Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

I finally got to and beat azi on lvl 50. Only to be disappointed that "queen of metal" wont break the lvl of my metal klank level 30. Booo.

I finally got to and beat azi on lvl 50. Only to be disappointed that "queen of metal" wont break the lvl of my metal klank level 30. Booo.
Only Jokers of the same element or copies of the same spirit can break a monsters level. Im pretty sure you asked how to break level before and someone told you to use a joker. In your case you need another Metal Klank or a Joker of Metal.

from twitter :shock: :shock:

https://twitter.com/mastergerm/status/484895320577294337
About the same stats as TRex then. Nice.

I should probably mention though that there are some regular R ADV summons that reach 600 attack maxing as well for only 3.0 cost like Black Body and Cronus. Cronus is such a beast. Only thing lacking with Leviathan are those abilities and that 5.0 harsh cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just expected more for a lvl 50 win is all.
Pretty much after you get the jokers and the spirits themselves you've gotten all of the good stuff. Although if you make it all the way to level 99 you usually get that reward repeatedly every time you beat the boss. I dont know if that works with this event as this is the first time it varies by each day.

I just realized you can click one button and it tells you what you get and when for killing raid bosses. Now about the rankings bonuses that randomly appear.....

Last edited by a moderator:
buying 1 =)

Patapon 3 Limited Summons have joined the world of Destiny of Spirits
DoS_patapon3_en3.jpg

buying 1 =)

Patapon 3 Limited Summons have joined the world of Destiny of Spirits
DoS_patapon3_en3.jpg
I played the HELL outta Patapon. I'll wait until there's a listing of all the spirits before I dive too deep into them. No sense in getting a bunch if their abilities are as bad as the DOKO DEMO ISSYO summons.

Hey I have

3 Bahamut
2 Peloda
Most others other than wyvern and leviathan and Ladon.

Also SR Magician(metal)
Looking for Phoenix SR wyvern and Ladon. Also need sorceress and leviathan.

Hey I have

3 Bahamut
2 Peloda
Most others other than wyvern and leviathan and Ladon.

Also SR Magician(metal)
Looking for Phoenix SR wyvern and Ladon. Also need sorceress and leviathan.
What is your PSN ID so I can add you? I don't think you are on my list.

I have to say bahamut is really pissing me off. There simply is not enough strategy in this game to warrant his abilities. About 15 to 20 seconds into the battle he begins hitting back at close to 400 points after nearly every hit to lvl 50 spirits. Several times he gets 4 attacks for every 1 rotation through my guys. So my complaint is I cannot stop attacking him, thats not an option in the game. I can down most bosses up to 40-45 with one raid point. Lvl 29 bahamut is taking 4 and I almost blew it up to 5. Grrrr.

I have to say bahamut is really pissing me off. There simply is not enough strategy in this game to warrant his abilities. About 15 to 20 seconds into the battle he begins hitting back at close to 400 points after nearly every hit to lvl 50 spirits. Several times he gets 4 attacks for every 1 rotation through my guys. So my complaint is I cannot stop attacking him, thats not an option in the game. I can down most bosses up to 40-45 with one raid point. Lvl 29 bahamut is taking 4 and I almost blew it up to 5. Grrrr.
which spirits do u have?

i use time stop abilities against him. 3 people on my friends list usually have lady as their lead, and it's always a one point kill if i rent her.

i use time stop abilities against him. 3 people on my friends list usually have lady as their lead, and it's always a one point kill if i rent her.
Time stop helps a lot, but make sure you use it when his counter skill isn't active. That way you get in free hits without him countering. Otherwise he will still counter and all it does is stop a couple of his auto attacks.

Ugh I think I'm done with this game
I'm slammed with UC's and no spirit points to merge them. I even paid for"bad luck" twice. Stupid.
You could sell them for SP. I think they gave out too much ss for this event. I jumped from like 100k or 200k to 600k now, and I only have 200k sp.

@pan how will this work???

Update Details:
- Increases the maximum number of spirit slots that can be added by spending Destiny Orbs (by 10)

@pan how will this work???

Update Details:
- Increases the maximum number of spirit slots that can be added by spending Destiny Orbs (by 10)
pay with DO.

And damn I don't even think I reached 200, I stopped playing a month ago. going to wait a bit before I get back in. Need to play some of my negleted games.

I know I am way behind you guys but it is starting to get frustrating with enemies and about level 30. Well, bosses are frustrating. I used all my spirit points on a huge rental from a friend only to see his minions have a power two off from him so I get nailed to pick a dominant element.

I always could load up on that element and just focus on the boss exclusively. Now the stupid side enemies wipe me out and if I go after them the boss kills me with skill attacks. Nuts. I'm using maxed SR spirits, too.

500k download celebration coming with next Thursday's raid event. All limited summons are coming back, orb discount, 80% less rental cost, and 1000 orb pack for purchase.

bread's done
Back