Diamond and Pearl Thread 1-A (Friend Codes; Online Discussion; Trades, Battles, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Anyone know a good place to ev train speed and special atk?[/quote]

The old chateau is the best place to train Special Attack EVs. The field outside of snowpoint has a lot of sneasels and some zubats, which train speed EVs.

I need help regarding the everstone. I am breeding a timid Jynx holding an everstone, I've hatched about 15 of its eggs, and none of the smoochums have a timid nature. I thought the chances were very high that it would pass on a nature.

[quote name='FallMoon']The old chateau is the best place to train Special Attack EVs. The field outside of snowpoint has a lot of sneasels and some zubats, which train speed EVs.

I need help regarding the everstone. I am breeding a timid Jynx holding an everstone, I've hatched about 15 of its eggs, and none of the smoochums have a timid nature. I thought the chances were very high that it would pass on a nature.[/quote]

I thought that if the breeding one held an everstone, it would only pass the ability not the nature....

[quote name='Logain8955']From what I hear, the headset is really clear. Without, things can get muddled. The headset's pretty cheap too (15 bucks). I plan on getting one here soon.[/quote]
Nice, $15 is not bad at all. I suppose I'll give the DS mic/speakers a shot then make a decision regarding the headset soon. Are they pretty easy to come across, i.e., are they not a rare find that will take some hunting around for, ya think? I haven't been game shopping in a couple of months so I haven't been able to see.

[quote name='Quintessence']I would normally suggest for people to pick up a strategy guide as well, but I am a little hesitant this time because it does not have the full Pokedex in the back. It will sure help you through the story part of the game, but when you are building your team you will have to go online for help. So that is up to you![/quote]
Interesting, I'll take a look at 'em. I'm not a big guide user, but a game like this would probably come in handy at particular points. Thanks for the suggestion!

[quote name='FallMoon']The old chateau is the best place to train Special Attack EVs. The field outside of snowpoint has a lot of sneasels and some zubats, which train speed EVs.

[/quote]

Well, I meant like a place that I could go and the only pokemon that pop up are ones that are special atk or speed, so I don't have to deal with any running at all.

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']Nice, $15 is not bad at all. I suppose I'll give the DS mic/speakers a shot then make a decision regarding the headset soon. Are they pretty easy to come across, i.e., are they not a rare find that will take some hunting around for, ya think? I haven't been game shopping in a couple of months so I haven't been able to see.

Interesting, I'll take a look at 'em. I'm not a big guide user, but a game like this would probably come in handy at particular points. Thanks for the suggestion![/quote]

also, if you don't feel like buying the guide, you can go here for a full online strategy guide with instructional videos!

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Well, I meant like a place that I could go and the only pokemon that pop up are ones that are special atk or speed, so I don't have to deal with any running at all.[/quote]

a combee does that with sweet scent

Whew, missed all of the good stuff happening yesterday, I'm sure.

I don't remember who had them but I'd still love an eevee if you have any (egg or female, preferably).

And I still have ralts and spiritomb eggs that can easily be made.

damn...i go to prom and the afterparty and i miss a crapload...too lazy to read through the 5 or 6 pages i missed :lol:

damn, hohez's giveaway is long done haha

Wow I missed all last night and again a bunch of posts. Hopefully I can get the eggs that I missed yesterday. Damn wifi connection wouldn't respond yesterday for any trade I tried.

[quote name='squirrel007']Are combee's rare cause I accidently killed one at a honey tree :([/quote]

Not at all. I have caught some for me, some for others and now i just kill them when i see em.

Also, I may be kinda scarce on the trade front the next 2 days. I'm tired of sitting at 5 badges and want to push on through to the end game.

The OP is updated (and I update it a lot more then I post that I do.)

There are so many more Diamond players, but then again there are so many players in general that there are plenty of each!

[quote name='Quintessence']The OP is updated (and I update it a lot more then I post that I do.)

There are so many more Diamond players, but then again there are so many players in general that there are plenty of each![/quote]

I will be starting my copy of pearl pretty soon if it's any compilation....

[quote name='SL4IN']I will be starting my copy of pearl pretty soon if it's any compilation....[/quote]
com·pi·la·tion–noun
1.the act of compiling: the compilation of documents.
something compiled, as a reference book.

con·so·la·tion–noun
1.the act of consoling; comfort; solace.
2.the state of being consoled.
someone or something that consoles: His faith was a consolation during his troubles. Her daughters are a consolation to her.

;)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']com·pi·la·tion–noun
1.the act of compiling: the compilation of documents.
something compiled, as a reference book.

con·so·la·tion–noun
1.the act of consoling; comfort; solace.
2.the state of being consoled.
someone or something that consoles: His faith was a consolation during his troubles. Her daughters are a consolation to her.

;)
[/quote]

yeah sorry about that ;). I just woke up....

Hey guys I added most of the people from the front page, and here's my friend code. I'm only about 10 hours in, but I'm loving the game and I'd like to get in on the trading/battling, so add me! I've got diamond btw.

3866-4548-4352

Ok, I have got...
5 sets of 4th gen starters
5 sets of johto starters
5 sets of kanto starters(squirtle etc...)
5 porygons
5 pichus

First come first serve PM ME as I wont keep track of posts here!
I dont expect good pokemon from you for these eggs. However if you would like to help, please have the pokemon you are sending hold an item that I can sell and get some ingame cash :D

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Does anyone have 3 forms of I believe it's Burmy that I could have or borrow so I can get the macho brace?[/quote]
I'm trying to find that same pokemon. I ran into it once but I accidently killed it and haven't ran into since.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Does anyone have 3 forms of I believe it's Burmy that I could have or borrow so I can get the macho brace?[/quote]

If I am thinking of the right Pokemon, can't you just catch one and then have it change to all three forms?

I have not seen any of the Pokemon outside of battle, sorry.

[quote name='squirrel007']Ok, I have got...
5 sets of johto starters
5 porygons
5 pichus

I dont expect good pokemon from you for these eggs. However if you would like to help, please have the pokemon you are sending hold an item that I can sell and get some ingame cash :D[/quote]

Thanks so much for the 4th gen starters!!

You need 3 different Burmy, can't use just one.

Anyone have a spare Larvitar? I'm thinking of using him instead of Garchomp.

[quote name='Trakan']You need 3 different Burmy, can't use just one.

Anyone have a spare Larvitar? I'm thinking of using him instead of Garchomp.[/quote]

i have a spare larvitar

[quote name='squirrel007']Ok, I have got...
5 sets of johto starters
5 porygons
5 pichus

I dont expect good pokemon from you for these eggs. However if you would like to help, please have the pokemon you are sending hold an item that I can sell and get some ingame cash :D[/quote]

I'd love to take one of all those, but for now I think I'll just take a porygon, if you don't mind.

[quote name='spiwak']I'd love to take one of all those, but for now I think I'll just take a porygon, if you don't mind.[/quote]

QFT. :lol:

I don't really want to take any mroe eggs until I get farther in the game. I'd like to beat it before I work on pokedex stuff.

[quote name='Trakan']Thanks Nelo. Sorry if I can't hear you half the time, the mic on my DS sucks. I can never hear anybody.[/quote]

same with mine, I always just get garbles or real nasty satan sounds.

[quote name='spiwak']Well now, I happen to be breeding spiritombs. Give me a few minutes to make one.[/quote] Hmmm is there anything you'd like? Or are these free? Otherwise I don't really have anyhting good right now beisdes my starter(s).

My Fc is 2577 9599 9918

[quote name='halfbent']same with mine, I always just get garbles or real nasty satan sounds.[/quote]

Sorry about that, I was sacrificing virgins to the god of death during our trade. :twisted:

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']Hmmm is there anything you'd like? Or are these free? Otherwise I don't really have anyhting good right now beisdes my starter(s).

My Fc is 2577 9599 9918[/quote]
Totally free. I'll be in the lobby in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back