Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Went to one TRU at opening and everyone else there was concerned with Swap Force so I took that as a good sign. Myself and one other guy asked the employee where the new DI exclusives were and no one knew so they spent a few minutes looking. After a few minutes the employees were still clueless and could only say that maybe they're supposed to come out on Tuesday. The other guy that was waiting pointed out that they were in the ad for today but wasn't going to argue because if they didn't have them, they didn't have them. No sign of the exclusive discs either. So I ran over to another TRU about 10 minutes away and by the time I got there there were no Mr Incredibles left, did get a Sulley and power disc set which were kept behind the counter. When I got home I called the first TRU I stopped at back and now I was told that they should be getting them in later today. Hope they're right this time

Went just now as I just got off work. They had 1 remaining crystal Mr. incredible, girl said they only got a handful in. They had a ton of sully, but I did the B1G1 40% off as that seemed more logical.. still unsure.

They had maybe a couple dozen Zurg 3 packs, but she still had those in a large bubble mailer behind the desk, she grabbed me one. I went and grabbed what I thought was a series 2 (they had 4 pegs full of gold packs) .. turns out it was series 1. Had already bought them as B1G1 40% and got home when i noticed on the receipt.

Called and they don't have any series 2 in stock, they just put series 1 on series 2.... frustrating... I NEED TRON, lmao... hopefully I can find someone on here to trade.

PM if you need some discs and have an extra tron, got an updated list on the DI disc trade thread.

The easiest way to figure out what TRU exclusive disc your looking for is the look at the SKU on the back.

As far as the TRU exclusives call your TRU and have them look them up in the system. Give them item numbers and they should be able to tell you how many they have on hand, and on order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to ny store at 11 and they were out of mr incredible. They did however put out the lego red robin and iron man polybag for the lego promo next week.

The easiest way to figure out what TRU exclusive disc your looking for is the look at the SKU on the back.

As far as the TRU exclusives call your TRU and have them look them up in the system. Give them item numbers and they should be able to tell you how many they have on hand, and on order.
Yeah, I feel pretty dumb. Should have double checked. But now I know... the hard way :(

Went to one TRU in Chula Vista (on industrial) and asked about the Crystal Figures and Zurg disc as they weren't out on the floor.  I asked an employee and he went into the back and found the boxes, but apparently had street dates on them (Nov for Sully, Dec for Mr. I) and no Zurg discs.  I even showed them their own ad that had Crystal Mr. I on the front and the website that said both were "Sold in stores", but they wouldn't budge. Left there and went to the TRU in National City and had to ask for them again as they weren't out on the floor.  Luckily they had all 3 and had a 2 per customer limit on the discs!

I didn't know my Toysrus opened at 8 so I showed up at 9:45 like a schmuck. Luckily they had 2 packs left so I bought one. Everything else was stripped clean.

The employee told me that at 8:00 people RUSHED in, knocking each other down along with several stands and actually fighting each other. They grabbed armfulls of the discs a threw them on the checkout counters and just went genrally nuts buying up all the new Skylander and Disney stuff. 

Sounds awful. I can't believe adults would act like that.

They had the Toy Story playset out already? Thought it doesn't come out until November...

Went in to TRU today at about 8:15 and the DI Series 3 disc packs were up at guest service. Limit 2 per person, they had only 3 left after buying mine.
Amazon shows Oct. 22nd as the date. I didn't get it cause they wanted 35.99 for it though.

I didn't know my Toysrus opened at 8 so I showed up at 9:45 like a schmuck. Luckily they had 2 packs left so I bought one. Everything else was stripped clean.

The employee told me that at 8:00 people RUSHED in, knocking each other down along with several stands and actually fighting each other. They grabbed armfulls of the discs a threw them on the checkout counters and just went genrally nuts buying up all the new Skylander and Disney stuff.

Holy crap! I would have loved to have watched that!

Since I couldn't find a Mr. I and series 2 discs, I just went to their site and ordered both, along with the TRU power disc book.  Finally a reason to use that free shoprunner sub. from a few months back :D

Where was this at, this sounds horrible! I had to get loud with somebody that pushing up on me from behind but things were rather civil.

Spent over 30 minutes in store at Independence, Noland Road (MO).  No one able to find Sully & Mr. incredible Crystal.  I keep asking & finally they track it down in secret room by the Videogames cashier section.  Only 2 boxes is FOUND & they double check makesure the computer let me have it.  Only 5 - 6 figures per box.  Ofcourse one of the team member help me out he wanted it too.   Tried pick up extra 2 more but no sure where they hidding! Oh well, no luck on Power Disc 3 but still happy going home with 2 crystal figures ;)

There were a ton of ppl lined up at mine, but most seemed to be there for Skylanders. They didn't have them on the shelves either, but the guy found a couple boxes of them right away so I got both crystal figures and the disk

I got to my TRU around 8:45 am. I was only able to pick up the crystal Sully because they either didn't get the shipment for crystal Mr. I and the series 3 power packs or it is lost in the back behind the mountains of Skylanders Swap Force stuff :cry:
I showed up and the employee tried to give me some line about how Mr. Incredible doesn't come out until December 8th and the only reason he was handing out the Crystal Sully was because it was in the Ad. I found another employee who didn't act like he was doing me a favor by taking my money and he gave me the Crystal Mr. Incredible. To be fair to the other employee he showed me the box where Crystal Mr. Incredible was, there was only two, it said "do not sell until December 8th."

TRU Exclusives

Mike's New Car (Series 1)

UPC: 7 12725 02400 0
ID above barcode: 1110770000000
Stamped factory code: WM2713

Tron User Control (Series 2)

UPC: 7 12725 02398 0
ID above barcode: 1110740000000

Emperor Zurg's Wrath (Series 3)

UPC: 7 12725 02413 0
ID above barcode: 1114460000000
Stamped factory code: ??

Got to my local TRU and there were 2 guys waiting for Skylanders. When doors opened at 8am, there were now about a dozen people, all there for Skylanders. Waited on a rather slow employee in electronics to find the new power discs and crystal figs in back. Only 2 boxes, 1 of each fig and a bubble mailer of power disc packs. I took 2 packs, big black guy and his kids behind me took 6 packs. Looked like they had every Skylander and multiple platform starter kits too. We both got 1 of each Crystal fig. Also grabbed a series 2 exclusive power disc pack (about 12 of those on the pegs), the Swapforce starter kit for 360 and both TRU exclusives. After all my coupons, in-store deals and employee discount, it came out to $109 for everything. Also had to get my receipt signed for the exclusive Gil Grunt. They didn't get it for some reason.

Got to my local TRU and there were 2 guys waiting for Skylanders. When doors opened at 8am, there were now about a dozen people, all there for Skylanders. Waited on a rather slow employee in electronics to find the new power discs and crystal figs in back. Only 2 boxes, 1 of each fig and a bubble mailer of power disc packs. I took 2 packs, big black guy and his kids behind me took 6 packs. Looked like they had every Skylander and multiple platform starter kits too. We both got 1 of each Crystal fig. Also grabbed a series 2 exclusive power disc pack (about 12 of those on the pegs), the Swapforce starter kit for 360 and both TRU exclusives. After all my coupons, in-store deals and employee discount, it came out to $109 for everything. Also had to get my receipt signed for the exclusive Gil Grunt. They didn't get it for some reason.
You don't get Gill Grunt till after December I think and you will get a rewards-r-us coupon for him.

If anyone finds Tron pack, I will paypal you for the cost of that and shipping. just a heads up if anyone would be interested. Would rather trade though.

Want to sell my Agent P from comic con. There were only 4 made and are hand painted. Local pick up only in Los Angeles. Please only PM reasonable offers.

Do Crystal figs show up in the Hall of Heroes anywhere?
Yeah, there are seven pedestals right behind the infinity hub.

228px-Photo-1.JPG

Walked into the TRU down here and thanks to whoever posted the Sku this morning, made it a lot easier to find the new one. THey had 2 left and tons of series 1 and 2. Had about 6 crystal Sullys too. They had a ton of Skylanders and I mean a ton. Must have had 6 or more of every character and playset. I had never seen so many Skylanders in one store at one time. 

Walked into the TRU down here and thanks to whoever posted the Sku this morning, made it a lot easier to find the new one. THey had 2 left and tons of series 1 and 2. Had about 6 crystal Sullys too. They had a ton of Skylanders and I mean a ton. Must have had 6 or more of every character and playset. I had never seen so many Skylanders in one store at one time.
I think they were better prepared, I don't know if the demand is still the same but it seemed like it, the only one that sold out was smolderdash.

I'm glad I cut my losses short and stopped collecting Disney Infinity stuff. Sold most of my collection through Ebay and Craigslist. I was able to sleep in today and not worry about waking up early enough to find another crystal figure. I'm only keeping my Crystal Lightning, Woody, and some others in hopes they release Disney Infinity 2 for next gen consoles. 

On another note loving all the ridiculous prices im seeing for the new crystal figs and power disc on ebay. Cant believe these people.

I'm glad I cut my losses short and stopped collecting Disney Infinity stuff. Sold most of my collection through Ebay and Craigslist. I was able to sleep in today and not worry about waking up early enough to find another crystal figure. I'm only keeping my Crystal Lightning, Woody, and some others in hopes they release Disney Infinity 2 for next gen consoles.

On another note loving all the ridiculous prices im seeing for the new crystal figs and power disc on ebay. Cant believe these people.
Good for you?

I think they were better prepared, I don't know if the demand is still the same but it seemed like it, the only one that sold out was smolderdash.
I think your right. I remember when the first skylanders came out it was month before I saw any good level of figures on the shelves, giants wan way better but this new one there was crazy levels of the figures. One whole section in the video game department and one just as big in the front of the store, both full. Glad I got out of skylanders after the first one. I picked up giants but I think I only bought one extra figure and used series one lol.

Too each his own. I don't feel bad about what I have bought. Other then the starter set I bought one 3 pack and the 2 play sets (at half price) and a set of series 1 disks. I just not one to buy chase figures just because they are clear or painted different. Pretty much the only other thing I'll grab is the toy story play set, a woody and jack......and a set of series 2 disks from target. What, I don't have a problem, lol

Gotta say, I am kind of getting annoyed with TRU with all of this. Last time I went for the trade event and was surprised to learn they were limiting Tron with no mention of it at all. I was able to get my disc but couldn't help my friends. After many trips they were finally able to get what they needed.

So come today I only found out about the release yestersay which didnt give me time to get off work. So I stayed up all night to discover at 6 they weren't online. Fortunately my friend was abld to make the 30 minute trip after reading people were able to get multiple. She gets there and finds out they are limiting to one per person againg. A family offered to get one for her so we both got it or else it would have been another wasted trip.

I just wish thry were a little more organized and let people know what was going on. She got to the store around two and everything was behind the counter still in boxes and yhey had llenty so I don't really think they needed to limit to 1 per person.

Its just getting annoying at this point. I was gonna spend $100 this morning to get free shipping... im not looking forward to all of yhe exclusives that we still have to go. I started collecting the day tron was rrleased and got all but two discs all this time later and I still need 1... im just very happy series to is on order :whistle2:/

I'm glad most stores are limiting how many a customer can buy on release day. Makes fair to everyone and stops the hoarders from buying them all up. My store has a strict 1 exclusive figure per person and two exclusive power disc (new released one) per person. I've been to many stores and seen in the past when hoarders come in to basically screw everyone over by buying up all the stock. I hope all TRU's keep it this way. It's pretty simple, if you want it then you need to be there when the store opens. If you can't make it there then have a friend get it. Don't expect that friend to be able to buy one for thereself and then for you either. That is why most people have more then one friend. And if you don't have a friend that is willing to do it then they I guess your SOL then.

I don't think the TRU discs are so limited. They had some of all 3 yesterday at my store, including a brand new box of Mikes car.

Picked up 2 packs of Zurgs disc.

As someone who opened many a box at the TRU midnight launch looking for one, Smolderdash was only x2 per case (vs. Grim Creeper and Star Strike, both x3). I finally found one, but not everyone else was as lucky.

As someone who opened many a box at the TRU midnight launch looking for one, Smolderdash was only x2 per case (vs. Grim Creeper and Star Strike, both x3). I finally found one, but not everyone else was as lucky.
Are we talking Lightcore Smoldererdash? I did want to stay away from the lightcores this time but if he is going to be hard to find down the line I might have to try and find one now.

TRU Exclusives

Mike's New Car (Series 1)

UPC: 7 12725 02400 0
ID above barcode: 1110770000000

Tron User Control (Series 2)

UPC: 7 12725 02398 0
ID above barcode: 1110740000000

Emperor Zurg's Wrath (Series 3)

UPC: 7 12725 02413 0
ID above barcode: 1114460000000
Stamped factory code: ??
DAMNIT! Why didn't I read this yesterday, I grabbed Tron's by accident :censored: :censored: :censored:

I knew something was up since they had 4 shelves full of Gold Packs. Guess I'll have to hope there's at least one left today.

I'm glad most stores are limiting how many a customer can buy on release day. Makes fair to everyone and stops the hoarders from buying them all up. My store has a strict 1 exclusive figure per person and two exclusive power disc (new released one) per person. I've been to many stores and seen in the past when hoarders come in to basically screw everyone over by buying up all the stock. I hope all TRU's keep it this way. It's pretty simple, if you want it then you need to be there when the store opens. If you can't make it there then have a friend get it. Don't expect that friend to be able to buy one for thereself and then for you either. That is why most people have more then one friend. And if you don't have a friend that is willing to do it then they I guess your SOL then.
Oh no, im very happy they are limiting it. I know how bad hoarders are. I just wish they would say ahead of time. When I went to the tron event we waited in line for over an hour before they said it was one per party, not even per guest. Had we known, not a big deal, again just wish they would make noted. Even with it not being online this time, if they said only in store I wouldn't have cared.

I just think they could handle it better. Im glad they arent making it easy for hoarders... but if they didnt make it so hard for actual consumers it would be nice.

Would've been nice to offer the items on the website. 8 bucks for one figure shipped us ridiculous. If I could have gotten both crystals and 2 packs, I would have paid shipping. Oh well. I will try the stores when I can.

I was late to the game but my local TRU in Parma, OH still had one crystal Sully and Mr. Incredible left. I didn't see any of the series 3 discs, but did see several of series 1 and 2. Not too worried about missing out on it since they're seemingly coming back. I'll get it eventually.

Well Struck out on finding Series3 goldpacks.

They had three goldpacks but they all had the sticker UPC instead of the Print-on-package UPC.

Took a shot that I might get lucky and they all turned out to be Mike's Car. :roll:   Guessing that they were returns from someone

Good news was that two of the packages had a regular disc that I still needed to collect.  So Not completely terrible.

Never saw the crystal figs, though wasn't going to buy'em anyway.  

I'm good as long as TRU releases the Race to Space pack here; mostly for Crystal Buzz but it'll also get me the Zurg disc.

Then I'll just return the crystal Lightning I've got.

The TRU I went to at opening yesterday finally put the Crystal figures out today so I was able to get Mr. Incredible. on my lunch break. They had a peg worth of the Zurg packs and also a peg worth of Mike's car packs which was nice because I came to the exclusive game late and still needed Mikes car.Still need a Crystal McQueen though. Gonna go pick up Special Edition Jack tomorrow at GS. Haven't received a call from them yet but I am assuming tomorrow is still the release date.

Went at lunch to my local Toys R Us and picked up a Crystal Sully (they had at least twenty there!) and series 3 disc pack both for around $18 with the B1G1 40% off discount.  Sounds like they ran out of Mr. Incredible and when I got home, looks like he sold out online but wasn't completely sold on that route with the crazy shipping charge and I am a CAG at heart.  I'll just keep an eye out for him as they seem to be restock regularly either at that store or online.

I got to my TRU around 8:45 am. I was only able to pick up the crystal Sully because they either didn't get the shipment for crystal Mr. I and the series 3 power packs or it is lost in the back behind the mountains of Skylanders Swap Force stuff :cry:
I went back to this store today. They found the box with the crystal Mr. Incredibles, but refused to sell one to me because apparently there is a sticker on the boxes with a release date of 12/8/2013 :bomb:

I went back to this store today. They found the box with the crystal Mr. Incredibles, but refused to sell one to me because apparently there is a sticker on the boxes with a release date of 12/8/2013 :bomb:
Yeah I got that same line too. I showed them the ad on my smartphone and the guy agreed to at least scan it to see if the computer would allow the sale. It did.

bread's done
Back