Disgaea 3 pre order bundles are up on rosenqueen

Well I wanted to know if it matched the Disgaea 2 case/guide, fit inside like the Disgaea 1 mini book or was slightly larger than the game case (like Makai Kingdom's art book).

Well I got the $70 edition... I waited too long to get the $90 one... but I was unsure if I was going to get a PS3 anytime soon (and was still considering getting this game even without one), but I ended up deciding to finally get a PS3 recently and so I decided to order the game... not to big of a deal for me though... the $70 one still has a ton of cool stuff so I'm happy.

[quote name='InFlames215']Does anyone know when they will start shipping these out?[/quote]

Just got mine now..... sadly I got the sound track. wanted the art book.

but on the bright note, at least it is not the flag!!! LOL!!

I'd better ebay the things I don't want quick..... the new whopping 15% fee on video games are going to be bad!

[quote name='sirhansirhan']Are people getting shipping confirmations via email on these? Because I haven't gotten one yet.[/quote]

A lot of people who got them still show pre-order status on the site. RQ isn't too punctual with shipping info.

Got the soundtrack as well.......all 3 orders came with it.

Major LOL for me. >.<

Edit: Is the flag available in the JPN limited edition?

Wait, did you order three of the same bundle, or do all three bundles come with the soundtrack? Your answer will result in different levels of lol's from me.

Ha, it looks like all the earlier orders got the soundtrack. When I emailed Rosenqueen about the bundles, they hinted that the first third would come with one item, the second third would come with a different item, etc. but now it looks like my suspicions were correct.

So that means I will get whatever the last third of the preorders get. At first the flag is the only thing I didn't want, but I later decided the soundtrack was actually the one I least looked forward to. I'm still crossing my fingers for the artbook :pray:

[quote name='InFlames215']Ha, it looks like all the earlier orders got the soundtrack. When I emailed Rosenqueen about the bundles, they hinted that the first third would come with one item, the second third would come with a different item, etc. but now it looks like my suspicions were correct.

So that means I will get whatever the last third of the preorders get. At first the flag is the only thing I didn't want, but I later decided the soundtrack was actually the one I least looked forward to. I'm still crossing my fingers for the artbook :pray:[/quote]

I hope you are right with your logic there, because I got news for you, I ordered the day it went out of stock. LOL

and to the dude that ordered 3 of the same set, I am sorry, but you pwned by RQ~ :wall::wall::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='Draekon']I ordered late (Like when there was 125 left) for the hell of it and got the soundtrack.[/quote]

[quote name='dinobot']I hope you are right with your logic there, because I got news for you, I ordered the day it went out of stock. LOL

and to the dude that ordered 3 of the same set, I am sorry, but you pwned by RQ~ :wall::wall::rofl::rofl::rofl:[/quote]

Well, I did not get mine today. I made my conclusion because it seemed like everyone who got there's today got the soundtrack, so I THEN assumed everyone who got there's early ordered right away.

I also made my order when there were 6 sets left... so I hope I'm right too :).

[quote name='Shady3011']Wait, did you order three of the same bundle, or do all three bundles come with the soundtrack? Your answer will result in different levels of lol's from me.[/quote]

I ordered three $90 bundles, all came with the soundtrack.

Guess I'll have to ebay 2 of them and just buy the JPN Limited instead.

now LOL away :>

bah.. I actually want the flag since it looks like it would be cool to hang in the room.

I'll have to see what comes in later. Can anyone let me know how it is packaged? Is the item seperate so you know what you got before you open it, or do you have to open it up and pull it out?

If I just get the cd, maybe I will just ebay the whole shebang.

[quote name='Dokstarr']bah.. I actually want the flag since it looks like it would be cool to hang in the room.

I'll have to see what comes in later. Can anyone let me know how it is packaged? Is the item seperate so you know what you got before you open it, or do you have to open it up and pull it out?

If I just get the cd, maybe I will just ebay the whole shebang.[/quote]

One decently sized box. On the inside there are two sets of bubble wrap around a set of items. It's not over-wrapped except for one side which didn't seem to matter as it fit pretty snug inside.

[quote name='Dokstarr']bah.. I actually want the flag since it looks like it would be cool to hang in the room.

If I just get the cd, maybe I will just ebay the whole shebang.[/quote]

Mine came in a white box.

good luck. hopes some1 actually gets what they want.

got the soundtrack as well. i was hoping for the artbook or flag. i preordered way early too. ah well, not too bad.

[quote name='Shadow780']I ordered three $90 bundles, all came with the soundtrack.

Guess I'll have to ebay 2 of them and just buy the JPN Limited instead.

now LOL away :>[/quote]

Lucky for you Amazon has me too peeved off right now to produce any laughter.

[quote name='ReaperZER0']Got mine today with the artbook, I also grabbed one of the plus Prinnys just because, why not. Looking forward to checking it out.[/quote]

lucky!

[quote name='LiK']lucky![/quote]

Well, my case/outside insert has a cut across the spine from like, a razor though, so it ain't all sunshine and roses.

[quote name='ReaperZER0']Well, my case/outside insert has a cut across the spine from like, a razor though, so it ain't all sunshine and roses.[/quote]

ouch, call them up, they got good CS~

To answer my own question from earlier, I got two delivery confirmations today; who knows why (I only ordered one set). Even weirder is that it actually came in the mail today, too.

I was an early preorderer, and I got the soundtrack. Man, everyone's getting the soundtrack. Lucky for me, I'm one of the presumable few who didn't really care that much which item they got.

[quote name='dinobot']ouch, call them up, they got good CS~[/quote]

Thanks. Couldn't find a number, but shot them an e-mail we'll see what happens.

EDIT: Now I just noticed the strategy guide is all wavy... anyone know how I might able to straighten it, or should I just ask them about that as well I wonder?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ReaperZER0']Thanks. Couldn't find a number, but shot them an e-mail we'll see what happens.

EDIT: Now I just noticed the strategy guide is all wavy... anyone know how I might able to straighten it, or should I just ask them about that as well I wonder?[/quote]

Yea, when i said call them up, i actually was meant e-mail them... that's how i got helped from them.

I live in Los Angeles County of CA & received my No. 1 Honor Student package on the 26th. I got the 2-disc D3 OST. The pages of my guide are a bit wavy. Thought I'd mention that since someone else said something about theirs being wavy. In between reading it I'm pressing it between a few Encyclopedia Britanica books. I'm hoping the pressure will straighten the guide out. It's just a guess, but I think the heavy use of ink in the printing stage causes the warpage. Most of every page is pure black; which is from black ink...not black paper. Maybe the pages were bound a tad too soon & didn't have enough time to truly dry. *shrugs*

I'm considering opening up the CD/CD-Rom discs, checking 'em out & then selling or trading 'em. Unless anyone wants to trade/pay at a premium for sealed items. Dunno, PM me if anyone is interested.

Well, add on someone else who got the Soundtrack. For statistical purposes I will note that I ordered it on the first day it was up. I am ok w/ the soundtrack but it was my 3rd choice also....there are so many freakin' soundtracks in this set now it is redunkulous.

I'll be interested in the soundtracks (the 2cd and the theme one) if the prices are low enough. Gotta live up to the "cheap" part of cag, after all ;)

I got my package yesterday; highly disappointed. I also got the soundtrack ( ordered the last copy available ) and to boot its messed up. The soundtrack is so useless to me. :( I would have preferred the flag. *sigh* Oh well. A little waste of money, but hopefully the game kicks ass ( don't have a PS3 yet XD ).

*Roxy*

[quote name='goMaki']I got my package yesterday; highly disappointed. I also got the soundtrack ( ordered the last copy available ) and to boot its messed up. The soundtrack is so useless to me. :( I would have preferred the flag. *sigh* Oh well. A little waste of money, but hopefully the game kicks ass ( don't have a PS3 yet XD ).

*Roxy*[/quote]

oh well, just think about the dude that got 3 soundtracks!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='62t']I am sure if you are unlucky to get the flag, someone will trade it for a soundtrack[/quote]

I WILL :). PM me right away if someone gets the flag\artbook, and I will send you the soundtrack cd.

Strange... my package was missing the customizeable soundtrack and instead got 2 digital media discs. I just got off the phone with Rosenqueen, the said they would ship out the soundtrack right away. Awesome!

So... anyone interested in a digital media disc? PM ME!!! :lol:

My everything:
DisgaeaLimitedCollectorss-1.jpg

bread's done
Back