Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

Anyone here trading Urd from this event?

Or Meretseger, Anubis, Azi Dahaka, Tsukuyomi, Iyatiku, or Verdandi?

I have nearly all event dragons except for Ladon and a ton of Rares and other stuff.

Stats for Vairocana Cost 5.0

[attachment=7412:2014-08-16-223619.jpg]

Have 2 Nine-tailed Fox, Free. Add your name

Stats for Vairocana Cost 5.0

attachicon.gif
2014-08-16-223619.jpg

Have 2 Nine-tailed Fox, Free. Add your name

1.StellarInertia

Im actually maxing mine. Do you not make spirits anymore? I have a ton of Rs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, nemesis is blocking me too. I hate big raid events like this. Too many spirits I want to max. Maxed 3 from the Dragon event. Was going to max iyat, but I'm undecided on her now. Probably going to use itza instead. By max, I mean all bonus stats too.

Is anyone else currently having connection issues with Destiny of Spirits? I literally can't do anything without getting an error.

Edit: It went down for maintenance, I guess that would make a lot of sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation for Aug 19th-21st emergency maintenance

"As compensation, we plan on offering the following during the scheduled maintenance to be held on Aug 28th(Thursday).

-5000 Spirit Points

-50 Destiny Orbs

*We will not be extending the raid boss event 'Maidens of War'. However, we will decrease the appearance rate of Nemesis and increase the appearance rate of each daily boss."

Anyone wants some rares? They're just clogging up my collection right now. If nobody wants them, I'll just merge them.

Abzu

Bunyip

Ganharva the Music God x 2

Adaptive Camouflage x 2

Chalchiuhtlicue 

Prometheus

Toutatis

Umibozu

Veles

Mokosh

Ill trade you for Bunyip or Umibozu. I like those. I can toss some rares to you too.

Also forgot to mention in this thread. Finally beat the game. :D/
Congrats, I'm still at 140 lol. I've been more focused on the raids than the actual game. I'll put up Bunyip and Umibozu in a sec. Can't seem to find you on the rankings list to add you though ><.

bread's done
Back