Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

I have a character on the PS4 version -- is it possible to transfer this to the PS3 version?  I know PS3-to-PS4 is possible, but is PS4-to-PS3?

Damn. Thanks for the info anyway.
Your welcome. Here is where I got it from in case anyone else is wondering about game save transfers.

Q. Will I be able to transfer my save file from PS4 and Xbox One to PS3 and Xbox 360?

No. You may only transfer your saves forward (i.e. from current-gen to next-gen platforms), not backwards (i.e. from next-gen to current-gen platforms).

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally picked this up thanks to Best Buy's Early Access sale with GCU.  If anyone wants to add me my PSN ID is Garrus_Lannister, looking forward to finally getting into this game.

Bought the UEE on PS3 for $25 and change brand new. XSkittleKrazyX is my PSN username. Just let me know you're a CAGer with the game if you want to add me, okay?

Is there a thread for D3 PS3 anywhere? Or is this the place? I'm trying to get the "All that Glitters" trophy and heard that it's slightly easier if you play in a group.

(I have vanilla D3 on PS3 and UEE on PS4. and both on Mac). 

langdon_alger is my PSN

Is there still item duping in this game? I traded this game in awhile ago and rebought it today. I had some nice decked out characters

bread's done
Back