Diamond; Pearl; Platinum 1-A (Friend Codes; Online Discussion; Trades, Battles, etc.)

Please, pretty much all of us except yertle and trakan are scrubs.

Most people are offering things more than people asking for them. Including starters.

[quote name='spiwak']Please, pretty much all of us except yertle and trakan are scrubs.

Most people are offering things more than people asking for them. Including starters.[/quote]

It seems a lot of new people are joining this generation.

lol, thanks for making me feel better. If it were possible for me to get the remaining two starters and a ditto, I could start breeding, and possibly begin trading on the gts. I would of course try to help by taking requests on pokemon. Also, over the weekend I bought fire red and leaf green, but it looks like I'll have to complete the Sinnoh Pokedex first before i can use that.

Has anyone tried the ditto item duping? And is it possible to transfer items to other players as well?

Hopefully I can trade some eggs this week-end as well, but right now I'm swamped with schoolwork. damn those finals

If possible could you folks with the super unobtainable pokemon who have access to Emerald version use the clone trick so as to share the wealth. I'd help myself but the 'rarest' legendary i have is Jirachi because I got a colleseum bonus disk

[quote name='Yertle']Hopefully I can trade some eggs this week-end as well, but right now I'm swamped with schoolwork. damn those finals

If possible could you folks with the super unobtainable pokemon who have access to Emerald version use the clone trick so as to share the wealth. I'd help myself but the 'rarest' legendary i have is Jirachi because I got a colleseum bonus disk[/quote]

thad be nice i got some legendaries that could use cloning :cool:

[quote name='spiwak']Please, pretty much all of us except yertle and trakan are scrubs.

Most people are offering things more than people asking for them. Including starters.[/quote]

With 86 trades, 71 giving, I will kindly remove myself from the scrub list. :lol: :lol:

......................of course most of that I did scrub off of yertle and nelo.

I'm trying to figure out if I want to do something special for my 100th trade since after a visit to the GTS on a study break I'm now sitting at 99 trades. Oh the decisions

Does anyone have an extra big root or one that they wouldn't mind giving me? I gave mine away but I think now I'm going to try out a certain moveset with a poke a I need it.... Or if someone knows if it's possible to get a second one?

And also, if anyone is still giving away Turtwigs, I would like one as well :D

Lileep or Cradily can be found in the wild with Big Root. So looks like it's time to either start thieving it up or catching a bunch of those.

[quote name='TheUnsane1']Lileep or Cradily can be found in the wild with Big Root. So looks like it's time to either start thieving it up or catching a bunch of those.[/quote]
Alright, I'll work on that tomorrow. I wasn't aware of them, thanks!

And where exactly can I find these? Serebii just says get it from root fossil...

if anyone can trade me a pokemon with flame armor or magma whatever that would be nice and a ditto would be nice. i finally have all three pearl/diamond female starters and i have an female eevee i can knock up a bunch of times XD.

I should be around tonight around 8pm EST if you guys want starters. I'll try and get 3-4 full sets of the D/P ones and the Johto ones. If anyone can hook me up with the other two sets of starters I'm missing that'd be awesome too - really want a Charmander. =P

[quote name='halfbent']I should be around tonight around 8pm EST if you guys want starters. I'll try and get 3-4 full sets of the D/P ones and the Johto ones. If anyone can hook me up with the other two sets of starters I'm missing that'd be awesome too - really want a Charmander. =P[/quote]
I'll hook you up with the charmander/bulbasaur/squirtle set as soon as I get a ditto so I can breed them.

[quote name='halfbent']I should be around tonight around 8pm EST if you guys want starters. I'll try and get 3-4 full sets of the D/P ones and the Johto ones. If anyone can hook me up with the other two sets of starters I'm missing that'd be awesome too - really want a Charmander. =P[/QUOTE]

J/W what breeders are looking for in exchange for their generosity

I'm only at the 3rd gym and don't have much to offer....

Also to make eggs hatch, is it based on # of steps??

[quote name='TheUnsane1']Lileep or Cradily can be found in the wild with Big Root. So looks like it's time to either start thieving it up or catching a bunch of those.[/quote]

woah... with the big root you can catch those in the wild? how???

Hmm, I caught a couple Carnivines in the Safari Area. Although serebii says they are rare, I caught like 3 in one go. I have four total, 2boys and 2girls, but I'm willing to give em to another. All I'm looking for right now is Croagunk.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Could one of your Pearlys trade me your Palkia for a sec? I need it to fill out my Sinnodex.[/quote]

you can go to celestic town and talk to the elder and she'll show you it to record in your pokedex.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Could one of your Pearlys trade me your Palkia for a sec? I need it to fill out my Sinnodex.[/quote]

Just go to Celestic Town after beating the champ and the lady who you gave the Old Charms to earlier in the game will show you the pic of either Palkia or Dialga depending on which game you have.

I only need Uxie and Azelf to have 150 in my Sinnoh Dex. I went into the caves in the lakes, but it's such a pain to catch them. I just tried to get Uxie and it ended up struggling and KOing itself (after I threw almost all of my dusk, ultra, and timer balls at it while it was down to red & paralyzed).:bomb:

If I battle someone online with an Uxie and an Azelf, will they show up in my Pokedex?? I really want to open up Pal Park now and just deal with catching Uxie and Azelf later.

anyone have a high level fire pokemon i can get? like, level 40 plus? i don't really have much to trade, but maybe we can work something out

[quote name='Miranda']Just go to Celestic Town after beating the champ and the lady who you gave the Old Charms to earlier in the game will show you the pic of either Palkia or Dialga depending on which game you have.

I only need Uxie and Azelf to have 150 in my Sinnoh Dex. I went into the caves in the lakes, but it's such a pain to catch them. I just tried to get Uxie and it ended up struggling and KOing itself (after I threw almost all of my dusk, ultra, and timer balls at it while it was down to red & paralyzed).:bomb:

If I battle someone online with an Uxie and an Azelf, will they show up in my Pokedex?? I really want to open up Pal Park now and just deal with catching Uxie and Azelf later.[/quote]

Just keep trying. When I was catching them there were times before where I threw like 50 balls at them and then I gave up, but then the time I actually caught them it took like 10 balls. Some times just seem to be harder regardless of HP or status.

Around with eggs for those that wanted them, just drop a note here and I'll hop into wifi. If you could attach something for me to sell I'd love it, but it's by no means whatsoever expected. =P

Whats left atm:
3 Sets of D/P Starters
0 Sets of Johto
4 Dratini

will restock tommorrow most likely. =)

Which did you need again Edison? The two I have on me right now are your Piplup / Turtwig.

Resetting my router too, wifi is real wonky right now.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Moxio, why I haven't I done something with you on wifi yet. >:[[/QUOTE]

Uh hehe what do you want to do?

[quote name='Moxio']Uh hehe what do you want to do?[/quote]

Oh I don't know, I just find it ironic that we were planning to do the starters thing for months and here we are not having met up yet. XD

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Oh I don't know, I just find it ironic that we were planning to do the starters thing for months and here we are not having met up yet. XD[/QUOTE]

Heh yeah I suppose. However, since I (and you, assuming) have all the starters, that plan was put to rest quite a while back.

I guess we could battle. My team is in the 30's, though.

Does anyone have an extra electrizer? I'll trade something good to someone who's willing to trade it for me. I've been trying to run into an elekid at Valley Windworks and Route 204 south for hours.

[quote name='Lorddraco07']Ok in the room when you're ready half. got a few items you can sell on them also.[/quote]
hah, I should prolly add you to my palpad =P I've been sitting there too ;)

heading in now, and thanks for the items! mass producing eggs for the hope of females/natures and amassing balls for the legendaries wiped out my bank. being a packrat doesn't help either, I've kept at least one of everything I've picked up so far. =P

Thanks again for the eggs.

Edit: anyone got that pokemon that halves the time it takes to hatch a egg i could get off of them? Eggs seem to take forever to hatch.

[quote name='Lorddraco07']Thanks again for the eggs.

Edit: anyone got that pokemon that halves the time it takes to hatch a egg i could get off of them? Eggs seem to take forever to hatch.[/quote]

you can catch them in the volcano place where you find heatran. I just can't think of the name right now.

Breeding some starters (D/P), I'll let you know when they're available. Also, if anyone could spare 1 starter from the Hoenn/Kanto/etc. games, that would be great (PM me) so I can breed them.

bread's done
Back