Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

event_en_01.png

■Bosses to appear
For this event, different raid boss will appear each day.

【Monday】 Reverdandi [Fire], Reiyatiku [Earth], Miyokutsu [Light]
【Tuesday】 Reverdandi [Fire]
【Wednesday】 Reverdandi [Fire], Reiyatiku [Earth], Miyokutsu [Light]
【Thursday】 Reverdandi [Fire], Reiyatiku [Earth], Miyokutsu [Light]
【Friday】 Reverdandi [Fire], Reiyatiku [Earth], Miyokutsu [Light]
【Saturday】 Reiyatiku [Earth]
【Sunday】 Miyokutsu [Light]

i hope that spirit really isn't holding popcorn in game, lmao. have the asia dos on my second vita now as well. don't really have strong spirits on it, so i doubt i'll get too far on that account. i did friend it though, so i could always tear through some of the earlier levels using my main.

I like to use Destiny Orbs to revive on a tough boss or get a neat limited spirit so I was tempted when I heard there was going to be a sale, but 20%? No way.

I will just stick to the free monthly ones and see which limited summons I can get. 75%+ would have had me.

Neat that supporters will cost 80% less. Good to knock out those area bosses for me as a noob.

I like to use Destiny Orbs to revive on a tough boss or get a neat limited spirit so I was tempted when I heard there was going to be a sale, but 20%? No way.

I will just stick to the free monthly ones and see which limited summons I can get. 75%+ would have had me.

Neat that supporters will cost 80% less. Good to knock out those area bosses for me as a noob.
having problems with 85+ Light/Dark bosses. =(

Almost had to delete this game to make room for murimasa. Not sure if it will survive the next free ps+ game. Im only up to lvl 60 battles. No spirit points to lvl up my own spirits=hit wall.

nice! let me get some of those summoning stones, lol

Nice. I hate when I get all lined up with the right element for a boss and then I get changed to all dark. Why does that happen and can you prevent it?
that's probably because either your leader, or the spirit you rented, has a support ability that changes your team's element.

nice! let me get some of those summoning stones, lol

that's probably because either your leader, or the spirit you rented, has a support ability that changes your team's element.
Ah, thanks. It seems to happen passively and immediately at the start of the match. Is that the effect rather than changing when the support ability is used? I better watch out for that when choosing spirits now.

I'm not with my Vita right now but I think it is an Earth-element SR wizard. Doesn't seem to happen every time I use him though so maybe it's the rented spirit.

yeah, support skills are passive, only activated on your party leader(first spirit), and the spirit you rent. battle skill is the one you activate yourself.

yeah, support skills are passive, only activated on your party leader(first spirit), and the spirit you rent. battle skill is the one you activate yourself.
Perfect, thank you for this. I wasn't realizing there is a distinction between the support skill and the battle skill. Stupid. This will make things a lot better now. I'm excited and off to go play to try it now.

Really disappointed we're not getting the chaos spirits. Bad raid for jokers as well. On the plus side, people are summoning gravity rush like there's no tomorrow. Should be able to max my raven easily.

like this one

[attachment=6980:2014-07-31-092519.jpg]

not so much

[attachment=6981:2014-07-31-080933.jpg]

Yeah, I don't have room for another wood spirit yet. Not one with that high of a cost. Verdandi has a good battle skill, but not so much on support. The art is a little lacking too compared to the others. I was really hoping for the earth raid boss, like the art, and I need a good earth monster for my poseidon farming. They should have used the dragons for their big event.

update over?
Didn't know my Vita battery was so low last night so I'm playing tonight instead. Fortunately enough to sync to the server since I'm on day 22 of 30 now. Wait, no! I just opened it and I'm reset! Are you kidding me?!

So, yup, it's my Euro green wizard doing the element changing. That always screws me up so I won't be using him as much. Darn, I liked him.

Actually, I take it back on the wizard, LOL. The battle skill is pretty awesome since it turns all enemies light for 15 seconds and you get some massive damage on everyone.

I've been tearing through areas since this event started. Mostly because I haven't cleared an area for a couple months and have been spending my time summoning and merging. The CheapAss rental costs are a big help too.

I'm hoping for more spirit orbs out of this one. I've got 300k+ summon stones I can't use from the dragon event because I can't merge anything.

【Monday】 ?
 【Tuesday】 White Buffalo Maiden [Fire]
 【Wednesday】 Skuld [Water]
 【Thursday】 Itzpapalotl [Wood]
 【Friday】 ?
 【Saturday】 Urd [Earth]
 【Sunday】 ?
 【Final Boss】 Nemesis

DoS_MoW_EN02.jpg

Thats a pretty quick transition between raid events, I was honestly hoping they would have at least a week in between.
yeah, i was hoping for a break too. or at least a bunch of spirits i don't care enough to win. won't be able to sit this one out, people are going to go crazy for these girls.

I'm hoping for more spirit orbs out of this one. I've got 300k+ summon stones I can't use from the dragon event because I can't merge anything.
i'm the opposite. i've even been straight merging uncommons into my spirits instead of using the common method. somehow still holding over 100k spirit, but pretty much never holding on to many stones.

i need dlc trophies =(
i'd probably get all those before i end up finishing the 100% clear. i think i'm at 100ish. i could probably tear through a chunk of lower leveled areas though, i've been pushing through europe so i can poseidon farm. pure maxed 2 more spirits this week, so i now have a total of 3. some more close ones, but they're paid spirits unfortunately, not as easy.

I've got 700k summoning atm and 300k spirit. I'm stuck with a bunch of rares I don't need both in my mailbox and out of it. The adv rares are whats really clogging my mailbox though.

I've got 700k summoning atm and 300k spirit. I'm stuck with a bunch of rares I don't need both in my mailbox and out of it. The adv rares are whats really clogging my mailbox though.
If you have any Cronos, Muramasa, Poseidon, or Gravity Rush rares I can help you empty some of those out.

all bosses

【Monday】 Yaksha [Dark]
 【Tuesday】 White Buffalo Maiden [Fire]
 【Wednesday】 Skuld [Water]
 【Thursday】 Itzpapalotl [Wood]
 【Friday】 Nuwa [Metal]
 【Saturday】 Urd [Earth]
 【Sunday】 Vairocana [Light]
 【Final Boss】 Nemesis [Dark]

[customspoiler='rewards'] Target Enemy: Yaksha [R/Dark]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Yaksha [R/Dark]
  LV 15/Summoning Stones 1500
  LV 20/Yaksha [R/Dark]
  LV 25/Prince of Dark (For merging) [UC/Dark]
  LV 35/Yaksha [R/Dark]
  LV 40/Queen of Dark (For merging) [R/Dark]
  LV 50/Yaksha [R/Dark]
  LV 65/Summoning Stones 8000
  LV 80/Spirit Points 11000
  LV 95/Summoning Stones 12000
  LV 99/Summoning Stones 1500

Target Enemy: White Buffalo Maiden [Fire]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1500
  LV 10/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 15/Summoning Stones 2000
  LV 20/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 25/Prince of Fire (For merging) [UC/Fire]
  LV 35/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 40/Spirit Points 6000
  LV 50/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 55/Queen of Fire (For merging) [R/Fire]
  LV 65/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 80/Summoning Stones 10000
  LV 95/Spirit Points 12000

Target Enemy: Skuld [Water]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Skuld [R/Water]
  LV 20/Skuld [R/Water]
  LV 25/Prince of Water (For merging) [UC/Water]
  LV 35/Skuld [R/Water]
  LV 40/Queen of Water (For merging) [R/Water]
  LV 50/Skuld [R/Water]

Target Enemy: Itzpapalotl [Wood]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Itzpapalotl [R/Wood]
  LV 20/Itzpapalotl [R/Wood]
  LV 25/Prince of Wood (For merging) [UC/Wood]
  LV 35/Itzpapalotl [R/Wood]
  LV 40/Queen of Wood (For merging) [R/Wood]
  LV 50/Itzpapalotl [R/Wood]

Target Enemy: Nuwa [Metal]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Nuwa [R/Metal]
  LV 20/Nuwa [R/Metal]
  LV 25/Prince of Metal (For merging) [UC/Metal]
  LV 35/Nuwa [R/Metal]
  LV 40/Queen of Metal (For merging) [R/Metal]
  LV 50/Nuwa [R/Metal]

Target Enemy: Urd [Earth]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Urd [R/Earth]
  LV 20/Urd [R/Earth]
  LV 25/Prince of Earth (For merging) [UC/Earth]
  LV 35/Urd [R/Earth]
  LV 40/Queen of Earth (For merging) [R/Earth]
  LV 50/Urd [R/Earth]

Target Enemy: Vairocana [Light]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1500
  LV 10/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 15/Summoning Stones 2000
  LV 20/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 25/Prince of Light (For merging) [UC/Light]
  LV 35/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 40/Spirit Points 6000
  LV 50/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 55/Queen of Light (For merging) [R/Light]
  LV 65/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 80/Summoning Stones 10000
  LV 95/Spirit Points 12000

Target Enemy: Nemesis [Dark]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 15/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 25/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 35/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 45/Summoning Stones 6000
  LV 55/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 65/Spirit Points 8500
  LV 80/Summoning Stones 11000
  LV 95/Spirit Points 12500
  LV 99/Summoning Stones 2000

■Rewards for Total Number Defeated
Based on the number of bosses you defeat, you will receive the following rewards.
* These rewards are for both bosses you found and your friends found.
* These rewards are for Total defeated Raid Bosses.

Total Number Defeated/ Rewards
  22/Spirit Points 3000
  44/Summoning Stones 5000
  77/ Joker of Wood (For merging) [SR/Wood]
  99/Joker of Earth (For merging) [SR/Earth]
  150/Joker of Metal (For merging) [SR/Metal]
  200/Joker of Water (For merging) [SR/Water]
  250/ Joker of Dark (For merging) [SR/Dark]
  300/oker of Light (For merging) [SR/Light]
  350/Joker of Fire (For merging) [SR/Fire]
  400/Summoning Stones 8000
  450/Spirit Points 8000
  500/Summoning Stones 10000
  550/Spirit Points 10000
  600/Summoning Stones 12000
  650/Spirit Points 12000
  700/Summoning Stones 15000
  750/Spirit Points 15000
  800/Spirit Points 20000[/customspoiler]

DoS_MoW_EN03.jpg

When u defeat 50 bosses u can fight Nemesis. 30k hp and uses shield.

[attachment=7365:2014-08-15-105828.jpg][attachment=7366:2014-08-15-110008.jpg][attachment=7367:2014-08-15-112039.jpg]

Wow I like the wood spirit. Been playing the game a little bit again so I can finish it. I should of taken advantage of those cheap rentals from the last event but I didnt.

i hope they bring back the cheap rentals soon. made my life so much easier without having to worry about blasting through my sp. now i'm, waiting for the water maiden day so everyone brings out their earth spirits, and i can blow up poseidon a few times. i think i hit 100+ areas clear finally, but i haven't really been trying. just trying to max out a bunch of spirits.

i hope they bring back the cheap rentals soon. made my life so much easier without having to worry about blasting through my sp. now i'm, waiting for the water maiden day so everyone brings out their earth spirits, and i can blow up poseidon a few times. i think i hit 100+ areas clear finally, but i haven't really been trying. just trying to max out a bunch of spirits.
YOu can add me if you want. I should have Yellow Emperor lv 65 up all day for raids.

bread's done
Back