Diamond; Pearl; Platinum 1-A (Friend Codes; Online Discussion; Trades, Battles, etc.)

finally just got home from my vacation, now i can hop online! send me some friend invites or whatever they are called haha

Diamond
0344 5839 3573

i really need a good decent level fire pokemon right now, anyone able to help me out? hell, i need any good or rare(ish) pokemon right now haha

Thanks to Zewone with the awesome Ditto, I can breed the following now if there is any interest:

Chimchar / Turtwig / Piplup
Cyndaquil / Chikorita / Totodile
Drifloon
Dratini

[quote name='halfbent']Thanks to Zewone with the awesome Ditto, I can breed the following now if there is any interest:

Drifloon
Dratini (I think?)[/QUOTE]

i would love a cyndaquil (preferably) or a tododile if you don't mind.
do i have to have the national pokedex to get those pokemon from you though? because i haven't gotten there yet

Nope, I don't have it either - hopefully if they evolve I still get the entries for the pre-evolved forms once I get it. Didn't feel like waiting to level up my Totodile. ;)

I'll go whip an egg up after I trade with Hohez quick.

I would like to have the starter Piplup anyone have one to trade? I've seen some on GTS but don't have (or heard of) what they want in return. On my way to get my 2nd badge so I don't have much.

Seen your post halfb3nt, I would be intrested in Piplup, and Turtwig

[quote name='halfbent']Thanks to Zewone with the awesome Ditto, I can breed the following now if there is any interest:

Drifloon
Dratini (I think?)[/quote]

ooh ooh! I would 1 of each of the johto starters if it isn't too much trouble.

Sl4in, Edison, your eggs are ready. Will be off and on for a while - making lunch and crap around the house, will check back every 5 or so if you guys are around.

Drifloon
Dratini (I think?)[/quote] Could I get a dratini if your able to breed one? I'm still trying to breed the johto starters also. I'm still trying to find a ditto so I can.

[quote name='halfbent']Still not on the main list whenever you get a chance Quint. =)[/quote]

Sorry, must have missed you the first time!

Edit: Added everybody up to the point I am checking this.

[quote name='Quintessence']Sorry, must have missed you the first time!

Edit: Added everybody up to the point I am checking this.[/quote]

To be fair, I've been using Wifi for less than a week. =P

The underground tunnel is friggin addicting. I've spent well over two hours down there and it doesn't even seem like I've been playing that long.

[quote name='Mex25']The underground tunnel is friggin addicting. I've spent well over two hours down there and it doesn't even seem like I've been playing that long.[/quote]
I actually have resisted going down there because I have heard this about it! Eventually I will give in because I want those fossils.

Also, this should be in the general thread. This is the online thread. It helps people find what they need quickly if we keep the threads clean.

[quote name='Quintessence']I actually have resisted going down there because I have heard this about it! Eventually I will give in because I want those fossils.

Also, this should be in the general thread. This is the online thread. It helps people find what they need quickly if we keep the threads clean.[/quote]
Sorry didn't know where exactly I should write this :lol: But yeah you should visit the underground tunnels you can pretty much find anything down there and to make it even better it's actually fun.

[quote name='Mex25']Sorry didn't know where exactly I should write this :lol: But yeah you should visit the underground tunnels you can pretty much find anything down there and to make it even better it's actually fun.[/quote]

At least you know now :D

I was reading that there is like a capture the flag game on wi-fi. Have you done that?

[quote name='Quintessence']At least you know now :D

I was reading that there is like a capture the flag game on wi-fi. Have you done that?[/quote]
No, I haven't done capture the flag yet. I heard you need someone else with a ds to be able to play ctf.

[quote name='halfbent']Sl4in, Edison, your eggs are ready. Will be off and on for a while - making lunch and crap around the house, will check back every 5 or so if you guys are around.[/QUOTE]

Hey Halfbent I'm on now, what do I need to have to trade with you?

Oh I can't believe I've let it go this long without putting my Friend Code on here.

Diamond Version
Bluenatas09 : 1246 5226 2276

Anyone out there have an Eevee? My girlfriend is dying for one.

PM me if you add me, thanks.

game arrived at my doorstep yesterday and just started today, just got far enough to be able to get my friend code, playing on diamond

Ahou: 2363-2188-5013

Spiwak, if/when you come online tonight, do you want to do that Drifloon trade? And if you aren't able to, is there someone who can hook me up with one. I'm wicked sorry for sounding like a broken record, but once I get hooked up with one, I'll have a few Dittos I can pass around to help people out with breeding. Just so you guys know why I'm so goddamn annoying about it :lol:

If you can send me an IM I'll get you one as soon as I'm done hooking up with Edison to get (the wrong ones on accident) Johto starters to him. =P

I can get on it in a a minute. Mine has pokerus, so it'd probably be better to just take mine, anyways.

[quote name='spiwak']I can get on it in a a minute. Mine has pokerus, so it'd probably be better to just take mine, anyways.[/QUOTE]

Alright. I'm online waiting.

[quote name='halfbent']heh, two can't hurt eh? =)[/QUOTE]

Heh, I'm in it for the Pokerus. But thanks for the egg. Got the pokedex all wrapped up now. I can access the national dex, whoooo.

halfbent you have any of the johto starter left I could get off of you? Been looking for someone that could trade me them but haven't found anyone yet.

I wont be posting my eggs until this weekend :(

School and practice are taking up my time... also... CS:S zombie mod XD

so yea I will trade some eggs this weekend.

If I owe you some please pm me about it and I will try to get them to you sooner!

Will anyone let me "see" their Uxie and Azelf? I want access to Pal Park, but I really don't feel like catching (or seeing and fleeing from) them right now. They're the last two Pokemon that I need to see.

I'll give them right back to you. I just need to see them so I can get the National Dex and have Pal Park opened up.

In return, once I get access to Pal Park, I can trade you any (2) Pokemon that I have available from the GBA games and Colosseum - here's a pic of just a few of the Pokemon that I have in one of my boxes in Ruby:

http://picasaweb.google.com/MirandasJunk/2007_05_01_Pokemon/

I have a lot more than just those in Sapphire, FR, and LG.

PM me if you're interested since I don't check this thread that often.

[quote name='Miranda']Will anyone let me "see" their Uxie and Azelf? I want access to Pal Park, but I really don't feel like catching (or seeing and fleeing from) them right now. They're the last two Pokemon that I need to see.

I'll give them right back to you. I just need to see them so I can get the National Dex and have Pal Park opened up.

In return, once I get access to Pal Park, I can trade you any (2) Pokemon that I have available from the GBA games and Colosseum - here's a pic of just a few of the Pokemon that I have in one of my boxes in Ruby:

http://picasaweb.google.com/MirandasJunk/2007_05_01_Pokemon/

I have a lot more than just those in Sapphire, FR, and LG.

PM me if you're interested since I don't check this thread that often.[/quote]

wow. great collection. I noticed you had a ho-oh, but no lugia??

[quote name='SL4IN']wow. great collection. I noticed you had a ho-oh, but no lugia??[/quote]

The Ho-oh is from Colosseum. I don't have the Mystic Ticket, so I can't catch Lugia.

[quote name='Miranda']The Ho-oh is from Colosseum. I don't have the Mystic Ticket, so I can't catch Lugia.[/quote]

oh. well that's still a damn fine collection. the only ones I don't have that you do are ho-oh, jirachi, and latios/latias.

I wish I could get in on this trading. However, I'm back to the beginning of the game. And when I would check out the GTS, people kept asking for Diamond and Pearl Starters. So it's either lose my only starter for a lame pokemon from the other game or wait until I beat the game and get a ditto. Sigh, I guess the GTS is useless to me unless I have a whole set of starters. And I really don't want to start asking from you guys, because then I'd just look like a scrub.

bread's done
Back