destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

So are they currently changing the listings over at BB? Because now a few Limited Editions (such as the PS4) and even the 360 Ghost edition no longer show as "unavailable" to me but as "Pick Up in 3 to 5 days". Before it always showed as just "unavailable" under all in-store pickups. Granted you can't add any to cart, but maybe some will become available again soon.
Worst comes to worst, I am sure that once the game is released BB will re-stock some of the Limited Editions, as for the Ghosts I am not entirely sure.
No. It's been like that for a few weeks now.

Cancelled PS4 Limited on Amazon too. Just a heads up. Keep an eye out
I hope people start canceling ghosts or they get more stock. I have a PS4 limited on preorder but want that stupid ghost. I'll be canceling my PS3 ghost now that I have the PS4 limited.

I hope people start canceling ghosts or they get more stock. I have a PS4 limited on preorder but want that stupid ghost. I'll be canceling my PS3 ghost now that I have the PS4 limited.
I have a hard time believing they are having production issues. I still have the PS4 Ghost on Preorder since idk how limited it will be. If it is super hard to find Ill keep it, but if not I'll sell to someone on here for cost and tax (someone already messaged me wanting it a while back)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a limited edition Xbox One copy of Destiny. Here's to it going through, fingers crossed.

Usually depends on where you live. I live in an area where items are shipped to before they head to other parts of the state, so I can order at like, 4pm the day before and get it the next day.

Selling this crap on ebay isn't even worth it with ebay taking 10%, paypal taking 3% and then shipping on top of that, usually costing $25.

Selling this crap on ebay isn't even worth it with ebay taking 10%, paypal taking 3% and then shipping on top of that, usually costing $25.
That has been my thought. I've had a PS3 Ghost on preorder from amazon but have been hoping for a PS4 version since upgrading my system. I'll probably just cancel and not even attempt to flip. It isn't worth it. I would gladly change the shipping address as a trade if anybody has the PS4 version but wants the PS3.

That has been my thought. I've had a PS3 Ghost on preorder from amazon but have been hoping for a PS4 version since upgrading my system. I'll probably just cancel and not even attempt to flip. It isn't worth it. I would gladly change the shipping address as a trade if anybody has the PS4 version but wants the PS3.
One dude sold like 3 Ghost editions for $329.99 and had one left over on eBay. It's really worth the effort to sell it imo.

People also think it's worth it to hoard inventories of popular toys around the holidays. Just not my style I guess. Sooner work for a living and not take advantage of people.

People also think it's worth it to hoard inventories of popular toys around the holidays. Just not my style I guess. Sooner work for a living and not take advantage of people.
Selling one isn't really taking advantage. If you sell like 10, then that's considered a bit shady. I could even sell my LE for $150, but I would break even, but I am going for the LE for the season pass, DLC, etc.

Selling one isn't really taking advantage. If you sell like 10, then that's considered a bit shady. I could even sell my LE for $150, but I would break even, but I am going for the LE for the season pass, DLC, etc.
The LE doesn't have a season pass. None of them do. All special editions comes with only 2 DLCs. In an unveiling of a lawsuit brief, Bungie has stated that each of the 4 main Destiny games will be supported by 2-3 DLCs in addition to a major DLC named Comet. A season pass will have all the DLCs and the Comet major update.

I have a PS3 Ghost, 360 Ghost and a PS4 limited all pre-ordered.  I really want a PS4 Ghost.  I am debating canceling my 360 Ghost, PS4 limited, and just keeping the PS3 Ghost and then buying a PS4 regular.  I can keep all the limited edition stuff and the Ghost from the PS3 ghost, pair it with my PS4 game, and then just sell the PS3 game.....might be the cheapest route.....hmmmm......thoughts?

I have a PS3 Ghost, 360 Ghost and a PS4 limited all pre-ordered. I really want a PS4 Ghost. I am debating canceling my 360 Ghost, PS4 limited, and just keeping the PS3 Ghost and then buying a PS4 regular. I can keep all the limited edition stuff and the Ghost from the PS3 ghost, pair it with my PS4 game, and then just sell the PS3 game.....might be the cheapest route.....hmmmm......thoughts?
I debated doing the same thing but couldn't get any confirmation everything would work. Nobody can confirm the dlc will work that way.

It's not worth it if you bought any version other than the PS4. The PS4 version is the most sought after one, and of course it's going for a bit higher than the others to offset fees and shipping costs.

Secondly, if you bought it from Amazon, you don't have shipping costs to worry about, since you can just change the address Amazon ships to. There's really no work on your part.

Anyone trying to make a buck off the other versions are gonna have a hard time making it worth their while.

It's not worth it if you bought any version other than the PS4. The PS4 version is the most sought after one, and of course it's going for a bit higher than the others to offset fees and shipping costs.

Secondly, if you bought it from Amazon, you don't have shipping costs to worry about, since you can just change the address Amazon ships to. There's really no work on your part.

Anyone trying to make a buck off the other versions are gonna have a hard time making it worth their while.
This is also technically unsafe tho...is it not? Could you use a screenshot of amazon's delivery as proof?

This is also technically unsafe tho...is it not? Could you use a screenshot of amazon's delivery as proof?
No kidding scammers will rip you off then say you never sent and start a war on here. Will this for sure happen no but % is way up there what you gonna do if they steal it. Also people pay with payblah can reverse charges then paypal takes that money out. If you spent fast then account neg when they take back. Sell through amazon or ebay people...

I have an Xbox One Limited Edition and a 360 Ghost Edition preordered. If anyone wants it please message me and we can work it out. Don't want it anymore.

The LE doesn't have a season pass. None of them do. All special editions comes with only 2 DLCs. In an unveiling of a lawsuit brief, Bungie has stated that each of the 4 main Destiny games will be supported by 2-3 DLCs in addition to a major DLC named Comet. A season pass will have all the DLCs and the Comet major update.
Okay, but I am still focusing on the two DLCs at least. The pass is $35, which is almost most of the price difference between the LE and standard. $40 price tag increase justifies the other LE content alone.

Okay, but I am still focusing on the two DLCs at least. The pass is $35, which is almost most of the price difference between the LE and standard. $40 price tag increase justifies the other LE content alone.
That was never in dispute. I knew what you meant. I was just pointing out that there will be a Season Pass. That's all.

That's the version I was trying to sell on Ebay, really if you look at the prices it's generally going for about $250 now. After all the fees that's like a $35 profit. Also shipping direct from amazon is risky as you can't require signature confirmation.

That's the version I was trying to sell on Ebay, really if you look at the prices it's generally going for about $250 now. After all the fees that's like a $35 profit. Also shipping direct from amazon is risky as you can't require signature confirmation.
Does this mean you have a PS4 Ghost that you don't want? Hint hint...lol.

Cancelled my 360 ghost edition. I won't make much flipping (if anything) and I don't have space for that stuff. I found I could get the standard edition for about $25 from target so I'll do that instead

I see them selling for $300, completed listings.
Still, $35 is $35. I'd take that for just shipping something off. People expecting to make hundreds of dollars of profit need to lower their expectations.

I see them selling for $300, completed listings.
Still, $35 is $35. I'd take that for just shipping something off. People expecting to make hundreds of dollars of profit need to lower their expectations.
This close to the release date? Not likely. When it immediately sells out at first, people are gullible enough to pay up. I should've done that with a Xbox One preorder I had instead of cancelling it. I can't believe I can still preorder the Destiny White PS4 at places. I think I might save my $ for a PS4 now, but one from Cowboom or Amazon deals for like $300. I'll use the PS4 for the other exclusives perhaps.

I gots to decide soon if I want to keep the PS4 Ghost Edition or not.

I just ordered the base game yesterday from BB since I dont need the extras...but I could part it out. Hmmm 

Stupid decisions

I gots to decide soon if I want to keep the PS4 Ghost Edition or not.

I just ordered the base game yesterday from BB since I dont need the extras...but I could part it out. Hmmm

Stupid decisions
I have the limited PS4 coming but still have a PS3 Ghost preordered through Amazon. Still trying to figure what I'm doing too. I've still been hoping for the PS4 Ghost so I can cancel these 2 or give them out.

I have the limited PS4 coming but still have a PS3 Ghost preordered through Amazon. Still trying to figure what I'm doing too. I've still been hoping for the PS4 Ghost so I can cancel these 2 or give them out.
Man everyday and seems sometimes every hour you post something similar to this lol.

I'm debating on cancelling my XB1 Limited edition. Really want the Ghost one and am still holding out hope. 

Man everyday and seems sometimes every hour you post something similar to this lol.
Just ongoing discussion dude. I don't look 10 pages back to see if anybody wants a PS3 Ghost or has a PS4 Ghost. I've also posted several sites when inventory is available for other people. Thanks for pointing out my posts though....very helpful.

Just ongoing discussion dude. I don't look 10 pages back to see if anybody wants a PS3 Ghost or has a PS4 Ghost. I've also posted several sites when inventory is available for other people. Thanks for pointing out my posts though....very helpful.
Don't get your panties in a bunch now. Just pointing out a simple observation.

bread's done
Back