Diablo lll/Reaper of souls $15 at Gamestop PC

The physical copies for the past are 19.99 each use the 5 off coupon which doesn't expire to the 7th and knock the price down to 15.
Why does the thread title say its 15 dollars when it is actually 20?

Youre also assuming everyone knows about this coupon and how to obtain one. Youre also assuming everyone has one and hasnt used it yet.

Provide links next time as well.

Why does the thread title say its 15 dollars when it is actually 20?

Youre also assuming everyone knows about this coupon and how to obtain one. Youre also assuming everyone has one and hasnt used it yet.

Provide links next time as well.
in his defense, it's on the front page.

But at that point you can just name any random game on sale, make a thread for it, then say it's $5 less.
you could. I guess he's just bringing up that a recent release is so cheap, at least I think he's talking about the ultimate evil edition, if not then eh.

This is worthy of its own thread even without the coupon. With it, it's pushed into awesome deal territory.

OP could have been clearer and more informative, but it's still a good deal. Here's the relevant links.

:pc: Diablo 3

:pc: Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

And finally, the coupon and a thread full of information about it. 

I got excited and was about to go buy both until I saw the coupon that I've already used.....so....it's $20.

This is worthy of its own thread even without the coupon. With it, it's pushed into awesome deal territory.

OP could have been clearer and more informative, but it's still a good deal. Here's the relevant links.

:pc: Diablo 3

:pc: Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

And finally, the coupon and a thread full of information about it.
Thanks for the links and cleaning this up! Hmm, I hate this stupid Battlenet DRM, but oh well I may do it LOL

Was going to pick up the $15 download until I saw the collector's edition is only $24.99 at GS now.  Found one in stock at my local store.  Not bad for $25.  I've been looking to pick it up since launch.

The title is still relevant, so what's the point of creating a new one?  Reaper of souls is $15 at GS for download.  $20 for retail and $25 for CE.  That is all.

Well in the interest of getting this to the people who actually buy PC games, I reposted this in the PC thread where the PC people here actually hang out.

Anyway, I paid almost $90 for this after tax when it came out. It's a decent collector's edition. Definitely worth it at $25 IMHO if you are a Diablo fan.

bread's done
Back