Diamond and Pearl Thread 1-A (Friend Codes; Online Discussion; Trades, Battles, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Yertle']You can breed females one though that's not their only difference now. Male Ralts have an alternative evolution instead of Gardevoir if you equip a 'dawn stone' on them. those are the only real differences[/quote]I'll wait for a male ralts then. Thanks for letting me know the difference.

Once I get to the breeding spot, if I have anything breedable that anyone would want (If Riolu or Spiritomb or female) I'll breed 'em to get eggs and trade for some of the eggs you folks are giving out, like Yertle's massive stash.

I tried breeding my dittos but I didn't seem to get any results. It's irritating since they're in such high demand, but I don't want to be using my pal park exclusively for dittos

yah a ditto will catch a high price well last time i checked on gfaqs
though luckily someone was kind enough to give me one free
also male ralts can breed with ditto still right?
and damn i have so many traded pokes i dont kno what to lvl >_>

Ok, gunm and swetooth are MIA, so Mex I guess you are next in line if you want that last manaphy egg that I have right now?

[quote name='AK85']Ok, gunm and swetooth are MIA, so Mex I guess you are next in line if you want that last manaphy egg that I have right now?[/QUOTE]

I'll grab it if he doesnt :)

Ok sweettooth claimed it, but here is the list I have for people who want manaphy eggs tomorrow:

Gunm
Mex
Blackjaw

I should be ready about 4pm(cst) but I can hold for whenever you guys are available

[quote name='AK85']Ok sweettooth claimed it, but here is the list I have for people who want manaphy eggs tomorrow:

Gunm
Mex
Blackjaw

I should be ready about 4pm(cst) but I can hold for whenever you guys are available[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, I'll be off work tomorrow around 5ish EST and just plan on drinking some beer and relaxing (fiancee is out of town for the weekend...yah!), so I'll get with you.

AK if I could get an egg whenver you have one it would be great. Tomorrow, next week, next month, next year... any time you have one you don't want and your orders are filled. :)

[quote name='blackjaw']Sounds good, I'll be off work tomorrow around 5ish EST and just plan on drinking some beer and relaxing (fiancee is out of town for the weekend...yah!), so I'll get with you.[/quote]
Ok sounds good, but I think I am gonna call it a night (work at 7 tomorrow :cry:)

Night everyone

Yep Mox, you are now on "The List" :lol:

[quote name='AK85']Ok sounds good, but I think I am gonna call it a night (work at 7 tomorrow :cry:)

Night everyone

Yep Mox, you are now on "The List" :lol:[/QUOTE]
Can I pretty pretty please make the list also ;) If not i'll just go back to playing with my uncool pokemon :(

can I have an egg too AK? It'd be much appreciated :)

Edit: i feel like a first class mooch =| let me know if you want anything in particular for it and i'll see what i can do, only just got my 4th badge, so don't expect too mcuh

thought i'd get a post in here.

I'd love a manaphy egg sometime too, AK. whenever, not to burden you or anything. i don't come here very often so smack me to the bottom.

Hey,Ak,how many manaphy eggs do you have?I want one too but I don't have high speed and I use my mom's work wireless and I don't really know when I get to use it.....is there a way so you can leave it like in Nintendo's server and then me pick it up?

Can someone trade my brother a Palkia? He just wants it so it will be on his dex, then he'll trade it right back.

Also, does anyone want to battle?

[quote name='AK85']Ok sweettooth claimed it, but here is the list I have for people who want manaphy eggs tomorrow:

Gunm
Mex
Blackjaw

I should be ready about 4pm(cst) but I can hold for whenever you guys are available[/quote]

AK85 - i gotta jump the bandwagon on that one. mind if i tag along on the egg saving?

man, i was ev training for about an hour when i realized that i had caught pokerus. now it's all whack. gotta wait for some berries now...

[quote name='phattsoe']AK85 - i gotta jump the bandwagon on that one. mind if i tag along on the egg saving?[/quote]

Ditto...Hate to overwhelm you but I'd like to join that as well if possible.

And speaking of dittos; where do you find those things?

OK everyone, that bad stretch of school assignments is finally over! Now I have like 9 private messages and 10 pages to read through in this forum, so if you are awaiting a reply be patient!

I will be back in about an hour to post all the Friend Codes upfront and such.

Hope everybody is having a good time with the game!

Damn, I end up sleeping for 4 hours, wake up and big nuggets of gold (spiritomb and manaphy) are out there. i pmed AK about the manaphy, but anyone with a spiritomb who can breed it, i would appreciate it very much.

time to get my 5th badge. No more dicking around, i'm going to try to push on through to end game if i can keep from getting sidetracked. Berry's and Honey trees completely molest my attention.

[quote name='FallMoon']Anyone up for a battle this late?[/QUOTE]

Hey dude, its not cool to put a loser list, especially when you had 6 pokemon vs 5.

[quote name='Theduck']Jolteon
Kingdra
Charizard
Roselia
Gengar
Alakazham

Rate my team please. I'm looking to maybe sub roselia and charizard, if you guys have better suggestions.[/quote]

It depends a lot upon their moveset and how you plan to use them.

Gunm
Mex
Blackjaw

I should be ready about 4pm(cst) but I can hold for whenever you guys are available[/quote]

OK I am way behind on reading this thread (stupid school!) so I hope that also requesting an egg is not out of line :)

[quote name='Quintessence']I feel like I am so behind everybody know even though I have only been out of Pokemon a couple of days![/QUOTE]

Eh, don't feel too bad. I've put in a buncha hours already and still didn't beat elite 4 yet, 7 badges so far but by the time i get to them I will sweep the elite 4. I wonder how many people have beaten elite 4 so far.

God I hate being 4x weak to Ice, its like everyone and their grandma knows an ice move. Oh well at least Garchamp looks badass.

hey nice to see all the support and nice trades going on

I'm looking for a larvitar (egg is fine) and if someone is kind enough a kyogre (haha i know its a stretch but it's one of my favorite and I no longer have the gba games)

I can help out with what you need just let me know what. I have pearl btw.
I'm decently far in it so i may be of help.

[quote name='Trakan']Just beat the Elite Four. Should only have the Psychic Trio left to complete the pokedex.

EDIT: Yertle, for the macho brace, did you need 3 different Burmy, or can you use one Burmy and go back with each form? Or did you trade it over from Emerald?[/QUOTE]

Well I just tried changing 3 different forms and it didn't work. Apparently you need 3 forms all at once and show the guy.

Wow, I lowered Dialga's health to yellow and threw an ultra ball and captured it on my first try!

Edit: Just caught Azelf..took a little longer.

[quote name='gokou36']Well I just tried changing 3 different forms and it didn't work. Apparently you need 3 forms all at once and show the guy.[/quote]

you do need all 3 at once, I've done it.

[quote name='gokou36']Hey dude, its not cool to put a loser list, especially when you had 6 pokemon vs 5.[/quote]

Hold on, I explained to him how it was fair. I had 6 pokemon and he had five, but I didn't use the sixth pokemon. It was a Budew that I used for cut, and if it had been the last pokemon, and he killed the rest, I would have let him kill it. That really doesn't make sense. I used the five pokemon that I would have, and I beat him with those five. I am 100 percent fair.

The loser list is all in good spirit. I want to know who has beaten me and who has lost to me so I know the people that are good, and the people that aren't so good.

Is there anybody in this thread that is severely behind like I am? Or just people that don't put that many hours in one day? I'm still at lvl 20ish with 2 badges.

This is mostly because this is exam week for me and I have to move all my crap into my car to prepare for moving.

I'll probably get on a better playing pace by this weekend.

[quote name='FallMoon']Hold on, I explained to him how it was fair. I had 6 pokemon and he had five, but I didn't use the sixth pokemon. It was a Budew that I used for cut, and if it had been the last pokemon, and he killed the rest, I would have let him kill it. That really doesn't make sense. I used the five pokemon that I would have, and I beat him with those five. I am 100 percent fair.

The loser list is all in good spirit. I want to know who has beaten me and who has lost to me so I know the people that are good, and the people that aren't so good.[/QUOTE]

Thats where you're wrong. You STILL had the advantage of another pokemon to choose from whether you were going to use it or not. And as far as the list, you can make a notepad instead of trying to *brag* it in your sig.

Edit : Also just because they lost to you doesn't mean they aren't good. Maybe play fair and they wouldn't lose to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back