Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

If you are wanting some wings you can add me. I was able to get a bunch through trades. I have white, red, gold, bone, and the wearable banner. I won't ask for much. Hell I might just even give them to you for free.

PSN: VolsVegasKing

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm still new to this and playing through the story mode.  I'm in ACT 3 playing on expert but and finding the game too easy and cant bump up the games difficulty till I beat story mode.

I have a level 51 witch doctor.  Does anyone have any builds they prefer for that class?  I've been messing around with it a lot but keep coming back to burning dogs, acid rain, fetish army, vampire bats combo I've been using.  It wrecks havok for where I'm at in the game but I fear after I beat story mode it might not be that great anymore since I plan on turning up the difficulty even more.  I'm a huge fan of standing back and letting my pets do the work for me

I have been watching some videos online of some people using the witch doctor getting 5-10 million per hit from their pets and trying to figure out how they are dealing such high damage 

How fast do you guys level up your blacksmoth(ie: is there any special reward for doing it beyond the gear he can make?)

My blacksmith can already make equipment 20 levels higher than my character but hey, what else am I gonna spend my money on in act 2, level 30-something?

How fast do you guys level up your blacksmoth(ie: is there any special reward for doing it beyond the gear he can make?) My blacksmith can already make equipment 20 levels higher than my character but hey, what else am I gonna spend my money on in act 2, level 30-something?
Nah, not much point in leveling it beyond the eq that you can use. It used to be a whole lot harder to level the blacksmith/jeweler, but now it's just child's play.

Well that was infuriating. Finally got the key of war so I could craft an Infernal Machine. Went with the machine of bones. (This is on t2 mind you.) Took me what seemed like forever to beat the Uber Skeleton King and Uber Maghda and what drops? 3 crappy rares and some gold. Not even a freakin legendary let alone an organ part. Ugh.

Your time will be better spent grinding rifts for blood shards to gamble for better gear to climb into higher ranks. The ring is neat for alts but not best in slot for any of the classes. It's probably best left alone until you are clearing T6.

Your time will be better spent grinding rifts for blood shards to gamble for better gear to climb into higher ranks. The ring is neat for alts but not best in slot for any of the classes. It's probably best left alone until you are clearing T6.
Yeah I'm just going to go back to rifts. I feel like I've had much better luck with drops running rifts on normal than anything else. I haven't gotten crap from gambling with blood shards yet but I'll keep trying.

You just gotta aim to play for fun. What drops, drops. What doesn't may drop tomorrow! I love how different item perks change how you play. I discovered Bombardment due to two items buffing it by 12% each. Hits like a Mack truck. T2 elite packs bunched up get 1shot.

Oh yeah I'm having a blast regardless. And yeah I noticed that about item perks as well. I feel like I'm constantly changing my build because of the different gear that drops and the perks they have. Bombardment is definitely beast.

If you are wanting some wings you can add me. I was able to get a bunch through trades. I have white, red, gold, bone, and the wearable banner. I won't ask for much. Hell I might just even give them to you for free. PSN: VolsVegasKing
I'll add you tim my friends list today when I get home. I don't mind paying for wings.

If you are wanting some wings you can add me. I was able to get a bunch through trades. I have white, red, gold, bone, and the wearable banner. I won't ask for much. Hell I might just even give them to you for free.PSN: VolsVegasKing
I'd be happy to give you 1B gold per set of wings. I already have the bone ones.

I want some bone wings. Still need lut socks, Royal Ring of Grandeur and weight of the earth for my barb.

I am looking for the Bone wings, marauder's spines,firebird's wizard set.  I have the other 5 peices of the Maruaders.  hit me up ign - metooyou

If any of you guys that want wings don't mind giving them to the rest of the people who asked let me know, I will add you and mail them. 

rather just give them to one person who is willing to pass them out to the rest. 

If any of you guys that want wings don't mind giving them to the rest of the people who asked let me know, I will add you and mail them.

rather just give them to one person who is willing to pass them out to the rest.
Sure i dont mind doing it. i send a friend request. i'll post when i get them dub'd. ready to go.

Is there a way to actually earn the wings in game or were they a special order item ? I really want a pair but feel weird asking for free stuff. If its something I can grind for that's fine I just don't know where to look. 

Is there a way to actually earn the wings in game or were they a special order item ? I really want a pair but feel weird asking for free stuff. If its something I can grind for that's fine I just don't know where to look.
The blade wings were gotten by pre-ordering Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm. They can only (legitimately) be gotten on the PC version of Diablo 3.

just out of curiosity, how did the bone wings make its way to console?

Anyway, thx Me2 and Batman for the wings.

Anyone have any lvl 70 SET weapon/armour for a Wizard and Crusader. I would really appreciate it if you can send it to me. My Wizard can't do enough damage and with low level health, I barely can keep up with others on torment 2.

PSN: s1ngleshot98

edit: wow, swap on 2 firebird gear & a RRoG and my wizard is like 5x stronger and can.take more damages. Stats didn't change much but gameplay is drastically diff.

Daring.

Well I'm on timeout due to Destiny. I can see D3 having a very long life with me though. It's replay value seems to be great so I'm happy with the investment.

What are you looking for? I send you a friend request so you'll get gifts in game.
Hey me2evil13.

Any chance you're still feeling generous with those wings? While I'm more actively playing Destiny right now I wouldn't mind a pair when I go running through some more Diablo.

PSN ID: Dwarfmann

Hey me2evil13.

Any chance you're still feeling generous with those wings? While I'm more actively playing Destiny right now I wouldn't mind a pair when I go running through some more Diablo.

PSN ID: Dwarfmann
I send a friend request. will post when i sent them out.

bread's done
Back