Given all the content we have currently, the 300-damage VoG Raid weapons are still really good choices to use for PvE at least. They might become obsolete when we have the Hard Crota raid, but we'll worry about that when the time comes.

Thanks again Moose for finishing up Crota with us. Of course, as expected, I got 2 energy and nothing else. But oh well - it had to be done. Now I get to wait until next Tuesday and at least I have that Husk thing and pushing Eris to rank 3 to do tonight and tomorrow. I really want to hit 4 and get that awesome emblem too.

F-ing Gotdott of course gets the Warlock helm ;).
No problem. That was about the only good thing with getting shards was I had enough to max my boots out. Since RNG hated me this week that means I should have no problems getting something awesome next week.

If I can get on tonight I know JNewms wanted to run the first half of the raid with one of his characters. I think gotdott might be as well. There may be more room if people need to do it.

If anybody is down to finish off Crota tonight i have a check point. We were running in to server issues yesterday and decided to give up since it was already after midnight. You can shoot me a message BxJoka i'll be on 8:30-9 pm est

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back