Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

My local TRU (independence, Noland Road, Missouri) have Zurg instock Now.  Still have around 10 packs left.  Picked up 2 for $8.60 after taxes.

I was at Target today and they had the Toy Story play set and Woody out on the floor. Picked them up to check out and they wouldn’t sell them to me because of the street date. I was pissed! The manager had someone remove them from the floor.

$5 off any Disney Infinity Item $24.99 and above! (Online and in-store)

Target will be releasing a “Toy Catalog” this year advertising the various toys they have available in the store. But the big thing in the catalog is the 2 pages of coupons, including a $5 off any Disney Infinity ITEM (NOT total purchase) of $24.99 or higher. You can even use the coupon online with the coupon code: TGDNQR27

This Toy Catalog will more than likely be distributed int the Sunday paper next week (October 27th). The coupons are valid from October 30th through November 27th.

Remember Target will be releasing that exclusive Power Disc Series 2 Album complete with all 20 discs on the 19th of November, so here is a free $5 off of that!
http://www.infinityinquirer.com/2013/10/20/5-off-any-disney-infinity-item-priced-24-99-and-above-at-target-valid-1030-through-1127/

Updated original post with latest & upcoming deals below and a table to easily identify TRU exclusive power disc packages.  Please update thread with any additional deals and I'll add them to the post.

Current and Upcoming Deals

Target

$5 off any Disney Infinity purchase $25 or higher - promo code: TGDNQR27 or coupon for in-store

Toys R Us

Only $1.99 ANY Disney Infinity figure when you buy Disney Infinity Play 'N Store

(Upcoming 10/27) Buy any 2 Disney Infinity Figures for $20

Gamestop

(Upcoming Black Friday) - Buy one, get one free any Disney Infinity Figures

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs

Series 1 (Mike's New Car) - UPC: 7 12725 02400 0

Series 2 (Tron's User Control) - UPC: 7 12725 02398 0

Series 3 (Emperor Zurg's Wrath) - UPC: 7 12725 02413 0

Damn it! Was hoping to use this coupon at Target on the "1/2 off any charactor with purchase of any Play Set" Only one I am missing right now is woody and the toy story playset
Buy Toy Story Playset at Target and get Woody 50% off. Buy Toy Story Playset at TRU with 20% off coupon and return Playset at Target. I think that should work unless Target will only give you cost of Playset - difference in Woody back.

Updated original post with latest & upcoming deals below and a table to easily identify TRU exclusive power disc packages. Please update thread with any additional deals and I'll add them to the post.

Target
$5 off any Disney Infinity purchase $25 or higher - promo code: TGDNQR27 or coupon for in-store
Target also has a Buy A Playset, get 50% off a Single Figure sale this week. According to the signage in two Targets this morning, it's valid on all playsets, not just the Toy Story one listed in the ad.

Buy Toy Story Playset at Target and get Woody 50% off. Buy Toy Story Playset at TRU with 20% off coupon and return Playset at Target. I think that should work unless Target will only give you cost of Playset - difference in Woody back.
Target prorates all deals across the items purchased (usually). It will list on the receipt the return value of the item. So if a play set is $35 and a figure is $13, the play set will have a return value of $31.75 (Half of $13, then half again). So, about $9.75 to buy Woody (not including any Red Card discounts).

Hmm...I've got $20 in Best Buy rewards...I assume they'll PM the "buy a playset get a figure 50% off" deal, so getting both Toy Story and Woody for $22+ tax doesn't seem too bad.

So I just called my Gamestop about the LE Jack Skellington. He said he got an email saying the only ones they are getting are the ones that people preordered. Which in my stores case, is zero.

I don't know how these LE Disney Infinity figures are going to be. If they're going to get restocked soon the way gamestop does it or if this really is the only run. If it is the latter, I'm going to be fairly sad I can't get my LE Jack. He's my fave.

But I'll just hold on to that anger and preorder like 4 of every LE Infinity figure that comes out from now on. I've never been one to do that but I'm in vendetta mode!

Disney Infinity seems to bring out the worst in retailers. Toys R Us has inconsistent policies on exclusive stuff and no idea when to sell it, Walmart has no idea what they're allowed to sell or when it's supposed to be on the shelf, and Gamestop takes preorders when they feel like it and fulfill them depending on what the manager had for breakfast.

Retail is in a sorry state if you go by Disney Infinity.

Updated original post with latest & upcoming deals below and a table to easily identify TRU exclusive power disc packages. Please update thread with any additional deals and I'll add them to the post.

Target
Toys R Us
Only $1.99 ANY Disney Infinity figure when you buy Disney Infinity Play 'N Store
(Upcoming 10/27) Buy any 2 Disney Infinity Figures for $20
Gamestop
(Upcoming Black Friday) - Buy one, get one free any Disney Infinity Figures

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs
Series 1 (Mike's New Car) - UPC: 7 12725 02400 0
Series 2 (Tron's User Control) - UPC: 7 12725 02398 0
Series 3 (Emperor Zurg's Wrath) - UPC: 7 12725 02413 0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the "$5 off $24.99" coupon doesn't start until 10/30. You may want to mark that deal as "Upcoming".

One GS in the area is showing the LE Jack in stock with @store pickup available.  I just put in a hold request, so fingers crossed!

I just received an email from Gamestop cancelling my pre-order for the Jack LE.

"Due to an unforeseen inventory issue, we are unable to fulfill your order for the Disney INFINITY Jack Skellington Collector’s Edition Figure. As a result, your order will be cancelled."

Frustrating, as I could have ordered one from my local Gamestop, with a better chance of getting one maybe.

"Due to an unforeseen inventory issue, we are unable to fulfill your order for the Disney INFINITY Jack Skellington Collector’s Edition Figure. As a result, your order will be cancelled."

Frustrating, as I could have ordered one from my local Gamestop, with a better chance of getting one maybe.
Same here. On hold right now to see what I can do about the $25 GC I was using for the order. Wasn't anticipating the order being cancelled, so the card was trashed already.

This was confirmed last week, but Gamestop will only receive LE Jack Skellington for those that preordered, and they didn't even receive enough units to fulfill all preorders. Good luck getting your hands on one of these, as they will be valuable.

Well, the guy from GS Support gave me the number for my Gift Card, but couldn't provide the PIN from the back. It took the poor store employees a bit of extra work and time on the phone, but I have Jack (Standard) now at least, and some more Power Discs (one of which I should have coming as part of a trade, guess I'll have an extra).

The same thing just happened to me. What's the point in preordering if they can just cancel my order whenever they feel like? I'm pissed.

This was confirmed last week, but Gamestop will only receive LE Jack Skellington for those that preordered, and they didn't even receive enough units to fulfill all preorders. Good luck getting your hands on one of these, as they will be valuable.
What were the odds that a L.E. would actually be Limited.

I preordered cuz I liked the whole package, for the price. Never once thought they'd be this scarce.

It happened to me, i called the store on the 15th, they don't have the item. I called on the 18th. Oh, we tried to contacted you few times and after 48 hours we sold your item to someone today. What's a JOKE. I took my money back & I will not return to this store ever again. (Independence, Noland Road, Missouri) If you want secure LE item do not pre-order at this store. Also, the GS at by AMC 20 at Independence (MO). The Manager he's a JERK & Not friendly.

A store nearby was showing them in stock this past Saturday morning, by the time I got there on Saturday afternoon(1:30-ish) it was already gone.  Oh well, normal version for me I suppose.

The best price for this is tomorrow with the TRU coupon right? I was hoping some of the other adventure packs would go on sale but I guess not.

Debating if I should just wait for a sale on the Toy Story Play Set like there was on release week when they had the Lone Ranger and Cars Play Sets for $17.50.

What are the odds the Toy Story Playset will be on sale the next couple months? I would think with the holidays approaching it would be somewhere.

Toy Story Play Set and Woody figure are available online and for in-store pickup... but the 20% code doesn't seem to apply to either... Blargghh. Hopefully it'll price adjust in-store.

Still not buying the disc blind bags, but I have all the figures with the exception of crystal Mr Incredible. They didn't even have a spot for him at my tru, so hopefully he'll show up there later on.

Heads up, guys. That $5 coupon for Target does not work automatically in store. Apparently, there should be a bar code that accompanies the coupon. I was lucky, because my store manually adjusted the price, though. Got the Toy Story playset ($29.99) and Woody ($6.50 with the 1/2 off promotion this week) + 5% Red Card savings. 

bread's done
Back