Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

It's sad that the Monsters University set underperformed, because I really liked the movie. The game was just an item collecting nightmare with a few paintball shooting sequences thrown in. Riding the bikes was ok, but that's really the only thing I liked. I wish they could've implemented more facets of gameplay, like the Scarefest or whatever it was called from the movie.

I know this isn't the right place to ask, but since this is the most active Disney Infinity thread on this site. Does anyone have advice on where is the best place to sell a huge set? I just started grad school and doubt I'd have anytime to play this.

Saw two Mickey's at my local Wal-Mart tonight while buying a new car battery. Tempting, but I'm waiting for a B2G1 or B1G1 deal to pop up somewhere before purchasing him.

Looks like GoHastings is having a BOGO 50% on figures. Im pretty sure they charge shipping, which kills the deal, but if you have a store by you it might be good if you want Mucky.

Stolen from Slickdeals:

Assorted Disney Infinity Figures $8.39 - $9.49 at Target.com
Just found a few of the Disney Infinity characters marked down at Target.com with free in store pickup. 

Davy Jones - $8.39
Francesco - $8.49
Mike - $8.99
Mater - $8.99
Violet - $9.49

Regularly selling for $12.99 each for a savings of $4.60 to $3.50 per character

http://www.target.com/p/disney-in...medium_1_8
http://www.target.com/p/dinsey-in...edium_1_14
http://www.target.com/p/disney-in...edium_1_16
http://www.target.com/p/disney-in...large_1_18
http://www.target.com/p/disney-in...edium_1_20

Also have power up packs for $3.49 ea. 

First time posting so I hope this works.

Not a bad deal on some figures. I was still hoping for that elusive girls 3-pack that might never happen. I'll probably still wait a few more months or so and hope for another buy 1 get 1 free deal or something to that effect to get Violet, Rapunzel, Vanellope, and Sorcerer Mickey.

Here's hoping those are figures & playsets for "Disney Infinity 2" and not separate "Star Wars Infinity" and "Marvel Infinity" games.

If Disney floods the market with three Infinity variations, I think I'm officially done.

Does anyone else think it is kind of too early for that?  There is a ridiculous amount of untapped Disney characters.  Disney Infinity 1 basically neglected every single classic.

I'm also enraged because I just saw Lion King live, which was incredible!  I need some Lion King.

Does anyone else think it is kind of too early for that? There is a ridiculous amount of untapped Disney characters. Disney Infinity 1 basically neglected every single classic.

I'm also enraged because I just saw Lion King live, which was incredible! I need some Lion King.
I'm with you there, but I'm not getting into that one again. lol

Just because those properties are being developed doesn't mean they are coming this year or even next year.

But you can count on Disney to make you wait for what you want, and then to charge you a premium for it.

If anyone missed the Cars Playset for $14.99, Amazon now has it for $15.99 (almost as good). There was a thread about it, but I was the only one to respond, so thought it belonged in the master thread.

So it looks like Sorcerer Mickey is 99 cents at Toys R Us next week with a $20 purchase of any Disney Infinity products.
Hmm.. that's almost a Buy 2 Get 1 deal then. Not bad. I'll still wait for Best Buy to do another one so that I can tie in my GCU discount for the additional 20% off.

Just because those properties are being developed doesn't mean they are coming this year or even next year.

But you can count on Disney to make you wait for what you want, and then to charge you a premium for it.
Sorry to break the news, but I know some people from Disney Interactive and they have teased that there will be Marvel figures coming this year.

My issue is that, outside of the "Race to Space" pack, there's nothing left Infinity-related for me to purchase.

Thinking of getting the cheapest combination of product possible to get right over $20, get Mickey for 99 cents, and the sell the $20 worth of stuff on eBay, but I think that's more trouble than its worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like Sorcerer Mickey is 99 cents at Toys R Us next week with a $20 purchase of any Disney Infinity products.
I still need Barbossa and Francesco, so I guess I'll grab those two to get the Mickey for 99 cents. Was gonna wait until another BOGO, but I suppose this deal is sufficient. Thanks.

My issue is that, outside of the "Race to Space" pack, there's nothing left Infinity-related for me to purchase.

Thinking of getting the cheapest combination of product possible to get right over $20, get Mickey for 99 cents, and the sell the $20 worth of stuff on eBay, but I think that's more trouble than its worth.
You could always buy the $20.00 worth of stuff to get the .99 Mickey and than return the extra stuff for the pro-rated discount and keep the Mickey. You wont get him for .99 but you should get him a lot cheaper than the retail $13.99 they would charge.

I honestly think I'm just gonna wait it out. I'm sure another sale will pop up whenever Toys R Us releases a new crystal figure or when Series 3 of the Power Discs drops.

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. All I have so far is the starter kit and cars playset (which I won't physically have until next week), haven't even had a chance to play yet. Total investment so far is about $35. Not sure I'm willing to spend $30 more (after tax) for 3 more figures, so I will probably wait for a better deal. Do any of these get rare, or are they pretty much readily available? Are the crystal figures substantially different (in-game) from the non-crystal versions? I'm pretty much ignorant with regards to DI, but trying to learn.

The crystal figures are a waste IMO. Buy them only for looks. They add nothing to the game except a statue that's separated from the rest of the regular statues.

Nothing has really become rare yet that I can tell. Stuff was rare right at release but now it's pretty much settled into decent availability. But you can bet some of this stuff will dry up when the next game hits.

The crystal figures are a waste IMO. Buy them only for looks. They add nothing to the game except a statue that's separated from the rest of the regular statues.

Nothing has really become rare yet that I can tell. Stuff was rare right at release but now it's pretty much settled into decent availability. But you can bet some of this stuff will dry up when the next game hits.
Yeah, the crystal figures are strictly a collectible.

I bought all the ones that are available individually, as I eventually intend to have them on display somewhere, still in box.

That being said I may snap one night and just throw 'em all up on eBay when I decide I don't want 'em anymore.

I might take advantage of that Micky deal to pick up some of the figures I'm still missing (to cover the $20). Or I could just resign myself to giving up waiting on a Toy Story playset deal and consider this the equivalent of "$13 off"

I think they are more powerful (i.e. do more damage) too.
You're right, I forgot about that. To be more specific, their special abilities are amped up. For example, crystal Lightning McQueen can boost farther than the regular figure, etc. According to the Wiki page anyways, I don't actually own any of the crystal ones. :/

Power Disc Series 3 Pack is coming out on April 1st....

We finally got the release date today for the Series 3 Power Disc Packs! The final set of power discs for Disney Infinity “1″ will be released on April 1st. Phineas & Ferb Toy Box Set will be released on the same day.

Stitch Kingdom is reporting that this series will include only 15 discs compared to the normal 20 as Toys ‘R’ Us will retain 5 exclusive discs from their Gold Disc Packs.

The third series will consist of just fifteen discs rather than the usual twenty as five of the 10 discs sold by Toys ‘R’ Us will in fact remain exclusive to them. The discs are expected to include: Mickey’s Sorcerer Hat, Violet’s Force Field, Rapunzel’s Healing, Chernabog’s Power, Wall-E’s Fire Extinguisher, Toy Story Mania Blaster, Dragon Firework Cannon, Tantor, Phillipe, Angus, Dr. Calico’s Helicopter, Cruella De Vil’s Car, Wall-E’s Collection, Buy n Large Atmosphere and Disney Parks Parking Lot Tram.

The Power Disc Pack is available for pre-order on Disney Store’s website.
Taken from http://infinityinquirer.com/2014/02/09/disney-infinity-power-disc-pack-series-3-available-april-1st/

I'm hoping Toys R Us has some crazy deals on the 1st so I can pick up Mickey, the P&P pack, and enough power disc packs to jump-start some trading to get all 15.

Ugg, was planning on getting the Toy Story set + $0.99 Mickey but apparently my Toys R Us has no Toy Story sets in stock (they also had no Mickeys but the site says they do, they probably were dumb and didn't put them out again).  Of course, if I order online it's like $8 shipping which totally kills the deal.

No Frozen sets on TRU website or any TRU within 50 miles of here. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This is a pretty decent sale. But my kid's birthday is Saturday - I hate trying to be cheap AND timely.

Ugg, was planning on getting the Toy Story set + $0.99 Mickey but apparently my Toys R Us has no Toy Story sets in stock (they also had no Mickeys but the site says they do, they probably were dumb and didn't put them out again). Of course, if I order online it's like $8 shipping which totally kills the deal.
My local TRU is also super lazy about not having sale items out on the floor, especially during the first few days of the sale. I always make them look up their inventory and check the stockroom. It's like they don't want to sell anything. No wonder their profits are down again.

Yeah, mine had, it must have been like 60, of the stupid sidekick packs on the pegs.  I couldn't believe it.  Literally all of their "big item" Infinity pegs were the Sidekick packs.  And like 5 of the Race to Space things.  I don't think they had a single play set or other multi-character pack.

bread's done
Back