Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Called up the aforementioned Gamestop. Guy said he had two, but they were both being held.

He said that if they still showed as available tomorrow to place another hold request.

Well the email communication from GameStop worked for me.  Sadly it was 4 "can't locate the item" emails after requesting a hold on the "in stock" Jack Skellington LE.

Found four packs with the RARE discs inside using the scratch method at my local TRU. Combo'd the $15 Groupon (for $7.50) with their 2 for $8 deal to get the 4 packs for a grand total of $8.59, when factoring in the cost of the Groupon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the email communication from GameStop worked for me. Sadly it was 4 "can't locate the item" emails after requesting a hold on the "in stock" Jack Skellington LE.
Interestingly enough, I got both confirmation and the same "can't be located" emails for each of the two orders I tried to place. Weird part is all four came(yesterday) within 10 minutes of each other and 5 days after I tried to place my order. So, either their P@S option is very seriously jacked up, or a lazy employee caused me to miss out. :bomb:

Really hard to say at this point but man did a lot of stores around here show this one"in stock" so their inventory tracker is clearly a mess.

It looks like TRU has a listing up for the exclusive Series 4 Power Disc (odd since they never listed Series 3) although its not orderable.  Based on the listing, I also updated the UPC in the UPC table.

(Upcoming 11/3) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 4 - $4.99, Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs

Series 1 (Mike's New Car) - UPC: 7 12725 02400 0

Series 2 (Tron's User Control) - UPC: 7 12725 02398 0

Series 3 (Emperor Zurg's Wrath) - UPC: 7 12725 02413 0

Series 4 (Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime) - UPC: 7 12725 02399 7

Interestingly enough, I got both confirmation and the same "can't be located" emails for each of the two orders I tried to place. Weird part is all four came(yesterday) within 10 minutes of each other and 5 days after I tried to place my order. So, either their P@S option is very seriously jacked up, or a lazy employee caused me to miss out. :bomb:
I never got any kind of notification on mine, and was actually out of state for a week after it came out, if you go by the original 17th-ish date, but luckily the employees held mine.

The exclusives available for Infintiy are really turning me off to collecting.

Crystal figures of the pack-in characters? I saw these at TRU, snatched them up and had instant buyers remorse. Maybe it's because these figures never seem to get better (in-game) the way I got used to in Skylanders.

Just kinda venting.

The exclusives available for Infintiy are really turning me off to collecting.

Crystal figures of the pack-in characters? I saw these at TRU, snatched them up and had instant buyers remorse. Maybe it's because these figures never seem to get better (in-game) the way I got used to in Skylanders.

Just kinda venting.
No, you're right. They're practically useless. I decided to skip them from now on, but my daughter circled them in the TRU ad as something she wanted for Christmas. There is no compelling gameplay reason to buy them.

I went to TRU to score 2 Nightmare Jack figures yesterday.  I called at around 1030am and the person I talked to said that they had a whole wall of them.  So I got there around noon and they had 2 left!!!!!!!  The guy that was working at the checkout said that some guy came in and spent almost $1,000 on that figure!!!!  Is there something I am missing?  This figure is not rare at all.  They had a ton of TRU exclusives, and other crap.  They even had about 20 Woody figures.  But anyhoo I got the 2 figures I wanted, was just shocked at someone buying a ton of one figure.

I went to TRU to score 2 Nightmare Jack figures yesterday. I called at around 1030am and the person I talked to said that they had a whole wall of them. So I got there around noon and they had 2 left!!!!!!! The guy that was working at the checkout said that some guy came in and spent almost $1,000 on that figure!!!! Is there something I am missing? This figure is not rare at all. They had a ton of TRU exclusives, and other crap. They even had about 20 Woody figures. But anyhoo I got the 2 figures I wanted, was just shocked at someone buying a ton of one figure.
It's similar in Skylanders, people buy a bunch anticipating scoring on EBay, I guess he figured he can't lose since they are on sale, or maybe didn't realize that the LE Gamestop one is the rare one, not the mass release one in other stores (or maybe he does know and hopes other people do not).

I finally bit into Infinity with that Monsters University Blu Ray package yesterday (got the Randy one). We were planning to get the game for our youngest (or more likely have a grandparent do it), since he loves Skylanders with his older brother and this would be like "his" game. He loved the figures int he store. Guess I'll pick up a few figures on sale when I can and let his grandfather figure out what he wants to get - probably Toy Story and Cars packs, and the sidekicks 3 pack (that's why I got Randy) so he can play 2 player with brother. Probably get Wreck-It Ralph, and of course Mickey when he comes out. Mickey was on my must buy list even before we really considered the game, because, well, it's Sorcerer Mickey and that's all the reason a person needs.

It looks like TRU has a listing up for the exclusive Series 4 Power Disc (odd since they never listed Series 3) although its not orderable. Based on the listing, I also updated the UPC in the UPC table.

(Upcoming 11/3) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 4 - $4.99, Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs

Series 1 (Mike's New Car) - UPC: 7 12725 02400 0

Series 2 (Tron's User Control) - UPC: 7 12725 02398 0

Series 3 (Emperor Zurg's Wrath) - UPC: 7 12725 02413 0

Series 4 (Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime) - UPC: 7 12725 02399 7
Awesome. Does anyone know when stores get shipments of the new discs? I was thinking of calling my local store late Saturday to confirm that they received the discs for sale the next day.

how does it work with these launches? i have not been to one yet.
On launch day the "Mike's New Car" discs were out on the pegs with the rest of the discs. It wasn't a guessing game as Mike's New Car was the only TRU exclusive disc released at that point, so you just grabbed a gold pack and went on your way.

The last two times I've gone there has been gold packs out on the pegs, but they're red herrings, as they were old TRU exclusive discs. Both times I had to ask a clerk/cashier to get me one of "the new packs", and they fished them out of a box or bubble mailer in the back.

I'm personally trying to decide how I want to handle the sale of my current discs. I was thinking of throwing it up as one batch and selling them all together; maybe price them at $2.00 each instead of $2.50 as an incentive to get them to move...problem is that every week for the next month I'll be adding to that batch.

So I dunno if I should just wait until I get all the TRU exclusive discs to sell off the duplicates or do them in two batches.

I went to TRU to score 2 Nightmare Jack figures yesterday. I called at around 1030am and the person I talked to said that they had a whole wall of them. So I got there around noon and they had 2 left!!!!!!! The guy that was working at the checkout said that some guy came in and spent almost $1,000 on that figure!!!! Is there something I am missing? This figure is not rare at all. They had a ton of TRU exclusives, and other crap. They even had about 20 Woody figures. But anyhoo I got the 2 figures I wanted, was just shocked at someone buying a ton of one figure.
They are 2 for $20, so at $10 per unit, he bought 8 cases. Probably will flip them for $3-$4 profit per unit, as they go for about $17-18 on ebay or amazon 3rd party.

They are 2 for $20, so at $10 per unit, he bought 8 cases. Probably will flip them for $3-$4 profit per unit, as they go for about $17-18 on ebay or amazon 3rd party.
Yeah, but $3-$4 profit does not seem like it's worth the time. I just could not wrap my mind around someone spending almost $1000 on ONE figure. I can see buying different ones, and maybe giving out sets for Christmas. I dont know, maybe its just me.

Yeah, but $3-$4 profit does not seem like it's worth the time. I just could not wrap my mind around someone spending almost $1000 on ONE figure. I can see buying different ones, and maybe giving out sets for Christmas. I dont know, maybe its just me.
Never underestimate the stupidity of Disney fans with money.

Not to mention if he gets scammed on one there goes his profits for three. And if he use EBay, and goes the way of implying they are limited edition they can pull the "not as listed" card and get refunded and might not even have to send it back. My TRU had a bunch of Jacks, is he supposed to be rare or something? I don't think anything is rare so far other than Crystal McQueen and Mr. Incredible. Maybe just trying to cash in on people that don't know he is out everywhere.

I picked up the Monsters University blu ray, Infinity figure bundle this morning, Had a $3 Disney coupon to use so I'm happy with that deal.

The regular Jack Skellington was a GS exclusive from Oct 5 - 22 and now its at all retailers. I saw a bunch at Walmart this morning. So those aren't gonna be "rare" much longer. The LE Jack was a GS exclusive but as far I know they only shipped enough to fulfill preorders.

I wisht he Race to Space set would somehow leak out early. The TRU 20% Facebook off coupon expires on Saturday

I picked up the Monsters University blu ray, Infinity figure bundle this morning, Had a $3 Disney coupon to use so I'm happy with that deal.

The regular Jack Skellington was a GS exclusive from Oct 5 - 22 and now its at all retailers. I saw a bunch at Walmart this morning. So those aren't gonna be "rare" much longer. The LE Jack was a GS exclusive but as far I know they only shipped enough to fulfill preorders.

I wisht he Race to Space set would somehow leak out early. The TRU 20% Facebook off coupon expires on Saturday
Wait, is the 20% Facebook coupon different than the one that's on the front page of the TRU website?

They "went" for $17 or $18 ... now they go for around $11 plus shipping. Good luck to that idiot in trying to make a reasonable profit. I bought two when they first released at Gamestop and I realized I couldn't even make a halfway decent profit selling one when everything was said and done. Thus far, there hasn't been much money to be made on DI for resellers ... now if they start thinning out the older figures and sets, then prices may rise before Christmas, but thus far I've seen no indication they're cutting back on production of anything in particular. Even sets like the Lone Ranger that probably won't sell as well seem to be just as heavily stocked at nearly every store in my area.

They "went" for $17 or $18 ... now they go for around $11 plus shipping. Good luck to that idiot in trying to make a reasonable profit. I bought two when they first released at Gamestop and I realized I couldn't even make a halfway decent profit selling one when everything was said and done. Thus far, there hasn't been much money to be made on DI for resellers ... now if they start thinning out the older figures and sets, then prices may rise before Christmas, but thus far I've seen no indication they're cutting back on production of anything in particular. Even sets like the Lone Ranger that probably won't sell as well seem to be just as heavily stocked at nearly every store in my area.
My local Sam's Club does seem to be thinning a bit at least. They only have Lone Ranger playsets out and woody single figures. Plus the starter packs and a few leftover accessories. This is compared to a couple of weeks ago when they had plenty of cars sets and other figures left.

I haven't seen this listed on here, but I work at Target and I noticed a sign today in the video game area that says "Race To Get Her Early" and it had a picture of Vanellope pictured on it saying she is going to be a Target exclusive between 11/24-12/31. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Not to mention if he gets scammed on one there goes his profits for three. And if he use EBay, and goes the way of implying they are limited edition they can pull the "not as listed" card and get refunded and might not even have to send it back. My TRU had a bunch of Jacks, is he supposed to be rare or something? I don't think anything is rare so far other than Crystal McQueen and Mr. Incredible. Maybe just trying to cash in on people that don't know he is out everywhere.
I've been hoping that Mr Incredible will pop back up online before the Buy 2 for $20 deal is over, but no luck so far. Did notice that Crystal McQueen is back in stock though. Gonna wait for Race to Space for him though.

I've been hoping that Mr Incredible will pop back up online before the Buy 2 for $20 deal is over, but no luck so far. Did notice that Crystal McQueen is back in stock though. Gonna wait for Race to Space for him though.
Might be worth a trip to a local store.

Went in to see if they got more gold packs and found that they loaded up on crystal Mr Incredible. Something like 20 figs.
Paired one up with Woody.

Is it possible to play the game co-op with 2 of the same figure on each side of the portal? This is something I haven't tried.

Might be worth a trip to a local store.
Went in to see if they got more gold packs and found that they loaded up on crystal Mr Incredible. Something like 20 figs.
Paired one up with Woody.
I went in the other day, no luck. They told me they get shipments on Teusday and Thursday, so I plan to call in the morning.

For those of you who didn't get a copy of Target's holiday gift book with all the coupons, you can also text KIDSGIFTS to 827438 and receive the list of coupon codes. (You'll need to accept their TOS first.)

This has the coupon for $5 of any Disney Infinity item of $25 or more in it. (The promo code is already listed in the first post, but you'll receive all the codes for every coupon in the book with this.)

For those of you who didn't get a copy of Target's holiday gift book with all the coupons, you can also text KIDSGIFTS to 827438 and receive the list of coupon codes. (You'll need to accept their TOS first.)

This has the coupon for $5 of any Disney Infinity item of $25 or more in it. (The promo code is already listed in the first post, but you'll receive all the codes for every coupon in the book with this.)
Did it come in last Sunday's paper? I didn't think to look.

Finally saw crystal Mr. Incredible at TRU, decided I might as well grab one with crystal Sully ... even though I'm trying to wean myself off DI.

Ha, you summed it up pretty well, but somebody needs to be out there making the poor decisions, right? $17-18 is about the lowest BIN price on eBay. I'd hope that guy wasn't dumb enough to list them at auction, and even at BIN, it'll be nearly impossible to move 100 units. I can think of many better places to invest $1000.

bread's done
Back