Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

I'm guessing your looking at the online price and discounting that but that price already includes the discount.
No, I was just going based on the posts above... the way I understood it was Sam's Club sells them figures for $10.98 and has an additional $2 off right now.

Thanks for clearing it up!

Pulled this off today:

RFwNrD6.png

Yeah, to my knowledge, you can stack two different amounts (In my case, one of the $10 for $5 and a second $10 for $6 one.) but not two of the same.

In the end I actually ended up spending like $20 for it since I spend $11 on the Groupons, but it was still a fairly solid deal, I feel.

Looks like its gone again.  Possibly may have been a mistake on TRU's part but I was able to get a pickup in-store order in, I'll see if I get a confirmation email that I can pick it up tomorrow.

For those of you who didn't get a copy of Target's holiday gift book with all the coupons, you can also text KIDSGIFTS to 827438 and receive the list of coupon codes. (You'll need to accept their TOS first.)

This has the coupon for $5 of any Disney Infinity item of $25 or more in it. (The promo code is already listed in the first post, but you'll receive all the codes for every coupon in the book with this.)
The coupon can also be printed off of Target's website. It's in the electronics section and there is also a $5 off 24.99 or more Skylanders purchase.

I got the pickup email so not sure if they're putting them out on store shelves yet or just have them in the back. Probably won't head over there until Monday - hoping to use the $10 groupon on it once I am in the store since it doesn't look like there's any other good TRU offer to combine it with this week. Anyone looking for a crystal Lightning McQueen, feel free to PM me as I already had one.

Is Crystal buzz lightyear coming out in a single pack? Releasing a double pack with the first crystal figure is just stupid.
As of right now nope. But as the member above stated we never know. I'm not going to chance it and just get it anyway. I'm sure they will release one as single. If not I'm sure a lot of people will be displeased and will voice their opinion to TRU and Disney Interactive.

Is Crystal buzz lightyear coming out in a single pack? Releasing a double pack with the first crystal figure is just stupid.
Every other item in the Race to Space pack (McQueen, both power discs) has been released outside of the aforementioned pack, so I assume Buzz will appear outside of that pack eventually as well. I'm holding off.

Also, picked up Jack & Woody today at TRU. Saw that the crystal Lightning McQueens have been restocked.

I considered digging through the gold packs to see if they released the Scrooge McDuck disc early, but I'm just gonna go in tomorrow and ask one of the clerks in electronics to nab me one.

Every other item in the Race to Space pack (McQueen, both power discs) has been released outside of the aforementioned pack, so I assume Buzz will appear outside of that pack eventually as well. I'm holding off.
the chrome disc in it has not been released, it is the damage increaser one

I'm waiting. If I miss out then I miss out, but I'm not supporting dumbass repackaging such as this. I'd rather pay $20-25 to someone on eBay just for the figure.

So I went to TRU today thinking is get the crystal sully and incredible with the 2 for $20 but the video games person told me they never got in crystal mr incredible. Instead I figured I'd pick up Mike's new car disc since it was the only one I didn't have. Anyway, found that disc and was looking through the rest to see if they had Scrooge a day early. Well they didn't but I did find another UPC that wasn't on the list of already released TRU discs. IIRC it ended in 240170 and it ended up being Captain Hook's ship.

So I went to TRU today thinking is get the crystal sully and incredible with the 2 for $20 but the video games person told me they never got in crystal mr incredible. Instead I figured I'd pick up Mike's new car disc since it was the only one I didn't have. Anyway, found that disc and was looking through the rest to see if they had Scrooge a day early. Well they didn't but I did find another UPC that wasn't on the list of already released TRU discs. IIRC it ended in 240170 and it ended up being Captain Hook's ship.
That wasn't a gold pack right? I think that one is a rare for series 2.

Thanks RedvsBlue, added the UPC to the list below on the OP, it's supposed to be the one for next week but not surprised if the stores are as confused as we are in the order to put them out.

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs

Series 1 (Mike's New Car) - UPC: 7 12725 02400 0

Series 2 (Tron's User Control) - UPC: 7 12725 02398 0

Series 3 (Emperor Zurg's Wrath) - UPC: 7 12725 02413 0

Series 4 (Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime) - UPC: 7 12725 02399 7

Series 5 (Captain Hook's Ship) - UPC: 7 12725 24017 0

Also, looks like Race for Space is back up again for ship to home or in-store pickup:

Disney Infinity Race to Space Toy Box Pack TRU Exclusive (not a deal) - $30.99

Why the anger over that bundle? Meant for people new to the game I would imagine. He's slated to be released as a stand alone so no biggie.

They are making it more confusing that it's worth!

This, too ^

It is so unecessarily confusing trying to figure out how to collect a complete set. Where once I was enthusiastic about completing a collection, apathy has now set in due to the constant marketing gimmicks and total confusion.

Could be fun trying to get Scrooge disc today. Website is showing release date of 12/31. Might have stores holding them back again b/c of wrong street date ... again.

do infinity figures count as "gaming hardware" at TRU? their coupon this week is a $10 gift card with $50 purchase (excludes games and gaming hardware) so wasnt sure if i could pull it off when i get Race to Space bundle today

^^^^

If I remember correctly, TRU counts them as accessories which is not technically excluded in the coupon. So it could theoretically work, but I don't think it will ring up automatically, so therefor I don't think it'll work.

Redacted a previous comment about the sorcerer Mickey - I thought it was a 3rd party seller scam but I guess not. Now I'm wondering if this is an actual Disney interactive bundle package or something Amazon put together on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if any of the folks online will be upset about buying those standalone Crystal McQueens this past week when they wake up and see the Race to Space pack?

bread's done
Back