Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

It better give something more... either 12 coins or maybe 9 coins + an exotic shard, IDK.

They already upped the daily heroic story mission to 30 on hard, but since it was the first level of the game, it was still quick and simple.
Yeah i noticed that too. Hopefully i can get to level 31 soon after the DLC drops.

So will will Weekly give more strange coins now since it is becoming level 30?
I doubt it, i think the daily which was 30 max had the same rewards as it did when it was 28.

Is it true that the vendors will carry equipment that can get players up to Level 30 after the DLC hits? If it is, I think that's total crap. For the players who fought and grinded to Level 30, it is kind of a slap in the face.

Some concessions have to be made to allow newer players to be able to hang with all their friends who've been playing for 3 months straight like we have. I understand where you're coming from, but these sorts of compromises support a more active player community.

Nax5 said:
Is it true that the vendors will carry equipment that can get players up to Level 30 after the DLC hits? If it is, I think that's total crap. For the players who fought and grinded to Level 30, it is kind of a slap in the face.
Matt Young said:
Some concessions have to be made to allow newer players to be able to hang with all their friends who've been playing for 3 months straight like we have. I understand where you're coming from, but these sorts of compromises support a more active player community.
The way they should have done it is to make the new Raid 28 for Normal, and 32 for Hard (just like VoG is 26/30). Then they wouldn't have to sell the higher gear - you could either still get it through VoG or just jump right into Crota to earn the better stuff. That means new people could skip 30 and go right to 32, but at least it would give the people who worked to get to 30 a small advantage for a short time. Problem solved - both sides are happy.

I suppose the one advantage VoG vets still have is the legendary primaries with elemental damage. Those are awesome for Nightfall and probably will be useful in the new Raid as well. While newbies can buy level 30 armor, they still won't be able to get those weapons without grinding VoG like we did. Maybe this explains why the new ones won't be available in the normal Crota Raid - we get a month or two to have those as "exclusives".

In any case, can't wait for 1am. Hopefully I am jumping right into this thing with the VoG hard mode crew that I found by chance several weeks ago (they found me in the Tower sporting my fully-upgraded G-Horn and invited me to be their 6th and have invited me each week since then right at the weekly reset). Then I can run it with the CAG crew later with a little advance knowledge. (I am on Xbox One though).

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know which guns would be best to use in the Crotas End raid? I heard the solar might be good, but dont knights have purple or blue shields? Probably will run through the raid with my hunter, and want to grab all the guns that might come in handy.

This article i found suggests solar and arc guns. http://planetdestiny.com/mega-dark-below-guide/

Anyone know which guns would be best to use in the Crotas End raid? I heard the solar might be good, but dont knights have purple or blue shields? Probably will run through the raid with my hunter, and want to grab all the guns that might come in handy.

This article i found suggests solar and arc guns. http://planetdestiny.com/mega-dark-below-guide/
Same here, hopefully I can join you guys up like last week and run it with my Hunter. At what time are you guys planning on running tomorrow?

The 7th Number said:
I'm bringing Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, and Atheon's Epilogue all along just in case. I'll probably start with VoC since it is sort of my default PvE gun anyway.

Um - I was not aware of this though:

In a perfect world, each of you would have a Vex Mythoclast that ignores shields – but there’s no such thing as a perfect world.
Well, crap, I'm bringing that as well then. I just find I run out of ammo with it pretty easily and I'd hate to be all out in the middle of something intense.

Edit: though I don't think this is true, unless there are certain rolls of it that do. But then I didn't think exotics were randomized like that. I tried to get the fusion rifle exotic bounty done on the Phogoth raid and it was a pain in the as dealing with the exact two enemies they are talking about here (shielded Wizards and Knights). My Mythoclast (maxed as it was) could barely make a dent in them before I had to reload and by that time they retreated and regenerated their shields. I was only barely taking the shield down with it - not ignoring the shield...

Also, WTF!?

Any of the raid weapons that have been upgraded to have the Oracle Disrupter perk will allow you to shoot through a Knight’s Wall of Darkness shield.

I think I read something about that being a glitch. There is a new machine gun that has a perk that shoots thru shields. From what I read when they put out the patch to get ready for the expansion it gave the perk to a bunch of weapons that shouldn't have it.

jhill9056 said:
I think I read something about that being a glitch. There is a new machine gun that has a perk that shoots thru shields. From what I read when they put out the patch to get ready for the expansion it gave the perk to a bunch of weapons that shouldn't have it.
That makes sense. I did see that as a perk on one of them. Actually, I think some of the NEW Raid weapons have that perk but if they are the primaries, we aren't getting them till hard mode anyway.

Is the level 31 thing on legendary gear from Vanguard, etc, true or are they wrong about that as well? It seems odd they would make it easy to get armor that is better than the last Raid gear.

Awww yeah... stayed up just to cash in bounties and see the new gear but ended up staying on til just now. Turned in 8 bounties at once, leveling up both Vanguard and Crucible. Got rewards such as a new DLC rocket launcher, 1 Crucible commendation, and 1 Vanguard commendation.

The commendations are required to purchase legendary helmets and chest armor, but not gloves or boots. Not sure on weapons. Bought a helmet from the Crucible handler and a chest piece from the Vanguard armory, each with 33 Light when maxed.

I am so tired, but I want to do more of these Eris Morn quest missions, and I only need 3 more Vanguard marks for another 33 Light armor piece!

Looks like you can't play the weekly or the nightfall without the DLC. What a slap in the face to those who haven't bought it.

So how do u get a commendaiton?  I got Murmur fusion rifle, looks cool. Glad i waited for the patches cause now i dont gotta farm materials now.

Looking for people on PS4, for the raids mainly. I don't have a lot of people that currently play Destiny on PS4 on my friends list. I haven't got to try either raid yet. add me on ps4, blume3 put CAG in the msg so I know it's not a random.

Awww yeah... stayed up just to cash in bounties and see the new gear but ended up staying on til just now. Turned in 8 bounties at once, leveling up both Vanguard and Crucible. Got rewards such as a new DLC rocket launcher, 1 Crucible commendation, and 1 Vanguard commendation.

The commendations are required to purchase legendary helmets and chest armor, but not gloves or boots. Not sure on weapons. Bought a helmet from the Crucible handler and a chest piece from the Vanguard armory, each with 33 Light when maxed.

I am so tired, but I want to do more of these Eris Morn quest missions, and I only need 3 more Vanguard marks for another 33 Light armor piece!
Props to you man, I just wasn't willing to stay up for it tbh.

Looks like you can't play the weekly or the nightfall without the DLC. What a slap in the face to those who haven't bought it.
Ouch I didn't think they would do that. So was the level raised all the way to 30? They are really trying hard to alienate people from this game. Some of the guys I game with are now playing CoD (that was their main game before Destiny) or have moved to other games.

Hey Mars, I just accepted your FR through the app.

I definitely understand that. I rarely stay up so late in my old age (30). But I didn't get to play much at all over the weekend and wanted to complete those bounties. Only played the first Eris mission. Other than that, just a bunch of tinkering in the tower.

Surprised it didn't boot me and that the changed went into effect seamlessly. No trophies kind of sucks, but I'm still missing a handful from the main game.

Hello everyone...I did not even know you had a thread going in here. I kept checking the destiny app and saw it was pretty much inactive and joined another clan. I play pretty regularly if you want to add me. PSN Spoonybard5. 

Wow, so just a quick skim of the gear available for sale & their respective levels and I think it's safe to say that Bungie officially shat on everything we've been doing 'til now. So we've been playing beta 2.0 for these past 3 months... lovely :???:

They've already got my money for the DLC so I'll be playing it.  But VERY uncool that non-DLC owners are getting locked out of the Weekly & NF strikes like this

Wow, so just a quick skim of the gear available for sale & their respective levels and I think it's safe to say that Bungie officially shat on everything we've been doing 'til now. So we've been playing beta 2.0 for these past 3 months... lovely :???:

They've already got my money for the DLC so I'll be playing it. But VERY uncool that non-DLC owners are getting locked out of the Weekly & NF strikes like this
That's a good way to say thank you to your fans for help build it up. It's one reason why I think i'm pretty much done with the game, unless a good deal comes one way or another. (OR if i win enough money to cover the DLC).

I'm sure it's just a one time thing or at worst will become part of the rotation. It makes sense to feature the new content  and I am sure they are hoping it will tempt people to buy the expansion. They could have handled it better by having a separate group of stuff for non-expansion owners, or by allowing people to go in if they had a fireteam leader with the expansion or something. I can see why people are upset, but at the same time as someone who bought the season pass early on I like seeing the new content featured.

Very surprised there are no trophies added. I hope they patch that in soon. I have very mixed feelings about all of these changes. But like someone else said, they already have my money and my friends are still playing. So I guess Crota is going down tonight.

Bah. I stayed up late as well to dig into the Dark Below and now my brain is paying for it today. I'm on my 5th cup of coffee and I still feel like a zombie. I did some of the Eris bounties which are easy to knock out in the first Eris mission. I attempted the second Eris mission before my sleepy mind couldn't deal with the waves of hive enemies successfully.

I checked out all the gear, picked up some new +33 Light Boots & Gloves. It's kind of sad to see all of those legendary weapons become so weak. I'm still on the fence about how Bungie handled the upgrade process. A fully upgraded exotic shouldn't be considered the same as a barely touched exotic when looking to turn into Xur for a shiny 2.0 version. The discrepancy on that bugs me.

They've already got my money for the DLC so I'll be playing it. But VERY uncool that non-DLC owners are getting locked out of the Weekly & NF strikes like this
It just so happens that this week is the new Earth strike from the DLC. Now it's just part of the NF & Weekly rotation. Non-DLC owners will still be able to play all of the regular NF & Weekly strikes even at level 30 from what I understand.

I managed to get all new Vanguard gear in one sitting :joystick: :

Bought the boots straight-away, decided to buy the helm once I got a commendation since it's the most expensive, and then when I did rank-up the RNG gods mailed me a shiny new chest piece with said commendation. (just need to Xur-grade my Sunbreakers and I'll be set)

I'm not sure whether to feel lucky or disappointed.

Bought the boots straight-away, decided to buy the helm once I got a commendation since it's the most expensive, and then when I did rank-up the RNG gods mailed me a shiny new chest piece with said commendation. (just need to Xur-grade my Sunbreakers and I'll be set)

Just adds salt to the wound. But looking at the positive side, we played the crap out of this game (at least I did), got your friends list to grow, and will be able to get to the next level without the grind.

Not only that, but I get the feeling we won't have to play it as often either. I'll do the Raids whenever I see everyone in the game or get a message for Raid; otherwise I will keep on tackling the PS3 backlog and keep on leveling up in GTA 5.

Similar experience for me. I bought the gloves and boots this morning with my saved up marks. Did the nightfall and got Light Beyond Nemesis with upgraded stats and ranked up VG faction as well so I could buy the chest. Now I just need to grind out the XP and I'll be 31. soon!

I used to collect legendary armors for my char through rng drops. Would usually level the exp but not upgrade them. This time around id just buy one expansion set of armors and dismantle the rest i get going forward. Only exotics and raid armors matters now.

aFrostyONE said:
Yep, pretty much. That Raid gear we got from VoG (some of which I just obtained last week) is all useless now with the new Raid enemies being 31/32. Those awesome Raid primaries with elemental damage are pretty bad near the end as well (though good in the beginning parts at least).

Here's the Raid write-up I posted in the X1 thread:

General (spoiler-free) notes:

- As I said before, enemies are 31 in the first part and 32 later. The ones in the very beginning might have been 30, I forget. The point is you won't get too far as a party of 30's. 28 is absolutely useless and 29 is mostly useless. Get yourself at least to 30 and preferably 31 before even trying it.

- Once people get to higher level and the mechanics (and tricks) are figured out, this Raid will probably end up being easier than VoG and maybe the flawless achievement will be possible. There is nothing like the Gorgons or jumping section in this Raid - hell yeahs...

- We got boots, gloves, and chest armor from the pre-boss checkpoints. So all the armor minus the helm is confirmed for Normal mode. Everyone except one guy got at least one piece. I got the chest armor for my Warlock.

- Assuming where we got last night (Crota) is the end, this Raid is shorter than VoG with less reward points. We only found one chest, though I'm sure there are more. But more importantly, there were only TWO checkpoints with rewards up till that final fight. The super-tough lead-up to the boss gave us no rewards at all. This is similar to the conflux portion not giving rewards in VoG, except think of this more like the Gatekeeper phase (just pre-Atheon).

- The only chest we found was right in the beginning. I think it was off to the left of the main "path" (which will be clear once you play) and I think it was behind a door that opens when you get to it though I'm not 100% sure since the others found it first.

Spoiler-full write-up: We'll see how close my recollection comes to what others have found. I am writing this up after getting some sleep and having not read anything else about the Raid:

Part 1: The Beginning
Unlike Vault of Glass, you do not need to trigger anything in a public area to get the Raid to open up. You get put right into a special area from launch and you simply jump down a hole (as shown in the Trailer) to start it up.

Part 2: Swarms of Thralls
Once you are down there you land on a small glowing circle. These become very important later so keep those in mind. You will notice that as you move away from the circle you get the "red mist" above your head like when you were marked in the VoG. Then you'll notice some words ("Weight of Darkness"). The more important thing is that you will also see a multiplier. It goes from x1 to x10 max. The higher the multiplier the more burdened (or slowed) you get. You cannot jump when it hits a certain point too.

As you move forward you will get swarmed by Thralls. This part isn't too bad since they are pretty easy to kill. I scored 99 kills (next person in my group had like 60) in this part using Fatebringer which is awesome here. They often clump up so one headshot can take out 4 or 5.

You will notice cylindrical lights up ahead. You want to head for those. As you get to each one, your "burden" decreases, just like with the original circle you started on. However, if you stay by them too long they explode!

The first chest is off to the left near the 1st or 2nd cylinder - I forget exactly where. The rewards here were 2 radiant energy or shards for everyone. I think one person might have gotten a Thunderlord though as well so this might be like the chest before the Gorgons in VoG.

You continue to head from cylinder to cylinder fighting thralls. Oh yeah., there are lots of insta-kill pits around as well that you have to avoid. And the thralls will push you into them as well.

Eventually you get to an area that clearly looks different and you will be able to move on to the next part of the Raid. I think we got rewards here. I think some people got gloves and boots but all I got was 3 radiant energy. This part is slightly akin to the Gorgon maze in that you do have to find your way out. But it is much easier as it is more open and you can follow the cylinders (though there may have been a few extras). Once people have been through here a few times it will probably be super-easy though.

Edit: I forgot that at the end of this you all need to stand in a circle to build a bridge and then escape across that. There are Ogres that spawn here. I saw this on another forum - had totally forgotten this part!

After another small drop, we get to:

Part 3: The Bridge

Here you are instructed to build the bridge and we really had no clue what was going on at first. But as I said a few days ago, being familiar with how these Raids work really helped us eventually here.

There is a big circle at the foot of the bridge and it became obvious that you stand there to trigger the bridge formation. When you do that, enemies start coming in three waves: thralls, acolytes, and knights. These are definitely level 31, though none are shielded or ultra (yet).

The problem is that if you just stand in the circle the screen starts turning red, the game tells you something about "totems" and you all wipe within seconds. Eventually we figured that there were these two crystals that activate when you step in the circle.

What is below these two crystals? Yep, one of those circle things. So they seem to like to have us step inside circles and defend them in this game. If you put at least one person in each of the two smaller crystal circles and the rest in the main circle, you don't get wiped.

That's great - but then what? After not too long you get a message saying the bridge is fully formed. So great, we rush across - and all die. WTF!? So it took even longer to realize that we needed to kill the Swordbearer (who is an ultra with yellow health bar) and take his sword. Like with the Blades of Crota on Earth it only lasts a short time though. The person with the sword (and ONLY that person) can cross the bridge. OK, but if you abandon any of the 3 circles the bridge starts to disappear.

Once on the other side, there are special Knights called Gatekeepers. They are immune to all damage except the sword, which by the time you get over there, is ready to go away. For the most part we could not kill any of them but that turns out to be OK. I would imagine if you were level 31 or 32 you'd be able to take them out no problem. But regardless, once over there you can hide on pillars and they won't attack you.

So you have to repeat this for two more people which of course gets harder and harder as there are fewer to defend the 3 spots. Once 3 people are across, they need to DO THE SAME THING on the other side to get the last 3 people over. So they stand on the middle circle over there as well as under two more crystals. The good thing is the Gatekeepers do not attack the people in the two side circles. There are thralls and such that will though. We had a Titan with the bubble shield pop that over the middle circle (where the Gatekeepers will attack). Without that it would have been impossible.

At this point the people on the first side don't need to stay under their crystals. They can hide on some platforms and just snipe stuff below. They do have to kill the Swordbearer 3 times once the 3 on the other side build the bridge and go across one-by-one.

Once 4-5 people are over on the other side, some solar shield Wizards show up and they will shoot you under the crystals. Once the 6th is over, two Ogres will spawn. At this point, though, you are done with the bridge and could probably retreat to a corner as a group and take everything out. At some point the door opens and you can move on.

Part 4: The Fun Part

I forget if you get the next set of Rewards when the door opens or after this part. This is where I got the chest armor though. Here you just move through a long tunnel and get to slaughter tons of Hive that rush at you from straight ahead. There are some Shriekers too. But this part is fun because it is pretty easy and you just get to massacre them. I made a clip of this part if you want to check out my activity.

Part 5: The Hidden Wizard

So after that part there is a small drop into a puddle of muck. Ahead you see two sword-carrying Knights. There are tons more behind them. This is where you will fight Crota but you have to summon him first. There is a Wizard up above where you start but he is behind a force barrier.

You can try to take out the level 32 Ultra Knights (some with swords, some that lob Arc damage at you). But after what seemed like 3 minutes, you will get "Deathsinger's Song" and once that triggers you have 30 seconds until you wipe. With level 29/30 people you have no chance to clear out the Knights before that happens.

After several wipes we decided to bum rush up to one side or the other. On each side is a shielded Ultra Wizard and a Shrieker. Once you kill the Wizard, you can then kill the Shrieker. Once you do that on BOTH sides, the barrier comes down and you can kill the Wizard in the middle.

This section was a pain in the ass and gave NO REWARDS. That really sucked.

Eventually we found that you could draw out each Wizard instead of charging in and trying to kill it while 3-6 Knights also try to kill you. You can keep some people in the upper back part (where there is sort of a broken bridge thing) to draw them out.

Part 5: Crota

Once you kill that middle Wizard, you have to clear the Knights and such out of the immediate room you are in. However, the ones outside (which might actually respawn) don't come in there. Once you all crowd around the crystal, Crota will spawn (I also made a clip of this).

Crota looks a lot like Atheon, actually, though not as big. He spawns up on the back broken bridge area I mentioned earlier. You have to rush out of that room or you will get swarmed by Knights who now will come in there. We gave this part several tries but it was getting late so we had to quit.

After several seconds "Oversouls Gaze" will trigger and the Eye of Sauron thing that is behind Crota will become enormous and glow. You have to shoot that to get rid of the gaze. We did that once or twice but it took tremendous firepower to do so and we barely made a dent in Crota in the mean time. Crota is shielded by the way.

There is also something called a "Chalice" in the middle of the outer area under Crota. Someone picked it up but we couldn't figure out what to do with it. There is also a Swordbearer you can kill and get his sword.

Oh yeah, and during the Crota phase your health regeneration is disabled!

So we still have to figure out the trick here with the Chalice and such, but this is gonna be a pain.

It just so happens that this week is the new Earth strike from the DLC. Now it's just part of the NF & Weekly rotation. Non-DLC owners will still be able to play all of the regular NF & Weekly strikes even at level 30 from what I understand.
I get that... but it still blows for anyone without the DLC. They've basically had content taken away from them.

Like others have said, this is about selling more DLC packs than accomodating existing users.

Just adds salt to the wound. But looking at the positive side, we played the crap out of this game (at least I did), got your friends list to grow, and will be able to get to the next level without the grind.

Not only that, but I get the feeling we won't have to play it as often either. I'll do the Raids whenever I see everyone in the game or get a message for Raid; otherwise I will keep on tackling the PS3 backlog and keep on leveling up in GTA 5.
That's for sure. It's been a while since I checked but I'm at least around 300+ hours (and wouldn't shock me if it turned out to be 4-500 hours). And my PSN friends went from 0-50, all from Destiny.

I get that... but it still blows for anyone without the DLC. They've basically had content taken away from them.

Like others have said, this is about selling more DLC packs than accommodating existing users.
Oh I agree. I also agree with what jhill9056 said, they should've broken the NF & Weekly up for those without the new DLC. It's Bungie's way of pulling the rug out from underneath non-DLC owners feet and letting them know they can buy more content (that really should've been there from day one).

That Tumbler Sparrow... I got an email saying that if you bought the Expansion Pack now until January, you get it but what if I bought the Digital Guardian Edition on preorder? :/

That Tumbler Sparrow... I got an email saying that if you bought the Expansion Pack now until January, you get it but what if I bought the Digital Guardian Edition on preorder? :/
I think you still get it. IIRC it was a package at the postmaster and you could also buy dups for your other toons by going to the vendor right next to the postmaster

Sent out a bunch of friend requests today to folks on this thread. Just a heads up that if you get a message from PSN=langdon_alger it's from CAG=langdon_alger. Hope there's no confusion  ;) .

[quote name="snakeybro" post="12315800" timestamp="1418172010"]Looks like that Sony exclusive strike mission is just a reskin of the Nexus boss. In fact pretty much everything is the same but just reskinned. Very sleazy stuff that Activision and Bungie did with Destiny dlc.[/quote]
This is all tin foil hat stuff. Anyone who has worked on software development K own that one team may get done before another. The environment team, for example, may have been done a long time ago. The same with the weapons. If these teams are faster than other key groups, like balancing or testing teams, then they may get slowly added with content patches. Now, there is no excuse for constant reuse of enemy assets but if it's not ready they have to block it off.

Seriously this stuff has happened for a loooooong time. We do it with business and financial apps too.

The good luck I have been experiencing in Destiny this past week continues! Langdon_Alger joined me for the Daily. Legendary engram dropped for me when we beat it. I had just earned enough Vanguard marks to buy new 33 light boots. Cashed in that engram first... Daddy's got some new boots, baby! And now I still have all those Vanguard marks.

Well did run the raid with some of the guys, but didn't get that far yet. Gotta say the beginning was highly entertaining especially when some of the guys jumped from the top without the bridge forming  =P~.

Somehow ran into someone else's Nightfall as they were finishing it so got the experience I needed to get the chest piece for my hunter and an exotic engram, Midas Multi Tool...f that I wanted a Ghorn or something else, but whatever at least its an upgraded exotic.

Got Thunderlord from my first nightfall this morning. Ran it a second time and got 8 shards while one of my friends got Gjallarhorn and my other friend got Plan C. That might have been my most disappointing destiny moment to date.

FYI, you can get to the first raid chest in the new raid solo. Just spawn in and wipe until it pops up in the first location.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGHq9XjG1HQ

I did it on both toons and only got radiant shards but this chest does have a chance to contain the new exotics too.

Go get your free loot until Bungie patches it =p

Had my 1st crack at the Crota raid and it looks like my main toon's luck is gonna continue.  Got shards from the couple of reward checkpoints/chest we hit.

At least it was a very fun experience... from all the griefing we were doing:

-running across unfinished bridges (I fell for that at the beginning, smh)

-tricking others to hop over rocks only to fall into pits (my payback)

We eventually got serious and made it thru the first part.  Some compare it the gorgon maze, but it reminded me more of the movie Pitch Black.  You know the part where they bunch up to escape to their ship.  You need to huddle together as you go from beacon to beacon.

I kept experimenting with different gear and eventually settled on No Backup Plans for my exotic armor.  I'm also gonna hafta to bring my shotty & Shadow Price next time for all the thrall.  This'll let me equip G-horn.

We got the the 2nd bridge and were able to get 3 guys across, but they kept having trouble keeping the bridge active.  By the time they could activate it, the 3 on the original side would be overrun by sooo many enemies that we couldn't even try to kill the swordbearer.

Fun experience, but because of the group.  This raid is already feeling too tiny; like a fun house maze that isn't really a maze but rather a winding path with stupid stuff thrown in your face.  But like that's gonna stop me from trying again, smh.

Is the expansion only worth buying if you've hit level 30?
Not necessarily. The new raid and NF would be the only things that would be very tough (nigh impossible???) to complete under 30.

Everything else is available: the new story missions, strikes, Eris bounties and the new DLC exotics.

Have t played in 2 nights! Anyone stillnot done dlc quest and wana do nightfalls and weeklies later 9-930 pst? I still have to try and get the 1st chest in the earth raid. Hopefully il get lucky and get sometjing other than shards. Hehe

BTW, don't you just love how the Vault of Glass team patched out the Templar cheese just in the knick of time for the Crota team to make VoG irrelevant???

Great office communication going on there :grouphug:...

more like :boxing:...

and those of us still playing after 3 months get   :fridge:  

[quote name="aFrostyONE" post="12318183" timestamp="1418256442"]BTW, don't you just love how the Vault of Glass team patched out the Templar cheese just in the knick of time for the Crota team to make VoG irrelevant???

Great office communication going on there :grouphug:...

more like :boxing:...

and those of us still playing after 3 months get :fridge: [/quote]

Man they shouldnt have patch the templat anymore. Hardcore abused it too much already. Now casuals are f*ckd. Wel, i guess if you get your char lvl 31 gears then vog will be a piece of cake on hard right? I still have to get helms for all my chars as well as get lucky with mytho. Hehe!

Got another Thunderlord from my last nightfall. Pretty disappointing to have both of my first 2 post expansion exotics be the same. At least the buff is nice to have again.

bread's done
Back