Diablo III - Out NOW on PS3, coming to PS4

the only gripes ive heard about the console version is the targeting system. still contemplating getting this.
It's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. It can be stick at some points, but it really isn't that bad at all.

And no, this version is so far superior to the PC version as the loot drops as it should rather than being conscious of the PC version's Real Money Auction House. Also, this has offline mode! :D

What's nice with the ranged auto-targeting is that when you hold down attack it's like also holding shift on PC so you are actually planted and can then use the left stick to select the target you want and then launch whatever AoE centered around said target. Between that and the lock-on, I've found it pretty easy to put my spells where I want them. (Witch Doctor)

Just started playing this yesterday. I'm at level 5, so if anyone wants to do some co-op, let me know and I'll add you.

My PSN ID is PezManMike.

downloading now should be on later tonight (2hrs or so) and some of tomorrow add me up :) will probably be shaman  like I was on PC.

I decided to go against my nature and open my game to the public:

The first session was me (Witch Doctor) with three Demon Hunters.

The second session was me (Witch Doctor) with two Demon Hunters and one Monk.

Is everyone and their mom playing Demon Hunter? :booty:

Any of you guys on inferno yet? Need a solid group to get some keys. Going to be on M1.

DH has about 220k DPS with ss 140k w/o it. 

How do you adjust the MP level? 

Seems like Inferno Master 5 is infected with modded players and weapons. Every room I make/join its characters with 14k Damage Azure Swords and max stats(1 billion HP/DPS/Armor/Etc)and no kick option. I'm just going to plat this shit and retire it, on to GTA5!

Seems like Inferno Master 5 is infected with modded players and weapons. Every room I make/join its characters with 14k Damage Azure Swords and max stats(1 billion HP/DPS/Armor/Etc)and no kick option. I'm just going to plat this shit and retire it, on to GTA5!
That's a shame. Damn modders ruining good things!

I think this game is awesome.  I played tons of D2, and this just fits the bill nicely.  Love to play like a hour or so of hacking and slashing.  Just need to find more time to play lol.  After the kids get to sleep I try to get in like a hour or so before bed.   I am playing the Monk and think it is very cool.  I am level 13 and my powers are starting to kick ass now.

bread's done
Back