Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Then I'm confused, why are folks saying there's a "better selection in-store?"
Some are out of stock online.

I can't get the saver code to work for anything less than $25 (unless I'm missing a different code for stuff under $25).

Edit: I'm stupid. Saver works under $25.

Last edited by a moderator:
On-line, at least, TRU's BOGO 1/2 off applies to playsets. Just got a $16.50 Cars set when buying a full price Toy Story set. Guessing this is only valid for another 40 minutes or so.

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the lackluster sale prices for DI items. With the launch we saw the Lone Ranger and Cars playsets for 50% off at Target. The best deal for figures is at Gamestop, but a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off is the best we can do for playsets?

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the lackluster sale prices for DI items. With the launch we saw the Lone Ranger and Cars playsets for 50% off at Target. The best deal for figures is at Gamestop, but a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off is the best we can do for playsets?
I think this is due to the starter set going for so little lately. There was the price mistake at Walmart and now the the sets are going for $38 everywhere. Stores are probably hoping to make some money back on the playsets at full price.

I agree. I'm hoping they go down more than this, but probably won't with new figures coming out. I'm probably gonna get the B1G1 half off playsets at TRU, since that's the best thing going.

When buying the TRU power discs online do you know what you are getting when it says the series number. They have series 1,2,4,5,6

I already bought 4 packs 2 Scrooges, 1 Zurg, and Mike's Car. I was thinking of return these (except for Zurg) and buying packs online for the B1G1 1/2 off.

Thanks OP and everyone else who contributed to maintaining this thread.  I needed to get a couple of single characters for my nephews since they're getting the Costco bundle pack for Christmas.  I took advantage of the B1G1 at GS to snag Dash and Violet with free shipping.

My first figure buys (game shows up Monday) at Gamestop - Mike, both pirate captains and Syndrome.  I figure 4 for the price of the 3 pack usually works for now (though I only needed 3 figures for co-op).

When buying the TRU power discs online do you know what you are getting when it says the series number. They have series 1,2,4,5,6

I already bought 4 packs 2 Scrooges, 1 Zurg, and Mike's Car. I was thinking of return these (except for Zurg) and buying packs online for the B1G1 1/2 off.
Yes, the list near the bottom of the first post in this thread will tell you which disc is identified with which series.

The buy one get 50% off second works on the playsets. The sign that says they're excluded was from yesterday's buy one get one free on singles or disc. I got 4 playsets about an hour ago for $117. So about $30 each, better than nothing.
Oops. Sorry if I mislead anyone with my poor reading comprehension of the question posed. :whistle2:|

Also I was disappointed no local WM stores had Rapunzel in stock. They could honor GS's BOGO deal since the ad lists the price of an item but no WM had her.

So this is a newb question but are stores price matching B1G1? It seems like straight up price matching is happening but I'd love to use the GS deal to get Ralph instead of something else if possible.

It depends on the store's policy of PMing a deal. Walmart will price match all adds supposedly, including BOGO, as long as a price is listed for the items. Target doesn't price match during Black Friday, so it's a no go there. Unfortunately WalMart's stock has stunk or else I would have tried to have gotten two Rapunzels for my son and my nephew. 

For those who ordered online at Gamestop, you might want to check your card if your getting shipment notices.   I've noticed instances of double billing on mine when they shipped.

I tried to price match a couple of the deals that were going on this weekend that weren't Black Friday specific deals. Every store I checked said that they won't price match any of the ads this weekend. 

I'm glad I was able to get all of my stuff before Black Friday actually started. I got everything I wanted, for the same or less than Black Friday prices and was able to avoid the madness that was this weekend.

But as always, I ow all of that to the awesome CAGs that keep me in the loop!!

I got a shipment notification from Gamestop for two of my figures.

...just ship them all at the same time you dummies. :p

For those who ordered online at Gamestop, you might want to check your card if your getting shipment notices. I've noticed instances of double billing on mine when they shipped.
Yeah, I've got two charges on my end:

RhWMAiX.png

$30.50 is the total for my order, which was charged likely the moment I placed the order.

1n2FfkE.png

$15.25 is roughly one figure ($13.99) plus local tax (8.75%), so I'm going to guess that the $30.50 is just a temporary authorization. So, I was charged for the two figures that shipped so far, and I'll be charged a second time when the last two figures ship.

The $30.50 authorization will likely disappear in a few days. Either way I'll keep an eye on it just in case.

Picked up Violet, Mrs Incredible, Francesco and Mater B1G1 at Gamestop, they will be from Santa to my youngest
Still haven't found Rapunzel

Saw the series 2 power disc collection at Target yesterday but just couldn't pull the trigger...for whatever reason it just didn't seem like a good enough value for 60 bucks even though I know it ends up cheaper this way than buying packs individually. Anyway, the wifey bought a few things and we were issued one of those 20% off coupons that you can't use until after December 1st...maybe I'll get the series 2 collection if I can use that coupon on it and they still have some in stock by then.

I have a coupon for TRU saying $10 GC with $40 purchase. It excludes videogames and videogame hardware. Anyone know if DI stuff (aside from the starter pack) would fall into those categories? 

I have a coupon for TRU saying $10 GC with $40 purchase. It excludes videogames and videogame hardware. Anyone know if DI stuff (aside from the starter pack) would fall into those categories?
Yes, it should work. I did get $10 GC from buying $50 in items and bought DI sets (Crystal McQueen/Buzz & Toy Story set) and it worked fine.

How does the Power Discs work? The items they have can't be found in the regular Character Chests?
Yes. The round discs are stats boosts but the hexagonal discs provide items or change the toy box scenery and they are all items you can't find anywhere in-game.

I've been searching and haven't seen anything other than that the Lone Ranger and Jack Sparrow crystal (Infinite Series) figures release 12/8 at TRUs

My daughters literally just asked for DI for Christmas. I'm woefully out of the loop on this one so any CAG help would be great. I know the starter kit was half off at some places for bf. Was that a hit deal that would be all gone at this point? Also, how much creating can be done is there a best system between 360, ps3 and wii?

Get the 360 or the PS3 version before the Wii.  The Wii doesn't have co-op in the playsets. 

I'm not sure if there are any more half-off deals out there, but Amazon and Target have it for $50 (currently a better price than Walmart and GameStop).  360 currently sold out at Amazon.

But gamestop at $60 includes free series 2 power disc pack and half off playset which is a bit better than $50 if you will buy more. Cars playset marked up at GameStop but still better deal.

My daughters literally just asked for DI for Christmas. I'm woefully out of the loop on this one so any CAG help would be great. I know the starter kit was half off at some places for bf. Was that a hit deal that would be all gone at this point? Also, how much creating can be done is there a best system between 360, ps3 and wii?
If you want EVERYTHING, the best deal for you at this point would get the $200 amazon bundle that includes every figure, every playset (except lone ranger). It doesn't have the starter set, try to get that 50% off somewhere. You'll still need the discs, for those I'd recommend buying the complete set of Series 2 off Target (very sweet deal) as buying them blindly gets expensive.

I read in a post that Disney is planning on making a new Disney Infinity each year...Disney Infinity 2, 3, etc. 

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/disney_infinity_will_have_a_new_game_released_every_year

Costco has a Wii Bundle with everything for $269.99 now including the starter kit and lone ranger playset.

http://www.costco.com/Disney-Infinity-Ultimate-Bundle-2-with-Starter-Pack.product.100057380.html?catalogId=10701&keyword=disney+infinity&langId=-1&storeId=10301

The Amazon bundle comes with Mickey available December 12th for $199.99.

I already have 4 figures from the Gamestop BF deal (B1G1) plus the 3 included in the starter kit.  Not sure if the game has staying power for the kids to buy more.  I did pick up a Vanelope(Target exclusive) and Wreck it Ralph (Best Buy exclusive)  because the kids love those figures.

I think I will just pick and choose which ones to get.

Target shipped me the powers disc album for series 2 even though I cancelled the order. Is there anyone here that can't find it and wants to buy it for cost plus shipping (paypal gift only)? If not, I will just return to store, but figured I would help someone out if they can't find it. Let me know.

I would be cool with a new Disney Infinity every year so long as you can still use your old figures/power disks.  Then the Toy Box only characters could potentially have playsets.

I read in a post that Disney is planning on making a new Disney Infinity each year...Disney Infinity 2, 3, etc.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/disney_infinity_will_have_a_new_game_released_every_year
I would be cool with a new Disney Infinity every year so long as you can still use your old figures/power disks. Then the Toy Box only characters could potentially have playsets.
They stated that they would be doing a new game each year back before the game released and their intention at that point was to have all figures compatible with future games and vice versa (via patch). Whether or not they stick to this is anyone's guess.

Also, future movies being released will potentially get the Frozen treatment. The developer got early access to the movie as it was being made and was able to work hands on with the people behind it. They said to expect similar situations with future Infinity games. Only makes sense.

Picked up the Frozen & Race to Space sets using the B1G1 50% off at TRU. I got a $100 TRU giftcard for $80 via twosmiles.com and used that to pay. That brought each set to an effective $18.59 each. Probably the best deal I'll find.

I made the mistake when I bought them online of using my debit card along with a $10 GC I had from a previous coupon. I had intended to use the $10 GC and the $100 GC. When I picked up the sets in store I wanted to return and rebuy with the $100 giftcard. The clerk just refunded my previous purchase (including the $10 gc) to my debit card. So that was nice.

I'm kind of bummed that Frozen didn't get a playset. The movie was great and seems much more deserving than Lone Ranger. 

Huh, my Toys R Us "Mike's New Car" disc has a few scratches on the edges. I wonder if I accidentally traded my original one and ended up keeping one someone traded me.

Updated OP but not much going on this week after the Black Friday sales.  Please add to the thread if you see something that is not called out.

Toys R Us

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off All Disney Infinity Figures, Power Discs & Accessories

Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $49.99 (reg. $74.99)

Free Standard Shipping on ANY purchases of $49 or more

(New this week) Disney Infinity Power Disc Capsule (contains 6 TRU exclusives) - $24.99

Amazon

Disney Infinity Starter Pack (except for XBox 360) - $49.99 (reg. $74.99)

Walmart

Disney Infinity Value Bundle with Your Choice Starter Kit and Character - $79.00 (reg. $87.95)

Pre-Orders (not deals unless called out)

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Crystal Figures - Captain Jack Sparrow and Lone Ranger - release date: 12/8

Toys R Us ($13.99 each)

Picked up the Frozen & Race to Space sets using the B1G1 50% off at TRU. I got a $100 TRU giftcard for $80 via twosmiles.com and used that to pay. That brought each set to an effective $18.59 each. Probably the best deal I'll find.

I made the mistake when I bought them online of using my debit card along with a $10 GC I had from a previous coupon. I had intended to use the $10 GC and the $100 GC. When I picked up the sets in store I wanted to return and rebuy with the $100 giftcard. The clerk just refunded my previous purchase (including the $10 gc) to my debit card. So that was nice.

I'm kind of bummed that Frozen didn't get a playset. The movie was great and seems much more deserving than Lone Ranger.
To me any property that gets figures should have a full fledged set. The Toy Box only figures are a waste.

Disney would make more money giving them full sets anyhow...more figures to be made and sold.

To me any property that gets figures should have a full fledged set. The Toy Box only figures are a waste.
Disney would make more money giving them full sets anyhow...more figures to be made and sold.
And way, way, way more money spent on development costs.

I'm not saying your wrong in the long run, just stating it isn't as black & white as you think. I'm sure a lot of these individual figures will get something eventually, but these are some very popular characters and they knew they'd sell regardless.

Just came back from Target.  There was a line of 15 people before me, I went to pick up a Wii U Mario/Luigi bundle.  They were all wanting PS4, the store had 15 XboxOne LOL...they all left.

Anyway the 20% coupon worked for Vanelope and the $59.99 Series 2 disc bundle.  Also worked for the Wii U Mario/Luigi bundle!

On a side note, it worked for the Minecraft PC game gift card.

bread's done
Back