[attachment=5804:2014-06-12-085328.jpg]

[attachment=5806:2014-06-12-101954.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
need help

Moving

2 R's

6 Prince

9 UC
I would help but my Vita broke again. Without one for a while. I have bad luck with vita hardware. Always take care of my stuff but I guess I've just had bad hardware as of late. Vita was barely half a year old too. First one lasted 11 months.

I would help but my Vita broke again. Without one for a while. I have bad luck with vita hardware. Always take care of my stuff but I guess I've just had bad hardware as of late. Vita was barely half a year old too. First one lasted 11 months.
Do u buy used?Also,try vita tv lol.

Do u buy used?Also,try vita tv lol.
Nope both were new. I dont buy used systems. Never have.

This one that just messed up. The battery won't charge. And for the last 3 weeks it would constantly lose battery even if it was off or in sleep mode. So I knew something was up. Should be covered in the 1 year warranty. Ill just be without it for nearly a month which sucks since this new event is starting.

Nope both were new. I dont buy used systems. Never have.

This one that just messed up. The battery won't charge. And for the last 3 weeks it would constantly lose battery even if it was off or in sleep mode. So I knew something was up. Should be covered in the 1 year warranty. Ill just be without it for nearly a month which sucks since this new event is starting.
vita tv

Can u play games and get adhoc trophies? Example No more heroes, Modnation etc

Vita tv isnt even coming out for a bit isn't it? I dont fully understand what it does. If I have a Vita does it serve any purpose?
it is vita for the tv. I heard that some digital games don't work for the vita TV which is lame.

I'm going to save my money for the PS4, hopefully I can get it in time for Transformers.

Okay so if I like my Vita games to be portable and play them on the go on the small screen of the Vita. Does Vita TV have any purpose? I dont want Vita games on the the big screen. Thats why I have a PS3/PS4. 

Also Gamestop is doing a little promo for the release of Transfomers. If you buy the game day one you get two tickets to see the movie ( Ithink its $20 E-ticket credit that most theaters accept) and you also get a poster thats half throwback and half new transformers style. Just thought Id let ya know. Not sure I want to pay $60 day one. Movie tickets here are only $4 (I know thats way below normal) so Id rather just wait for the game to hit $35 or so.

Okay so if I like my Vita games to be portable and play them on the go on the small screen of the Vita. Does Vita TV have any purpose? I dont want Vita games on the the big screen. Thats why I have a PS3/PS4.
nope. Vita TV seems pretty useless for me. Only way I would have bought one if it had more than one account slot available. I would have loved to play Japan vita games on my main account.

New event is supposed to start after maintenance tonight. It'll give me a reason to play again. I've just been jumping on and getting my daily reward and jumping right back off. Warframe has been eating my time lately in its place.

New event is supposed to start after maintenance tonight. It'll give me a reason to play again. I've just been jumping on and getting my daily reward and jumping right back off. Warframe has been eating my time lately in its place.
i'm trying to get 100%

at 330/459

Got the 1st dragon. Anyone having internet problems?? Getting errors.

[attachment=5935:2014-06-19-081519.jpg]

Got the 1st dragon. Anyone having internet problems?? Getting errors.

attachicon.gif
2014-06-19-081519.jpg
Yeah I was getting a ton of errors, and I still am.

its going to be tough getting 50 kills on ea character.

Got 30 for Ladon.
Got to 35 thanks to you, anyone else having some issues right now? First I got Azi Dahaka to show up but it wouldn't show up on the event list. Reset the game and now it's really hard to connect.

Edit: Great now my kills on it aren't counting.

Got to 35 thanks to you, anyone else having some issues right now? First I got Azi Dahaka to show up but it wouldn't show up on the event list. Reset the game and now it's really hard to connect.

Edit: Great now my kills on it aren't counting.
its peek hours,everyone trying to connect for new day =(

Azi Dahaka is UC

[attachment=5940:2014-06-19-180548.jpg]

bread's done
Back