Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Looks like the Amazon deal might be over (the B2G1 page is coming up blank) but all the individual figures are back down to $8.99 again.  Wonder if I should just grab Mrs. Incredible - not likely to get her any cheaper.

I got my DI figures from Amazon too. I'll probably parse out Rapunzel, Vanellope, and Violet out to my kids as the months progress (good grades/Easter/etc), but I'm giving Mickey to myself for my birthday.

Ditto, I got Mickey and the Toy Story playset today.  Still waiting on Mrs Incredible and Violet (coming tomorrow according to the tracking)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know, if someone else takes ownership of a figure you owned (i.e. sold it used, lost it, etc) does the game 'forget' you owned it? i.e. for opening Vaults, statue on the hall of heroes, etc

Does anyone know, if someone else takes ownership of a figure you owned (i.e. sold it used, lost it, etc) does the game 'forget' you owned it? i.e. for opening Vaults, statue on the hall of heroes, etc
Just a guess, but I doubt the game reaches out to the internet to check on any figures that aren't currently on the pad. So probably not. But I am just guessing here. I imagine the bulk of "what you're losing" is the ability to use that figure, so it seems like it would be petty to take away statues or unlocks IMO.

Just getting into this for my kids and of course they want the Frozen characters.  Question I have is the difference between the Frozen pack and them individually?  Also, target shows anna as exclusive but have seen best buy show both available on 3/11/14. Is the target anna going to be different than the one coming in a few weeks?  Thanks.

Just getting into this for my kids and of course they want the Frozen characters. Question I have is the difference between the Frozen pack and them individually? Also, target shows anna as exclusive but have seen best buy show both available on 3/11/14. Is the target anna going to be different than the one coming in a few weeks? Thanks.
No differences in the figures, as for the pack/singles it just depends on whether or not you want the discs.

No differences in the figures, as for the pack/singles it just depends on whether or not you want the discs.
Thanks mixer. A newbie at this stuff so your response helps a lot. So target exclusive just means they are selling it 3 weeks earlier than everyone else or Anna will only be sold at Target stores? Also, what do the discs do?

Thanks mixer. A newbie at this stuff so your response helps a lot. So target exclusive just means they are selling it 3 weeks earlier than everyone else or Anna will only be sold at Target stores? Also, what do the discs do?
Correct, it's just a timed exclusive so they'll be released everywhere once the exclusivity expires.

Power discs do one of three things:

1. Stat boost for figures
2. Spawn physical items in Toybox mode
3. Change landscape to a theme(ie. sky color, land color/texture) in Toybox mode

The Frozen ones are landscape discs so it makes the Toybox have an Arendelle theme once they are placed on the base.

Whew.  Used a Best Buy gift card to get the last 4 figures that I needed today.  (Woody, Randall, Syndrome, and Davy Jones.)   Thanks to the GCU discount, it was $28 something for all 4.  

Now I'll just need Agent P and Phinneas and I'll be able to get that lightsaber.  Why?  I have no idea why I needed these.  Sigh...

So...just got into this game, with the Wii U version.  I prefer XBox 360, though.  So question is, are my characters for Wii U going to work for my XBox 360?  The ownership thing throws me off, but I'm guessing I can save the XP and stuff on my two separate systems...which brings me to my next question...is there any way to buy the game/portal only?

So...just got into this game, with the Wii U version. I prefer XBox 360, though. So question is, are my characters for Wii U going to work for my XBox 360? The ownership thing throws me off, but I'm guessing I can save the XP and stuff on my two separate systems...which brings me to my next question...is there any way to buy the game/portal only?
I don't know about the ownership of the characters, but they seem to be universal. I would double check with another CAG. The game and portal, you can pick one up on craigslist or ebay. I been seeing a few on craigslist, I am considering purchasing an extra portal, since the children can't seem to be careful with it.

It should be noted that while the discs and figures are universal, the 360 POWER BASE is specific to Xbox only.  The Wii, PS3, and PC  powe base versions are interchangable. 

Last I saw, the PC version is a free Toybox only mode. I believe it lets you use the characters via the unique codes that come on the cards included with characters, though I haven't tried that yet. I'm not sure if there is any way to use the power discs, since those don't come with unique codes. If the portal works with the PC, I imagine the power discs would work. The tutorial didn't mention the portal at all though...

Regional deal, but Disney Infinity is BOGO 50% off for figures and playsets at Meijer, and they are also doing a 15% off GM on Friday and Saturday.  So it's potentially 65% off one figure.  Not quite B1G1 free, but for someone like myself who is still working on building up their collection, it might be worth checking out.

EDIT: Thanks for the people who helped me out with the figure info.  I went ahead and got the 360 version as well, and as far as I can tell, ownership just means that I have to keep taking ownership for each system, and it saves my level on the profile instead of just on the figure.  Really wish I had gotten into this sooner, it's actually really fun.

EDIT: Thanks for the people who helped me out with the figure info. I went ahead and got the 360 version as well, and as far as I can tell, ownership just means that I have to keep taking ownership for each system, and it saves my level on the profile instead of just on the figure. Really wish I had gotten into this sooner, it's actually really fun.
This is good to know - I've been wondering what will happen when the PS4 version comes out since I have a 360 and was concerned that ownership of figures might be tied to only one account. One version not locking out a figure from being used on another version is good. Now let's hope they come up with a way to transfer character progress across versions of the game on different consoles. I bet a lot of people will go from 360 to PS4, or from Wii to another platform when DI2 comes out.

So, I'm heading down to WDW this weekend and was wondering: does anyone know if it's easier/more difficult to find the Frozen pack down there? Do they even carry Infinity figs at the parks?

From the Microsoft store thread:

ground shipping is free. Better deal than I got getting them individually in the Amazon B1G1 Sale/Glitch.

Edit: I just checked my Amazon invoices and did the math, I actually did slightly better in the Amazon deal, but this is still a great price.
Never thought I'd see the day where one of their sale items is actually in-stock!

So, I'm heading down to WDW this weekend and was wondering: does anyone know if it's easier/more difficult to find the Frozen pack down there? Do they even carry Infinity figs at the parks?
I haven't been inside the parks in a while, but I haven't seen anything in the stores outside the gates (Downtown Disney, etc.). I may also not be looking in the correct stores. Anything that you can buy in a regular store is typically upcharged for the tourists in the Disney-run stores, so I don't look very hard now that we don't have an employee discount in the family.

The national chains in the area seem pretty standard to the experiences I see reported in this thread.

Yes they do. If you go to the shop near Space Mountain, they have them in there for sure. From memory (in November) they did have them at a number of places but that is one that stands out in my mind.

hJHN0bw.jpg

Disney Infinity 2.0 launching September 23rd.

Also... Venom figure confirmed!! WOO!

http://infinityinquirer.com/2014/06/06/disney-infinity-2-0-launching-september-23-venom-figure-confirmed/

bread's done
Back