Did Dinosaur Hunting ever come out?

Well its only draw was your ability to sift through tremendous piles of dinosaur feces looking for clues on how to track them... yaay.

It doesn't suprise me the game never made it out.

I think Metro3D is out of business so it will probably never be released in the US. It had to have been almost ready to go since it was reviewed in at least one magazine.

I have been dying to find this game. I thought it looked awesome. It was featured as a Buried Treasure on Judgement Day on G4, therefore it has to be out, I think it's just very hard to find. I am destined to find one though. It seems like a cool and unique concept for a game.

[quote name='xboxa7x']I have been dying to find this game. I thought it looked awesome. It was featured as a Buried Treasure on Judgement Day on G4, therefore it has to be out, I think it's just very hard to find. I am destined to find one though. It seems like a cool and unique concept for a game.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I collect Xbox games and this one never came out in North America.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Speaking of never came out I know B.C. is cancelled for the Xbox but is the project alive and moved to the 360?[/QUOTE]

yeah I was excited about that game, I am curious about it too

bread's done
Back