Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

They also had the stitch ones in a box behind the counter, but couldn't sell any yet.

That's pretty much a lie... If there was something actually blocking them from selling them, it'd be in the system and would be the case in all stores. Since a lot of us already have them, that's definitely not the case. They may not be supposed to sell them, but there's certainly nothing stopping them from doing so.

Got Series 6 and 7 today, the Tron and Stitch Surfboard.

There was a ton of people lined up outside the store.  Some were in line for something from Skylanders, others for deals around the store, and many for Disney Infinity.  They had a TON of tickets.  They would ask what you are here for and give a ticket before you get in the store.  They gave me a ticket for series 2, 5, 6, 7.  I gave away my tickets for 2 and 5 to a couple of moms who were catching there kids up.  So I bought the new disks and a toy car of the car I have in real life and left the store.  Easy!

That's pretty much a lie... If there was something actually blocking them from selling them, it'd be in the system and would be the case in all stores. Since a lot of us already have them, that's definitely not the case. They may not be supposed to sell them, but there's certainly nothing stopping them from doing so.
When I took the ones I did buy up front they checked the UPC if it was one of the Stitch ones. I guess there is a store policy as the release date is next week. Additionally the box had a do not sell before a certain date label on it. Maybe some stores are breaking policy, but mine is not....

I'm honestly not all that worried about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to get my story straight, all the Disney exclusives are just recolors right? They will be available in the Series 2 packs that Target sells later this month right? 

Are any of the discs going to stay exclusive to TRU?

Weird, so I went to TRU and they had a TON of the Stitch disks, but no Tron disks.  I asked the girl behind the counter and she said for some reason they didn't get any in - it went from Series 5 (Capt. Hook) to Series 7 (Stitch's Surfboard) and they never got Series 6.  '

Guess I'll just wait - they seem to restock them pretty often so I'm sure they'll get it eventually.

Weird, so I went to TRU and they had a TON of the Stitch disks, but no Tron disks. I asked the girl behind the counter and she said for some reason they didn't get any in - it went from Series 5 (Capt. Hook) to Series 7 (Stitch's Surfboard) and they never got Series 6. '

Guess I'll just wait - they seem to restock them pretty often so I'm sure they'll get it eventually.
I was told the same thing on the Scrooge packs... just reference the UPC in the OP for the one you are looking for and start looking through the gold packs on the shelf. That's how I found the ones I needed. I think an employee mistakenly stocked them and no one noticed it. So they assumed they didn't get them. You'd think they would be able to track inventory better but I guess not...

I was told the same thing on the Scrooge packs... just reference the UPC in the OP for the one you are looking for and start looking through the gold packs on the shelf. That's how I found the ones I needed. I think an employee mistakenly stocked them and no one noticed it. So they assumed they didn't get them. You'd think they would be able to track inventory better but I guess not...
Did that, they didn't seem to have them at all. I'm sure they'll get them eventually though, supply doesn't seem to be a big issue w/ the disks.

Just wanted to get my story straight, all the Disney exclusives are just recolors right? They will be available in the Series 2 packs that Target sells later this month right?

Are any of the discs going to stay exclusive to TRU?
As far as I know, SOME would be re released, but not all. If what you said is true though... I have been wasting a lot of time and money.

edit:

http://disneyinfinity.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Disc_Series_2

There are the 4 of those from TRU Exclusive.

Tron User Control

Hangin' Ten Stitch With Surfboard

Mike's New Car

Jolly Roger (hooks ship)

That said... I'm just going to ahead and guess that the last few that aren't doubles of the TRU exclusive will be in power disc series 3.

And now I feel abused. Should have done my research. I hate this game now haha. Too bad my wife likes it!

That's the bad part about all of this, and the main reason I always look through everything before inquiring about the new disc of the week. Finding the surfboard was a lucky thing for me, as they had about four boxes of power discs on an end cap, all mixed together(even normal packs). The last one I was going to check the UPC for wound up being the Surfboard. Had I not checked or showed back up at the store when that one is supposed to go live, I might have been out of luck.

As far as I know, SOME would be re released, but not all. If what you said is true though... I have been wasting a lot of time and money.

edit:

Tron User Control

Mike's New Car

Jolly Roger (hooks ship)

That said... I'm just going to ahead and guess that the last few that aren't doubles of the TRU exclusive will be in power disc series 3.

And now I feel abused. Should have done my research. I hate this game now haha. Too bad my wife likes it!
You really didn't know the TRU exclusives were going to be released in the upcoming series? I forget when but when but it's been mentioned a few times here, but at least with the TRU exclusives you do get a fancy color.

The Tron one I picked up today was lavender which was a pleasant surprise, to add to this I want to thank everybody that posted the SKU for each of them. It made getting them a lot more easier, I ended up with Tron and Stitch today, plenty of all of them on the pegs.

edit:
Tron User Control
Mike's New Car
Jolly Roger (hooks ship)

Based on what I've seen for series 3, the last few will not. The allure of the TRU exclusives was getting to use them prior to Series 2 being released. I liked the TRU stuff as well so I knew exactly what I was getting for the most part.

Personally I just like the lenticular label on them.  I think that makes them cool enough.  I guess if you were just interested in the in-game stuff then that might not matter to you.

Headed over for the new disc and they were actually selling both Tron & Stitch. Both were held behind the electronics counter and one-per-customer. Good experience again.

Also returned a few unopened packs and swapped my crystal lightning for another fig.

Slowly but surely filling in the TRU album

I'm an adult and I enjoyed it. I didn't like monsters u that much. My favorite was the incredibles, it played just like Lego city undercover. Pirates wasn't bad, I don't get much enjoyment out of the toy box, haven't played the other sets
Same here. I came in from LC Undercover and found Incredibles to be really similar. Kept trying to hijack the other cars on the road, early on.

I got one of the new ones today, the Tron one I think.  So far I've just bought 3 different of the Disney exclusive 2-packs.  User Control, the one today and Capt Hook's ship if I'm following the UPC codes correctly.

My TRU had a ton of both the Stitch and the new TRON disc, they were in 2 different areas though. They have a DI section near the front door that had a bunch of gold packs which were the Stitch and Hook's Ship and then another section near the video games that had a bunch of the TRON and Mike's New Car. I actually think they had a good amount of everyone of the TRU esclusives along with all the crystal figures.

Edit: OP may want to update to show that newegg is taking preorders for the Sorcerer Mickey figure:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=Qv_IrlCJEeOQs-YZNastfA0_q.-n3_0_0_0&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16868991044&Tpk=mickey%20disney%20infinity&cm_sp=

My TRU had a ton of both the Stitch and the new TRON disc, they were in 2 different areas though. They have a DI section near the front door that had a bunch of gold packs which were the Stitch and Hook's Ship and then another section near the video games that had a bunch of the TRON and Mike's New Car. I actually think they had a good amount of everyone of the TRU esclusives along with all the crystal figures.

Edit: OP may want to update to show that newegg is taking preorders for the Sorcerer Mickey figure:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=Qv_IrlCJEeOQs-YZNastfA0_q.-n3_0_0_0&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16868991044&Tpk=mickey%20disney%20infinity&cm_sp=

Thanks for the info.

Newegg makes me nervous with preorders

Mine had a ton of all of them except the new Tron disc. Grabbed a Stitch. I'm sure the Tron will show up eventually...

Also, it was interesting to note that there were TONS of all the crystal figures EXCEPT Mr. Incredible. It looks like those actually are pretty rare...

link gets an error for me

will he be sold everywhere I assume?

Thanks to this thread (and Walmart) I got the starter pack, cars playset, sidekick 3-pack, and 4 packs of power discs for a total of $62. Also, pre-ordered Rapunzel. I was originally only planning on getting the starter pack for my daughter for Xmas but I got everything she would want so far the same price as just the starter pack. Now I'll have to hope for a deal on the Frozen set or hope someone else gets her that.

Mine had a ton of all of them except the new Tron disc. Grabbed a Stitch. I'm sure the Tron will show up eventually...

Also, it was interesting to note that there were TONS of all the crystal figures EXCEPT Mr. Incredible. It looks like those actually are pretty rare...
Make sure you ask a employee in electronics. In my experience some stores will keep the new discs behind the counter and you have to specifically ask for them.

A lot of people here ragging on the Monsters University playset and I agree it isn't as cool, but I was still interested pretty much just because I really liked the movie and I could play with my daughter.

But then something pissed me off, big time - where the fuck are the bicycles and the bike park ramps and such that you unlock for the toy box? Nowhere to be seen, I can't build the bike park in my toy box. Wtf? Then I go online and find out they took the bikes out of the toy box from an earlier build because they didn't create the "pedaling" animation for all the characters. Such BS. I want to really like this game, but this is frustrating.

Does anyone know if a sealed box of power discs contains a complete set?

My friend missed out on the Target preorder and doesn't want to go through the headache of finding all the discs again . She can get a brand new full box, I know there will be duplicates but do they have all the discs? I know all the rare discs are there and I would think it would be a complete set but I have yet to hear anyone say for sure.

Thanks

So for the Target complete set, on the page it has a quantity box but you can't add anything to cart.  Anyone know what's going on with it?

I went to Target this morning for the exclusive book and disc set. They didn't have them. I brought up a page showing the release date of today. An associate looked them up in the system and he said they were on their way to the distribution center. He took my info down and they're going to hold one for me when they come in.

I went to Target this morning for the exclusive book and disc set. They didn't have them. I brought up a page showing the release date of today. An associate looked them up in the system and he said they were on their way to the distribution center. He took my info down and they're going to hold one for me when they come in.
I wonder if the release date on the website is wrong as it's advertised in next weeks Target ad.

Target site says its out of stock at all my local stores. I'll check again on Friday.

I guess I'll be listing my series 1 discs for trade for series 2 discs over in the trading thread soon.

So for the Target complete set, on the page it has a quantity box but you can't add anything to cart. Anyone know what's going on with it?
It has been like that for a few weeks, it a bad way to say it is sold out online, and my local store did not have it.

My local stores do not have the set, either. The electronics lady at one store asked me to call back later in the day, as sometimes they get UPS or FedEx deliveries of inventory that does not show as in stock until they scan it in.

Other than that, I assume it will be released next Tuesday, since it is advertised next week.

None of the stores around me showed stock this morning, but I just checked again and a lot of them do. I would check again now if I were you. I am going to try to go get one between classes later and hopefully they still have them.

None of the stores around me showed stock this morning, but I just checked again and a lot of them do. I would check again now if I were you. I am going to try to go get one between classes later and hopefully they still have them.
Whereabouts are you? My stores still show out of stock, but it's only been a few hours since they all opened.

I am thinking they had the release date wrong or they are having issues. I got an email this morning that mine had a change for the estimated arrival. But they only changed it by a day.

I also heard stores were very limited if they get them. Target cancelled a lot of preorders because they didnt have enough, so I dont know that they would put them in stores until they fulfilled all the preorders.

All mine still say out of stock. I might drop by a Target on the way home for shits/giggles anyway.

...though I still kinda want to do the trades. My concern is that if everyone ends up buying this set I'll have nobody to trade with. Sad face.

I have a complete and a 2/3 complete set of series one discs that I have really no use for would love to be able to trade towards series two discs but I am sure no one will need them. I figure most people who did the discs did them hardcore enough to get a complete set. My only hope is after the holiday that TRU does trade event and you might get some late comers to the game needing some stuff. Best thing for us would be that series one discs disappear completely when series two and three come out.

I have a complete and a 2/3 complete set of series one discs that I have really no use for would love to be able to trade towards series two discs but I am sure no one will need them. I figure most people who did the discs did them hardcore enough to get a complete set. My only hope is after the holiday that TRU does trade event and you might get some late comers to the game needing some stuff. Best thing for us would be that series one discs disappear completely when series two and three come out.
If I were you I'd buy one of the disc albums, put your complete set in it, and try to sell it as one piece on eBay or someplace similar, then keep the remainder for trades.

I just got to target and was looking for the item and someone called and put the last one on hold. The next nearest store is like 45 minutes away... I guess I should have been more proactive like the person who called.

Store locator isn't showing any Targets with the album/set, and I called a couple of stores. Nothing! Very weird. Is it supposed to be out today or not?

All mine still say out of stock. I might drop by a Target on the way home for shits/giggles anyway.

...though I still kinda want to do the trades. My concern is that if everyone ends up buying this set I'll have nobody to trade with. Sad face.

If you have a TRU near you, there is a disc trade event this Saturday http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=4311963

Two targets near me (in Honolulu) are stocked with them.  They are holding one for me but said there are a whole bunch of them.  I'll go pick it up in a couple hours.

I just bought the starter set, the book to hold the discs and about 7 discs and 4 extra figures from my friend for $75. good deal you think? anyway I'm hopefully going to grab a few figures on black friday, Does Toys R Us still stock all of their exclusive discs? 

I had preordered it from Target and here's what I got today:

We recently received your pre-order, but later learned that the date the items listed below are available has changed.
Below is the updated estimated delivery date for order # X placed on 10/04/2013.
The new estimated delivery date is 11/27/2013 - 12/02/2013.
We hope this change isn't too much of an inconvenience for you.
Team Target

I just bought the starter set, the book to hold the discs and about 7 discs and 4 extra figures from my friend for $75. good deal you think? anyway I'm hopefully going to grab a few figures on black friday, Does Toys R Us still stock all of their exclusive discs?
Toys r us has the single figs 3 for $30 right now. might wanna check it out.

just giving you a heads up even though the site said the came out today, we got a email from corporate saying they are to be released on sunday. tomarrow morning the disc set will be locked in the system till sunday so they cant be sold and we are not supposed to sell them today even though they do ring up. we got them today due fed ex and sold one before we got the email. if you didnt get yours today you have to wait till sunday due to it being streetdated till then cause its in the ad,

bread's done
Back