Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

I'm 100% positive that Mickey will be available as a standalone figure sometime next year, in addition to a crystal version being available at Toys R Us.

And I'm about 75% positive that the crystal Buzz Lightyear will be available outside of the Race to Space pack, just as the crystal Lightning McQueen and Emperor Zurg power discs are available outside of it now.

Patience. Breathe.
Packaging for Crystal Buzz... surely it will be released in the US

Heads up to anyone that lives in Miami, FL area. The Toyrus on Kendall, store #8715 is your place to go. I went to buy a lego set for my class to complete as a project and noticed they had everything in stock. All crystal figures, race to space pack, and gold power disc packs (didn't check the skus).
I go to that store fairly often for lego. Only store that the employees dont seem to care about store policy and will even price match lego.com. Cool to see someone else on here from the area. I also go to the pembroke pines location on pines blvd occasionally and they also always have all the crystal figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Packaging for Crystal Buzz... surely it will be released in the US

How legit is that art? Clearly not a photo of the actual product.

The auction is for a sole figure, no packaging, most likely from the Race to Space bundle.
That's the official box for all the "overseas" releases. The crystal series has that gold trip. Has no affect or means anything to US people. TRU can do as they please.

not the best deals but Scrooge McDuck is aweseome!@

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

It's not OoS, I just ordered one!!!

I got lucky last time, I picked it up this time for a buddy of mine who missed out before.

Hope it goes through!

Thanks either way Alan!!

Since we are past the pre-orders, figured I'd start a thread to put all the current Disney Infinity deals in one place as there are some good savings if you're looking to collect everything. Here's the ones I found, please submit others in the thread if I missed any.

Current and Upcoming Deals

Target

$5 off any Disney Infinity purchase $25 or higher - promo: TGDNQR27 or coupon for in-store

Toys R Us

Free Disney Infinity Album or Capsule (9.99 value) with ANY Disney Infinity purchase of $50 or more

Free Standard Shipping on ANY purchases of $49 or more

(New this week) Disney Infinity Race to Space Toy Box Pack TRU Exclusive (not a deal) - $30.99

(New this week) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 4 - $4.99, Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime

(Upcoming 11/10) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 5 - $4.99, Captain Hook's Ship

(Upcoming 11/17) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 6 - $4.99, Tron Make the Skydome

Walmart

Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.95 (reg. $74.99)

Monster University Blu-ray bundled with Mike Disney Infinity Figure - $29.96

Monster University Blu-ray bundled with Randall Disney Infinity Figure - $29.96

Gamestop

(Upcoming Black Friday) - Buy one, get one free any Disney Infinity Figures

BJ's Wholesale

$2 to $5 off Disney Infinity Starter Pack, Play Sets, and Figures

Sam's Club

$2 off Disney Infinity Single Figures - $8.98 (reg. $10.98) - Limit 5 Per Membership

Pre-Orders (not deals unless called out)

Exclusive Silver Capsule and 3x Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Disc Packs - release date: 11/15

Best Buy ($24.99)

Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Disc Album including 20 Series 2 Power Discs - release date: 11/19

Target ($59.99)

Disney Infinity Figure Wreck it Ralph - release date: 11/22

Best Buy ($13.99), timed exclusive

Disney Infinity Figure Rapunzel - release date: 11/22

Walmart ($12.96), timed exclusive

Disney Infinity Figure Vanellope - release date: 11/24

Target ($12.99), timed exclusive

Disney Infinity Toy Box Pack - Frozen - release date: 11/26

Amazon ($29.99), Toys R Us ($30.99), Walmart ($29.96), Gamestop ($29.99), Best Buy ($29.99), Target ($29.99)

Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack Series 2 - release date: 11/26

Amazon ($4.99), Toys R Us ($4.99), Walmart ($4.96), Gamestop ($5.99), Target ($4.99)

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs

Series 1 (Mike's New Car) - UPC: 7 12725 02400 0

Series 2 (Tron's User Control) - UPC: 7 12725 02398 0

Series 3 (Emperor Zurg's Wrath) - UPC: 7 12725 02413 0

Series 4 (Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime) - UPC: 7 12725 02399 7

Series 5 (Captain Hook's Ship) - UPC: 7 12725 24017 0
Error has been corrected. Sam's Club are selling figures for $8.98 after the $2 instant savings. Regular price is $10.98, but the catch is you can only buy 5 on one membership account. That means if you have two memberships under one account, those two will be able to get 5 total, not 10. I should know because I just gotten Jack, Woody, Randall (Randy), Violet, Davy Jones, and Syndrome.

Truly a great deal if Walmart is selling Woody and everyone else for $13 (owned by the same company by the way). It also ends by November 27, 2013 I believe. Hope this deal helps everyone. =)

I guess Woody isn't exclusive anymore and Walmart hasn't taken anything down and old stock is floating around at some stores I'm guessing. Apologizes for that.

I just might get the new guide in case I'm stuck with some kids, thanks for letting me know. Hopefully the kids that comes over every Thanksgiving aren't to old to bond with their gaming geek cousin/uncle. =)

I just might get the new guide in case I'm stuck with some kids, thanks for letting me know. Hopefully the kids that comes over every Thanksgiving aren't to old to bond with their gaming geek cousin/uncle. =)
This happened to me with my niece and nephew with Skylanders when they visited after Giants came out. Now my nephew is obsessed with Skylanders, I probably should have picked a less expensive option.

The local TRUs here in MD have a TON of the race to Space and Scrooge McDucks. They also have a TON of Mike's New Car now for some reason, along with a lot of crystal Sully's. I have not seen any crystal Mr. Incredibles recently though.

The 

PDP - Disney Infinity Special Edition Power Disc Capsule - Silver
Is there anything special about that item?  Looks like 3 blind packs and the capsule...  Not seeing the appeal.

The
PDP - Disney Infinity Special Edition Power Disc Capsule - Silver
Is there anything special about that item? Looks like 3 blind packs and the capsule... Not seeing the appeal.
It's the earliest you can buy Series 2 discs, a full 9 days earlier than their official release.

Do we know yet if the series 2 discs will have different packaging or will they just say series 2 at the top?

As far as price matching, anyone know if stores will match Gamestop's buy one get one free on Black Friday or do most stores only match an advertised price on an item and not necessarily a deal?

Assuming that the image on Best Buy's site is correct, the packaging is different only different in that it says "Series 2" at the top and the group of characters on the front includes the new releases like Jack & Ralph.

bdv85bD.jpg

Apparently the Walmart.com price error thing made national headlines- a syndicated radio show I was listening to yesterday reported that hundreds of items on the site were mistakenly marked 80% or more off retail but Walmart stated they aren't going to honor the prices...supposedly they are sending out apologies and 10 dollar gift cards as compensation.

I heard about the demo event, but didn't hear about the free swag. I doubt it's anything to get excited about, probably stickers or something. Although stickers are kind of cool...

Went to one of my TRU locations for the Scrooge only to have a teenaged staff member tell me she put a fresh box out a couple days prior and some jackass bought the entire box at once...needless to say I didn't get the two Scrooge discs I was hoping for.

Ended up grabbing the LR playset and a crystal Mr. Incredible (which they finally stocked) to put the total right at 50 bucks. Got the free exclusive capsule and the 10 dollar gift card which I'll probably use on Black Friday.

Went to one of my TRU locations for the Scrooge only to have a teenaged staff member tell me she put a fresh box out a couple days prior and some jackass bought the entire box at once.

So much for "limit one per customer per week"

Heads up for those that have been having trouble finding him in stores, Crystal Mr Incredible is currently available online.

Anyone see this.
Get free swag and test out the amazement that is #DisneyInfinity tomorrow at select @BestBuy locations from 12-4pm! http://t.co/LqQLL9rCQK
The swag at my location was a card stock poster of the starter set characters in an action scene. Pretty much just a guy (not a Best Buy employee) in an Infinity shirt letting people play the game and answering questions.

The swag at my location was a card stock poster of the starter set characters in an action scene. Pretty much just a guy (not a Best Buy employee) in an Infinity shirt letting people play the game and answering questions.
Not worth going to then? I have a BBY near me doing it but if that's the case, thanks for the info.

Not worth going to then? I have a BBY near me doing it but if that's the case, thanks for the info.
Not unless you want the poster. It's nice, but my kids were indifferent to it.

I was hoping for something interesting, even if it was just a coupon or something.

Here's hoping my Toys R Us puts 'em both out tomorrow (accidentally).

Also, as usual, here's hoping there's enough stock to go around.
These releases aren't being advertised as the others, if I never mentioned anything during the Skylanders launch nobody would have known about the Sully and Mr. Incredible crystal figures and the Zurg power disc. When I picked up Scroog's lucky dime last week, they had them up on the shelf with nobody paying any attention to them, this was a half hour after opening too, so I don't know.

These releases aren't being advertised as the others, if I never mentioned anything during the Skylanders launch nobody would have known about the Sully and Mr. Incredible crystal figures and the Zurg power disc. When I picked up Scroog's lucky dime last week, they had them up on the shelf with nobody paying any attention to them, this was a half hour after opening too, so I don't know.
Last week my store had a line of about 8-10 people waiting for the Scrooge disc at opening.

I agree... I'm surprised they haven't advertised things better... I'm kind of glad though! My brother went last week and there was no one there at opening. My friend went around 1 or 2 and was able to get one with out any issues. 

Added to the OP the latest TRU Black Friday deals and the latest exclusive UPCs for the discs.  If there are any of deals worth calling out this week, please post them and I'll add them too.

Toys R Us

(New this week) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 5 - $4.99, Captain Hook's Ship

(Upcoming Black Friday) - Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $37.49 (reg. $74.99) - best price, outside of price glitches

(Upcoming Black Friday) - Buy one, get one 50% off any Disney Infinity Figures (Gamestop deal is better below)

(Upcoming Black Friday) - Spend $75, get a $10 gift card (works on anything)

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs

Series 5 (Captain Hook's Ship) - UPC: 7 12725 02401 7

Series 6 (Tron Make the SkyDrome) - UPC: TBD

Series 7? (Stitch's Surfboard) - UPC: 7 12725 02402 4

bread's done
Back