Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

We got the the 2nd bridge and were able to get 3 guys across, but they kept having trouble keeping the bridge active. By the time they could activate it, the 3 on the original side would be overrun by sooo many enemies that we couldn't even try to kill the swordbearer.
Pro-tip: Once the 3 are across there is no need for the other 3 (on the original side) to get overrun since they can hop onto the big circular platforms and snipe to their heart's content. All they need to do is snipe down the Swordbearer once the 3 on the other side have the bridge built and then have one of the three run and grab the sword and book it across the bridge. Take your time getting each person across at that point since you can just wait for people on the other side to get revived if they get killed by the adds.

The hard parts are when 2 are across and 4 are trying to keep the plates open (if you take too long there you get overrun). And then the end when you have 5 on the other side and the Wizards start showing up.

Another tip: it seems you can trigger the Ogres without having all 6 across. We did it with 5 last night. Once you kill the ogres it ends.

And to think there were some fools doing the VoG constantly to get to 30... oh wait
Yeah, seriously, who were those idiots who put 400+ hours into this game to get 3 characters to level 30 each with a full set of Raid gear (including Hard mode Helms). Me, that's who :bomb:. Now I'm ditching that crap for Vanguard gear. That is so wrong.

A newb can stroll in and in 10-15 hours (post-campaign) have a level 31 character without even touching a Raid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man they shouldnt have patch the templat anymore. Hardcore abused it too much already. Now casuals are f*ckd. Wel, i guess if you get your char lvl 31 gears then vog will be a piece of cake on hard right? I still have to get helms for all my chars as well as get lucky with mytho. Hehe!
You kidding, casuals just got handed a limo ride to 30 and without the need to run VoG. The rest of us have been hoofing it with full packs of gear and nightmares of the NotoriousR.N.G.

The Horror...the Horror... ;)

Pro-tip: Once the 3 are across there is no need for the other 3 (on the original side) to get overrun since they can hop onto the big circular platforms and snipe to their heart's content. All they need to do is snipe down the Swordbearer once the 3 on the other side have the bridge built and then have one of the three run and grab the sword and book it across the bridge. Take your time getting each person across at that point since you can just wait for people on the other side to get revived if they get killed by the adds.

The hard parts are when 2 are across and 4 are trying to keep the plates open (if you take too long there you get overrun). And then the end when you have 5 on the other side and the Wizards start showing up.
Are the big circular platforms you talking about the top of the staircase??? Only ask because the times I hung out up there, enemies were coming out of the room next to it. And sometimes they would attack me

Dont tell me you didnt do the cheesing in the tenplar? Thats what i meant. Even if i i buy the vanguard gears id still be running vog to try and get the helms and the weapons im missing. Just sucks that ill take longer to do that part if the raid coz you have to do it legit now.

Oh sure, I was even able to get in on some of that Atheon cheese too.  Not that it did me any good.

But I'm saying why bother with VoG, unless you want to run it to say you have those weapons.  There's far too much trolling by RNG to make VoG runs worthwhile, now that they made these changes with the DLC.

Elemental primaries are helpful (Nightfall runs, in particular), but they're on their way out once we can getthe new primaries.  I'd be fine running a higher powered primary and switching to an elemental 2ndary when needed.  It's what we were all doing before VoG anyway.

You're better off with the new Vanguard armors than VoG's armor.  Get to 31 as quick as possible so you improve your chances of getting Crota armor (plus it'll make NF,weekly & daily easier/faster to run).  That's what you really need for when the Hard mode gets released.

And if you're still craving VoG weapons, you'll have a much easier time than everyone that ran it prior to the DLC.  Every way I look at it, VoG has become pointless.

But hell, what do I know... I'm the dumb@$$ that's going back for another helping of this BS.

So i guess i know why ive seen people already rank 4 for the eris morn rank. If you stay logged in during the reset, as they change the bounties for the next day, you can grab the new ones and complete them without logging out. Then turn your ps4 off, and log back into destiny and they should be there again for you to do all over. So its like doing twice the bounties.

Also nightfall hates me, hardest strike ive been involved in and i get 2 legendaries guns and ascendant energy.

^ Yup, same was going on before.  Earliest I remember was during the Queen's Wrath event.  I did that a few times myself, whenever I saw some quick/easy bounties.

Is there any real value to ranking up high???  Like care packages or something similar...

Are the big circular platforms you talking about the top of the staircase??? Only ask because the times I hung out up there, enemies were coming out of the room next to it. And sometimes they would attack me
No, but you can jump to them from there. They are free-standing. There's two of them on the left side (as you come in). Watch them patch that to make it out of bounds...

I'll have to remember that bounty reset thing tonight. Last night I logged off on purpose when the change hit and then checked out the new bounties - d'oh!

Holy balls stayed up till like 1:30 trying to finish nightfall and wiped when she was like 1/4 health...bummer city. 

Going to have to level up and come back. 

Anyone doing NF and weekly let me know. I still need to run the weekly once with the Warlock and do both NF and weekly with the Titan. Heck I know I can get to 31 and yet I am too lazy to do it for some reason. 

Also bought boots and gauntlets for the warlock and 20 min later the Dicktard gives me the boots, nullifying my investment...freaking a.

Side note: I am also going to run out of marks and materials just trying to get all the necessary stuff and leveling it all up...wtf. And also notice some of the you guys are already 31... :bs:

It was actually surprisingly easy to hit 31. I had a few factions ready to rank up which gave me a nice start, but with the number of commendations you get as rewards it was hardly necessary. The vendor armor seems to rank up super fast. Almost all of the experience I needed to get on my hunter and titan was covered by a handful of bounties. My hunter is already 31, my titan needs about 15 plasteel plating to get there and I might be able to get there on my lock today if I grind some marks. It definitely seems like gear is leveling way faster now.

I finished-up the Pocket Infinity bounty last night, got my shiny new upgraded Expansion I version of the gun and then came to the sad realization that I'd rather just keep leveling Murmur since it can switch damage types.

edit: Oh since I never found an answer until I tested it myself: Crota's End requires you to be level 27 in order to load-into the raid solo. (I found plenty of people saying that you should be level 30 to do the raid but no one that said the actual level requirement as set by the game itself)

Another tip: it seems you can trigger the Ogres without having all 6 across. We did it with 5 last night. Once you kill the ogres it ends.
We found that once you had 5 people over and then opened up the gate again, that the Ogres spawn. So you can just open the gate and then everyone hops off and can have a more easy time fighting the Ogres since you dont have to wait on the circles and then once they are dead you get your other guy over. You will need one person to book it though with Sunsinger hopefully or cloaking Bladedancer and book it through to get to that second chest before the door closes up.

Do you only get murmur once? I finished the quest last night for my titan and im thinking of doing the quests again for the warlock and the hunter. I was soloing the quest and doing it the 1st time so i was just using the normal version. I did a lvl 30 weekly last might with 2 other lvl 29s. Took us almost an hour to finish it. We kept on getting killed but good thing we didnt get wiped during the whole duration. That strike is a pain. Boss is a bulletsponge. I only had maxed patience and time and a arc machine gun. Really wished i got fatebrnger . Would have helped alot. Is the nightfall alot worst?

Do you only get murmur once? I finished the quest last night for my titan and im thinking of doing the quests again for the warlock and the hunter. I was soloing the quest and doing it the 1st time so i was just using the normal version. I did a lvl 30 weekly last might with 2 other lvl 29s. Took us almost an hour to finish it. We kept on getting killed but good thing we didnt get wiped during the whole duration. That strike is a pain. Boss is a bulletsponge. I only had maxed patience and time and a arc machine gun. Really wished i got fatebrnger . Would have helped alot. Is the nightfall alot worst?
You can get a Murmur for each character. Unfortunately like the Queen's Wrath and Iron Banner weapons, when you dismantle it you are not awarded with anything but a couple weapon parts.

Fatebringer is a godsend for this current Weekly because you can easily take out massive hoards of Thrall in a single shot and then also easily and quickly knock out the pesky Captains in the beginning sections.

but yeah overall this Nightfall is super hard comparatively. I could easily solo all of the other Strikes as Nightfalls but this one is damn near impossible to do so that way.

Man i thought so. I guess ill just missed out on this week's NFs. Il probably just do the weeklies again 2nyt. Hope we dont get dissapointed with xur tom. Really hoping i can atleast upgrade suros ice breaker and some helms tom.

Oh yeah, while doing thr 1st 3 quests, noticed that omnigul was always present. Did any of you guys get to kill her during those encounters? Is there a reward fot getting a kill? Or does she always get to escape?

Man i thought so. I guess ill just missed out on this week's NFs. Il probably just do the weeklies again 2nyt. Hope we dont get dissapointed with xur tom. Really hoping i can atleast upgrade suros ice breaker and some helms tom. Oh yeah, while doing thr 1st 3 quests, noticed that omnigul was always present. Did any of you guys get to kill her during those encounters? Is there a reward fot getting a kill? Or does she always get to escape?
I have played those missions many times now between my characters and plowing through with friends and we have never been able to beat her. They are all unbeatable battles as far as I know.

Which reminds me of the original Kingdom Hearts. I sat on that damn island for a weekend. A WHOLE WEEKEND. Just playing games and leveling up like crazy so I could be super strong out of the gate. Then I get to Traverse Town for the first time and fight Leon AND BEAT HIM. Only to find out, even when you beat him (which is a long ass battle) YOU STILL LOSE. You could lose right away and you get the cutscene or you can take forever and be strong and kick his ass and then you still get the cutscene with Sora losing.

Bah. I am still bitter apparently about that hahah

[quote name="The 7th Number" post="12320366" timestamp="1418334769"]Any good spots to shoulder charge a wizard? Bounty asks me to do that 5 times. :/[/quote]

I would think chamber of the night mission Since the restricted zone starts 2 rooms before the boss area. Theres one wizard that spawns there right? Get a kill then die. Or the worlds grave mission?

The 7th Number said:
Any good spots to shoulder charge a wizard? Bounty asks me to do that 5 times. :/
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I had never even done shoulder charge before and my first character was a Titan ;).

BrolyB593 said:
We found that once you had 5 people over and then opened up the gate again, that the Ogres spawn. So you can just open the gate and then everyone hops off and can have a more easy time fighting the Ogres since you dont have to wait on the circles and then once they are dead you get your other guy over. You will need one person to book it though with Sunsinger hopefully or cloaking Bladedancer and book it through to get to that second chest before the door closes up.
Does that person have to run past all the thralls and shriekers and stuff as soon as the door opens? For one group we just stopped playing after the Gatekeepers. If I go back into that save (as it is on my Hunter) will I be there with the door opening or will it put me ahead at the summoning crystal?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I had never even done shoulder charge before and my first character was a Titan ;).

Does that person have to run past all the thralls and shriekers and stuff as soon as the door opens? FOr one group we just stopped playing after the Gatekeepers. If I go back into that save (as it is on my Hunter) will I be there with the door opening or will it put me ahead at the summoning crystal?
Not sure I was hoping to test that kind of stuff out this weekend more specifically. I honestly have not gotten that chest but just from watching videos and stuff have gathered as much in regards to it. From what I have seen the team needs to book it through there otherwise the door shuts. I know on our playthroughs it was all shit and then watching the one video the front guy died and was revived and ran over there and the door was shut but one of his teammates had managed to run in there as it closed and since he was in there the door opened for the others when they went up to it.

Any good spots to shoulder charge a wizard? Bounty asks me to do that 5 times. :/
Summoning Pits. You've got the Wizard in the first area, at least 4 or 5 while waiting for the door to open, one in the long hallway along the way, one that spawns right before the two hallowed knights plus the many that spawn during the Phogoth fight. I would think that's more than enough and should be easily doable with just the normal strike level.

I've shoulder charged them before. Just jump and do the knee bash. I would imagine that it still counts. Just need to get the timing down. May took a few tries. Do you have to actually kill them or just at least hit them with it? I'd imagine you could take them down with one hit anyways if they're low enough level and not a yellow.

I managed to solo the Nightfall last night with my Warlock and bloody hell did not end up being worth it after 392 kills. My reward was 10 Ascendant Shards :wall: . Naturally that's better than 6 or 8 shards, but I was hoping for an exotic or at the very least a legendary anything considering it's a DLC strike. Oh well, at least I know how to painfully meander my way through that looooong Strike. I ended up using my maxed out Patience and Time/Ice Breaker sniper rifles and Jolder's Hammer which helped plow through anyone with an arc shield. That's probably my favorite machine gun so far.

I think I might be up for doing the weekly strike & another nightfall later tonight (hopefully not solo again). If I'm on feel free to join.

Sure will. Hehe! Should have unlocked that mission 1st before doing the weekly with my titan. Now i have that bounty to do the strike again. Sheesh! I also forgot i had a maxed out arc rocket launcher that seeks targets. Should have brought that in instead using an old unused arc machine gun. Hope someone finds a cheese spot for that strike soon. Lol!

Id probably bring my hunter. That invinsibility skill sure helped my team alot last night in reviving.

I now have 33 light chest, arms, and boots for my titan and hunter, only missing the helmet. Hopefully xur will be selling or offering an upgrade on the titan or hunter helms tomorrow. What sucks is i just realized my hunter gear is all discipline and strength. I have 0 intellect for her. Doh! Guess i should have paid more attention on the stats than what it looked like.

I really hope xur has a couple new DLC items to buy. At least one gun and one armor. I dont care what it is, because i need anything from the DLC.

I still need to do the weekly with my titan and warlock i think. But im done with nightfall.

>.>;

Goddamn, I overworked my ass off these few days, got sick from not enough sleep/food, but I can relax a little now!

Presenting all 3 classes @level 31!:
jYdD1I1.jpg

UUSqC3w.jpg

xdHzWof.jpg

Nighfall still trolling me:
yJKXK9M.jpg

Get The Crash, Solar Legendary Shotty, at least it's 331 damage, will keep for CE and the first part lol

Finally!, first Raid item:
e9O20lJ.jpg

Boots!
So far up to 11 Radiant Shards, 2 Radiant Energies
Missing first chest on Warlock, second chest for Hunter, Titan hasn't done CE, Warlock has Crota checkpoint, Hunter Deathsinger checkpoint

Xur-bina, Warrior Princess is here to save the day!

Center, next to the 1/4master

Too much stuff to list but most relevant... only one DLC exotic for sale :wall: ... Ruin Wings for titans

Exotic engrams are back - helmet engram

exotic weapon - truth

Urn of Sacrifice - if you have the Eris mission/bounty

12 old exotics available for upgrade: 6 armors, 6 weapons.  Here's the kicker... glimmer cost varies from 7200-7800 per item.

Notables: ice breaker, suros, thorn, last word, 3rd man, armamentarium, sunbreakers

No heavy ammo  :shame:

EDIT:  if you have dups of gear that you'll upgrade, pay attention to the stats.  The upgraded stats should be the same for either piece.  For example, I have 2 armamentariums with dif levels of discipline but the upgraded Dis stat was the same for either one (so I upgraded the one with the lower level).

Also played the engram game again... 2x.

One was a warlock helm, Obsidian Mind 

The other was Insurmountable Skullfront (now have 3) :bs:

Got super lucky and got an ice breaker finally from atheon! Just in time to swap it out with xur. Also swapping out the warlock helm I got from xur since I'm sure the new raid helm will only drop on hard mode

Upgraded my ice breaker and did the 2 engram. Got hunter helm symbiote and the apotheosis veil. Both of which i didnt have in my collection so that was nice! Thinking of upgrading suros in prep for iron banner next week.

Bought two engrams and got Achlyophage and the new Titan helm. Still have close to 70 motes left, but I am going to save them for the next time chest engrams show up. Upgraded my Ice Breaker, Suros and Armamentarium and bought the upgraded Truth. Debating whether or not I want to upgrade The Last Word and if I want to upgrade one of my lock pieces or buy the new Voidfang Vestments just to have an exotic on my lock. Right now I am thinking I might just roll with all vanguard armor and save my coins, exotic shards and mats for better options in the future.

The new exotics still take quite a bit of experience to level. I dropped 27 bounties into my new Ice Breaker, 26 of which were 5000 or 3750 experience and I still have a ways to go. Still hoping that between my 3 characters I can get it maxed today after I get some sleep.

Posted this on the X1 forums but am sharing here too!

I stayed up until 3am to see what Xur had. It was like waiting for Christmas morning as a kid hahah.

My haul so far from him last night...

- 3 Exotic Helmet Engrams
   + Mask of the Third Man (Hunter)
   + Helm of Saint-14 (Titan)
   + An Insurmountable Skullfort (Titan)
- Voidfang Vestements (Warlock Chest)
- Achlyophage Symbiote (Hunter Helmet)
- Ruin Wings (Titan Arms)
- Upgraded IceBreaker
- Upgraded The Last Word
- Upgraded Light Beyond Nemesis (Warlock Helmet)
- MISC, Urns and telemetries

But yeah I REALLY wanted to upgrade my Sunbreakers but right now I have Raid legs and arms for my Warlock and so naturally I made sure to get an Exotic Chest and Helmet. If I get a huge excess of glimmer I may still upgrade Sunbreakers but I think realistically I am going to hold off for now. So now for my Warlock I just need the Raid chest or Helmet and an excess of Radiant Shards and I will have that at max level.

My Hunter has all level 31 Vanguard gear right now and so having the two helmets is nice so that I can easily swap between Gunslinger and Bladedancer and still have all of my normal benefits. 

My Titan has just old level 29 Vanguard gear since I made her right before the DLC and didnt bother doing much beyond getting her to 20. Now though I can have a Helmet or Arms for her and easily boost her to level 30 to Raid with.

In regards to the weapons I was tempted to upgrade Suros as well for PvP but I decided against it for now. I have my Hard Light maxed at 331 now so if I need an Auto Rifle I have that for now. I am excited for the new IceBreaker and with another Iron Banner around the corner I had to get my Last Word upgraded too! I also am wishing I could upgrade my Hunter arms too but I think I will pass and just hope I can get Don't Touch me somehow soon.

I got super lucky though and also picked up the Thorn bounty again and so I was able to dismantle my old one and now just work to getting myself a powered up one. I also scored Bad Juju and Invective bounties between my characters and had saved up my Pocket Infinity until just now and so I have quite a large handful of new high level Exotics which I am pretty stoked about.

There is literally just SO much to do and level up now I am not sure where to even start! I literally am trying to think of a game plan here at work of what I will do haha I am going to do the Urn bounties first because my buddy said you need Xur still after you complete that first one and then I am going to turn my attention to my Hunter and IceBreaker so that I can have her ready to run the raid at 31+. Hopefully from that Raid I can get more shards and use them to level up my Warlock to 31 and be more effective at my Crota checkpoint on that character. Plus I have to just pretty much level everything with my Titan now hahah

Goodbye any weekend plans!

Xur still selling that damn warlock chest piece. I dont think ill ever get praxic fire chest.

I bought the new DLC Titan gauntlets but they seem to be really garbage as far as perks. Just helps with special weapons. meh.

I bought 5 helmet engrams

- Hunter Symbiot

- Warlock Viel

- Titan Glasshouse

- warlock skull of dire ahamkara

- titan helm of saint-14

Man those things are freaking expensive! I wonder tough, I have the Fangs right now and yet I will prolly just end up purchasing the upgraded version since thats new. Also got the gloves yesterday and of course he comes and sells freaking gloves today.

This is where I regret destroying my Titan and starting a Hunter. Yup having one of each class is fun as heck, but the grind....

So considering purchasing all three pieces, since I already have the chest for the warlock might as well just buy the upgraded one, break mine and get the exotic shard needed for the new one.

I love the armamentarium...but I dunno. If I understand correctly I have to trade mine, give him money. Then I get the new one, have to upgrade it and then have to go and get a shard so I can level it up to max? So 7000 glimmer + 7 coins for the shard + my old one. Then go through fully upgrading it again and spend another 7 coins for the shard? If I am correct, this might just make me cry  :drool:

I also bought the Truth a couple of weeks ago...freaking luck  :drool: and I never use it, so I think I might just pass (someone convince me to get it) . Also do anyone recommend the sun breakers at all? I have a pair and have never used them.

The toll:

39 coins for all exotics + 14 coins for the shards (will break my chest piece for the warlock chest)

Armamentarium -> 7 coins + 7000 + my old chest piece ...then 7 more coins for another shard .... 14 coins + 7000 glimmer (So one more coin than just waiting for him to bring it.)

Ice Breaker same as Armamentarium.

Total: 81 coins and 14 K glimmer... :drool:

I have Red Death TLW and while cool I think I might just pass. Really no need to upgrade them since I don't use them as much or at all.

I do have [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Mask of the Third Man...but still another 14 coins? Sigh[/SIZE]

I am poor
If you have three characters you should have an excess of coins though, so I am confused by your distraught over that. I have been neglecting the Weekly Heroics each week quite a bit and I still had like 140+ coins when he got here today. My one buddy has well over 200 hahah

Regardless in the end upgrading is worth it for AT LEAST one weapon and one armor per character. If you are short on coins though I say pass on Truth for now. I am still debating buying one myself and I have like 80 coins left. I just still prefer Gjallarhorn even though it is weaker. And in PvP Truth is pretty solid but I always use an Exotic primary in PvP so I can't have my heavy be an exotic!

If you have three characters you should have an excess of coins though, so I am confused by your distraught over that. I have been neglecting the Weekly Heroics each week quite a bit and I still had like 140+ coins when he got here today. My one buddy has well over 200 hahah

Regardless in the end upgrading is worth it for AT LEAST one weapon and one armor per character. If you are short on coins though I say pass on Truth for now. I am still debating buying one myself and I have like 80 coins left. I just still prefer Gjallarhorn even though it is weaker. And in PvP Truth is pretty solid but I always use an Exotic primary in PvP so I can't have my heavy be an exotic!
I'm not poor, I'm cheap =P~ . All I really care is getting to the next level, after that I will start going after my weapons.

Xur still selling that damn warlock chest piece. I dont think ill ever get praxic fire chest.

I bought the new DLC Titan gauntlets but they seem to be really garbage as far as perks. Just helps with special weapons. meh.
Man just the amount of motes some of you guys have :whistle2:#

So decided I'm going to try Destiny again after work after staying away for like forever.

I have:

1x Veil (maxed)

1x Subreaker (maxed)

1x Praxic (maxed)

1x Voidvestment (maxed)

3x Icebreakers (1 maxed),2 dropped from crucible after I bought 1x from XUR

someother unique weps from bounties and gear for other classes

I'm not going to get the expansion as I don't fell that its worth it. 

Whats the best way to level up my gears and light for some free higher level content?

Can't sign on until tomorrow, are exotic engrams still 23 motes?
Yes they are still 23 motes.

What sucks about the gun and armor upgrades is that it costs around 7,500 glimmer to upgrade any of the items. So that kind of sucks. I dont even have enough to do that right now. Im planning on upgrading my suros regime to 302 and not leveling it up to keep the rapid fire and see how much i like that. I want to upgrade at least one of my ice breakers too. But other than that i dont know how much glimmer farming im going to do, thats such a bore.

Go to Mars exculsion zone mission on heroic and just farm for glimmer. Worked for me
But that is one of the most boring things to do repeatedly hahah

It works but it is just so dull. I was pleased that I was able to build up the max of 25k actually right before Xur came. I literally made 20k glimmer just by playing all the dlc stuff and what not this past week.

I upgraded one each of Ice Breaker and Armamentarium.  Came up a bit short to do a 3rd exotic, so I'll just have to farm glimmer while knocking out bounties.

Gonna try to upgrade Last Word and Thorn (or maybe Suros) too, before Xur leaves.

And since Xur wasn't selling any good exotic armors for titans, I went ahead and bought VG armor of gauntlets and boots.  Hopefully I hit 31 tonight, may mean ignoring raid requests though :whistle2:k

So I went ahead and bought 8 exotic shards from Xur last week (a 56 coin investment). Only so I wouldn't have to worry about setting strange coins aside for them later. If you have extra strange coins that might not be a bad idea provided you only buy what you might need for the week or beyond.

Man, the whole process of upgrading exotic armor and weapons again is a little more intimidating and taxing than I'd like it to be. I've only traded in two of my duplicate exotic weapons thus far, Suros Regime & Ice Breaker. I'm very tempted to also upgrade The Last Word in anticipation for the Iron Banner next week. Although it might be a huge grind to even attempt to fully upgrade 3 exotic weapons before next Tuesday. /Sigh. Then there's a balancing decision of do I upgrade my exotic armor now and take a few steps back light level-wise or wait it out and buy a duplicate of your favorite exotic armor piece to level along side slowly? Decisions, decisions.

I can wait on the Thunderlord and I don't see a need to ever upgrade the bounty exotic weapons. It's probably better to just redo those bounties and then break down old ones for an exotic shard later.

Then with all of the new DLC stuff to do I was too busy getting caught up on that and trying to upgrade/level armor and weapons last night that I didn't even attempt the weekly or daily for my three guardians. *out of breath* I don't know how you guys have been able to keep all three of your characters up to date. That's impressive or maybe it's just flat out madness. Or probably both.

So much grind... and I'm still shamefully addicted.

Do we know how much of a difference lets say a 300 lvl weapon vs a new max damage weapon does? Just curious since I don't have any to try that with :whistle2:k

And since Xur wasn't selling any good exotic armors for titans, I went ahead and bought VG armor of gauntlets and boots. Hopefully I hit 31 tonight, may mean ignoring raid requests though :whistle2:k
You passed on a Titan piece ???

Yes they are still 23 motes.
Hmm alright so I have enough to get 3. I have more motes than coins this week which I'm pretty sure is a first for me haha. I wish he had chest engrams and not helmets. I was lucky enough to get an exotic hunter helmet and an exotic titan helmet from the nightfall this week so I'd really only need one for the Warlock right off. I might just buy one and hope to get lucky and save the rest of the motes for next week. Although it does seem to be a lot easier to get motes now. As for the coins, I don't even know what I'm going to do. If I get unlucky with the exotic engram I might buy the Voidfangs. (Sigh) I'll probably only upgrade the Icebreaker this week although I still haven't seen a full list of what Xur has to upgrade.

OMG, saw this video of the new sniper from Crota raid. It is a beast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDCRA_x59d8

Its better tan the ice breaker, as long as you're doing precision shots you never run out of amo. Doesn't need to recharge, and its a legendary.
That is sick... me want!

Do we know how much of a difference lets say a 300 lvl weapon vs a new max damage weapon does? Just curious since I don't have any to try that with :whistle2:k

You passed on a Titan piece ???
Yeah, Armamentarium was more important to me.

May grab the new exotic, but I'm also debating upgrading one of my No Backup Plans. It was more helpful during the 1st part of the Crota raid than Arm-taruim. And I still have one set that hasn't been maxed.

bread's done
Back