Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

This seems to be the case with almost all frozen merch right now. I was in Disney world last week and saw no frozen stuff.
I was talking to a Disney World employee about that a week or two ago and they said they do sell Frozen merchandise but it has been selling out within a hour or two since November. They weren't prepared for the success of Frozen.

Don't know if this is common knowledge or something, but Sorcerer Mickey is $9.99 at Amazon. I bought one since I had some promo credit. I haven't even played the game in months though ;).

Don't know if this is common knowledge or something, but Sorcerer Mickey is $9.99 at Amazon. I bought one since I had some promo credit. I haven't even played the game in months though ;).
Also, $9.99 at Best Buy, so if you have GCU, you can pick it up for $8 plus tax. :bouncy:

I'd take advanteg of the Toy R Us  $0.99 Mickey with $20 purchase deal if they had anything in stock at this point.  Sold out of most anything around my area.  Frustrating. 

I'd take advanteg of the Toy R Us $0.99 Mickey with $20 purchase deal if they had anything in stock at this point. Sold out of most anything around my area. Frustrating.
Same here. The only combo I have available to me that I actually need is the Toy Story set plus Mickey for about $40 after tax. That hardly seems like a deal. I'm spoiled from the $18 playsets at launch.

Same here. The only combo I have available to me that I actually need is the Toy Story set plus Mickey for about $40 after tax. That hardly seems like a deal. I'm spoiled from the $18 playsets at launch.
Same here, I got the sidekick set for $15 during launch as well. Should have got the villan set too looking back now.

gravel said:
Also, $9.99 at Best Buy, so if you have GCU, you can pick it up for $8 plus tax. :bouncy:
I did not know that - and I was at a Best Buy two days ago and staring at the pegs with those. I considered picking it up to get the GCU discount off the $12.99 marked price. Of course the stupid things weren't tagged with the marked down price of $9.99. Oh, no, we don't want to advertise sales prices so people actually know about them and buy stuff :roll:.

But that's OK - I have Amazon credit to use and would have to charge it at Best Buy so the extra $2 isn't a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did pick up three TRU figures for $28 and some change for their Buy $20 in DI stuff and get a figure for $.99 deal. I picked up Mickey, Rapunzel, and Violet. I'll get Vanellope sooner or later. No rush.

Anyone else find the packaging the figures come in to be a real pain the ass? They secure the figures to the plastic at their most fragile points. I'm always worried I'm going to break them when I try taking them out. I just friggin chipped some paint off of Sorcerer Mickey's ear trying to get him out. 

Anyone else find the packaging the figures come in to be a real pain the ass? They secure the figures to the plastic at their most fragile points. I'm always worried I'm going to break them when I try taking them out. I just friggin chipped some paint off of Sorcerer Mickey's ear trying to get him out.
I don't know, I think they need to go to that extreme to keep'em protected. I haven't had any major problems getting them out yet, but I agree they can be a bit stubborn. I just make sure to push it out from behind the plastic rather than pull. If one part is a little tighter than another I'll work on the looser one first; that usually gives the tighter side a little more wiggle room.

One idea that I had but have never had to try was cutting the plastic with scissors and attempting to peel it off the figure rather than forcing the character out. Of course you want to make sure not to get the blades anywhere near the statue. Try at your own risk.

I have all of the figures except the Frozen playset. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for a deal on that :cry:
Same here. That's the only ones I need. I can't even find that set anymore. I guess I'll just wait until the individual figures come out in march.

Gentlemen.....Ladies.....

Now there is a perfectly good reason to get all of the characters (minus the crystals, thank God). Once Agent P and Phineas come out, the hall of heroes can be completed and that unlocks Yoda's Lightsaber!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DYPH_VPb9Co

So, so sweet. Sorcerer Mickey NEEDS that!
... well, if that's not foreshadowing what the next Disney Infinity spin-off will be, I don't know what is ...

Thank you, I thought the same thing. I thought I was going to break Mrs. Incredible when I tried to take her out.

Got Sorcerer Mickey, Mike and Davey Jones. Had a tough time deciding if I should've gotten Violet instead of a 18 pack of Pringles to qualify for free shipping.

I am getting the 2nd item free as BOGO. Do not get the 3rd item as free.

I got 2 Mickeys for the price of 1!

Nice catch. Just changed my orders and got all 4 figures as BOGO. Sweet.

Thinking i should get Rapunzel and somebody else, but don't want to chance it.

Same here. That's the only ones I need. I can't even find that set anymore. I guess I'll just wait until the individual figures come out in march.
Great, of course as soon as I complain about it, now the Frozen set is on sale at BB for $22.99/$18.39 GCU and it's NOT available for shipping :wall: FML...

Other sets/figures on sale too and GCU stacks http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=77694621443277978&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=disney+infinity&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=&qp=&list=n&usc=All+Categories&nrp=100&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

Best Buy has the frozen set for $22.99: link

(Even cheaper with Gamer's Club naturally)
I know...see here...

Grabbed Mickey and Rapunzel for $10.89 from Amazon. Can't complain one bit. Still needed Vanellope so I bought my younger cousins Mickey since they still needed him and I got her for free. $21.78 for 2 figures is a win to me. Thank you fellow CAG's for the heads up.

Figures of the three I still need, one of them would be $13 on that list.  Wish I could fool it into giving me that one for free :p haha

Edit:  Ooohhh, interesting.  So the Play Sets are on sale (17% off), so I added Toy Story playset.  Then on a whim, I deleted Mrs. Incredible from my cart (the one that was $13).  It still has the $8.99 price subtracted!  So either Amazon screwed up, or you can substitute playsets for this deal.

It let me submit the order too.  Much better deal than the two figures since I can never find that playset on sale, plus I'm getting one of the figures free.

Edit 2: Ahh, so it's BOGO despite what it's saying?  Either way, I like this deal :p  I now have Mickey, Violet and the Toy Story playset.  Just missing Mrs. Incredible for a full set.  Now I'm kind of glad Toys R Us screwed me over last week on not having any stock for that $0.99 Mickey deal.

What's the cheapest the Toy Story Play Set has been? Debating on getting it for 23 plus tax from Best buy... have 2 months to get it so waiting for the best price.

What's the cheapest the Toy Story Play Set has been? Debating on getting it for 23 plus tax from Best buy... have 2 months to get it so waiting for the best price.
Probably that. I don't think I've ever seen it on sale before today, not counting a couple places you could use it for a B2GO deal (but the set itself was regular price).

I picked up my set for 29 plus tax for a black friday sale at walmart. Thats the best price I have seen or heard

BBY has most of the singles discounted to $8.99. But with GCU its down to $7.19 each. wonder if i should buy now or wait for B2G1 on these again. They probably run a sale when phineas toy box set is released. i missed out on the amazon deal earlier so yeah

BBY has most of the singles discounted to $8.99. But with GCU its down to $7.19 each. wonder if i should buy now or wait for B2G1 on these again. They probably run a sale when phineas toy box set is released. i missed out on the amazon deal earlier so yeah
I think the Amazon glitch is the best deal on single figures so far. I don't know if any upcoming sales will do better than two for one.

This is why I didn't want to get started with Infinity. I have gotten great deals on everything I've bought, but now my total outlay is slightly over $100 (starter pack (wii-u), cars playset, and 12 individual figures), and there is still plenty I don't have.

Yeah, wish there was another single I needed so I could take advantage of the Amazon deal twice. I may have to just look for Mrs Incredible to go cheap on her own without a BOGO type deal. I believe all that's left besides her are the two F&F figures.

Yeah, wish there was another single I needed so I could take advantage of the Amazon deal twice. I may have to just look for Mrs Incredible to go cheap on her own without a BOGO type deal. I believe all that's left besides her are the two F&F figures.
She is $8.99 at BB, 7.19 if you have GCU. Not as good as B1G1 @ 12.99, but close.

bread's done
Back