Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

What's the buzz and lightning crystal 2 pack listed in TRU ad for 12-8-13 and why is it more expensive then the race to space pack?

Last edited by a moderator:
Series 7 (Stitch's Surfboard) - UPC: 7 12725 02402 4

Series 8 (Tron Terrain) - UPC: 7 12725 02403 1

If you have extra of either, would like to trade.

I have:

- 1 mike

- 1 aladdin

- 2 cinderella

- a set of alice

- a set of Wreck-it ralph

- 5 tangled lanterns

What's the buzz and lightning crystal 2 pack listed in TRU ad for 12-8-13 and why is it more expensive then the race to space pack?
Not sure, but I was also curious what made the "Infinite Crystal" Power Disc Packs different from the TRU exclusive packs.

It's not listed on the main site yet, but if you look at the mobile site you can see that they will be having lightning deals throughout the day on Disney Infinity stuff.

I doubt they'll discount the Frozen set... but I hope they do.

also want to get the Toy Story set. but no sales now so time for bed

Aww, thought this was supposed to be a Deal of the Day thing. Will still try for the deals in the morning, but I've heard lightning deals go in seconds, so I doubt I'll have much luck.

Oh well, wish everyone who's a faster-clicker than me good luck in the morning! :)

coopscohen said:
Thanks for the link because otherwise I just can't find out anything about this on Amazon. It seems so odd that it is hidden there.

But damn them for making 3 different deals from 9:10 - 11:10. I usually work late at night and get to sleep around 6 and sleep till 12-1. If it was just one set of deals at 9:10 I could buy them and go back to sleep. Now I have to be up early not just once, but 3 times (and again at 1:10 and 4:10) so I might as well stay up. I have all the figures I need for the play sets, but hell, I'll pick up some of the non-playset ones (like Wreck-It Ralph, Skellington, etc) for 50% off if they are offered.

Here is the schedule then...

12:10 PM EST — 50% off Select Disney Infinity Figures

12:10 PM EST — 50% off Select Disney Infinity Accessories

1:10 PM EST — 50% off Select Disney Infinity Figures

2:10 PM EST — 50% off Select Disney Infinity Figures

4:10 PM EST — 50% off Select Disney Infinity Accessories

4:10 PM EST — 50% off Select Disney Infinity Accessories

7:10 PM EST — 50% off Select Disney Infinity Accessories

8:10 PM EST — 50% off Select Disney Infinity Accessories

and yes the 4:10 listing is shown twice. Hopefully it's another round of figures.

Why are these not showing as lightning deals on the site though? I mean, I want to be on the page when the countdown runs down but there is no countdown like there was for the gaming (and other) deals all the last week+.

Why are these not showing as lightning deals on the site though? I mean, I want to be on the page when the countdown runs down but there is no countdown like there was for the gaming (and other) deals all the last week+.
It'll come up at some point I assume. First deal isn't for another 4+ hours, I'd imagine they'll be able to update it before then!... hopefully.

All in Central time, if the pictures are accurate:

11:10 AM = 50% off Series 1 disc pack

11:10 AM = 50% off Davy Jones

12:10 AM = 50% off Barbossa

1:10 PM = 50% off Syndrome

3:10 PM = 50% off Dash

3:10 PM = 50% off Mater

6:10 PM = 50% off Series 2 disc pack

7:10 PM = 50% off Frozen 2 figure pack

^ Where are you getting this from? I still don't see any info about specific sales or even these times. But if that is the case, I don't have any need to hit the deals until the 4:10 (Pacific) one on the Series 2 disc pack. And how will that work, just one pack at $2.50? I had no plans to get the Frozen set, but at 50% off I might bite on that as well.

All in Central time, if the pictures are accurate:

11:10 AM = 50% off Series 1 disc pack
11:10 AM = 50% off Davy Jones
12:10 AM = 50% off Barbossa
1:10 PM = 50% off Syndrome
3:10 PM = 50% off Dash
3:10 PM = 50% off Mater
6:10 PM = 50% off Series 2 disc pack
7:10 PM = 50% off Frozen 2 figure pack
wow I guess I was wrong! I'm definitely down with a $15 frozen pack

Follow this link or just ciick on the "Cyber Monday Deals" link on the top right on Amazon.com. Then select "Video Games" as a refined search and you should see all of them there. 

^ Where are you getting this from? I still don't see any info about specific sales or even these times. But if that is the case, I don't have any need to hit the deals until the 4:10 (Pacific) one on the Series 2 disc pack. And how will that work, just one pack at $2.50? I had no plans to get the Frozen set, but at 50% off I might bite on that as well.
I just went to today's deals and then under Today's Lightning Deals sorted it by Video games then looked through what was all up there: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

I would guess it would just be $2.50 for a pack based on what it looks like, I'm only really interested in maybe picking one or two of those up (I don't have a circle disc yet for that achievement, the 2 packs I got before haven't had one in it, probably be easier to get one in store but it is half off) and maybe getting the Frozen set for my sister since I think she would like that and $15 seems like a good price.

Follow this link or just ciick on the "Cyber Monday Deals" link on the top right on Amazon.com. Then select "Video Games" as a refined search and you should see all of them there.
Or that, looks like it's a bunch of Disney stuff today!

This could be a very expensive day for me.  I've only picked up a few figures thus far for my daughters (and a starter set,) but we could end up with a lot more by the end of the day.  

Edit: Jack Skellington and Woody are out of stock at Amazon, so those ones probably won't show up in the deals today.  

Yeah I was hoping for the starter sets to be in the deals too, but oh well.

The only pack I really want in the deals is the Frozen pack, which if the time chart and pictures are accurate, happens to go on sale while I'm at work, of course. :(

Yeah I was hoping for the starter sets to be in the deals too, but oh well.

The only pack I really want in the deals is the Frozen pack, which if the time chart and pictures are accurate, happens to go on sale while I'm at work, of course. :(
I'm going to be at my daughter's holiday concert at school, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to ignore the kindergarten songs to get this deal. (My daughters are in 1st and 3rd, so I won't be missing them sing. If you were concerned about my parenting skills. Heh.)

I'm going to be at my daughter's holiday concert at school, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to ignore the kindergarten songs to get this deal. (My daughters are in 1st and 3rd, so I won't be missing them sing. If you were concerned about my parenting skills. Heh.)
But think of how happy they will be getting the Frozen pack on Christmas morning! Just order it with the Amazon app, quick and easy.

Lol. That's what mobile is for!

As someone completely new to the game, should I try to get in on the Frozen Pack lightning deal, or would it be better to wait?

Also, is there a particular version of the game that is considered the best? From what I've read it seems like Wii U is the way to go, but I'm not sure.

I think all of you guys misunderstood this post. ;)

A bit disappointed that it's not just everything on sale, but with how the past week has gone I had a feeling that wouldn't be the case. I'll keep an eye out just in case other things are included outside of the deal images, but if I can snag the Frozen set then I'll be happy enough.

As someone completely new to the game, should I try to get in on the Frozen Pack lightning deal, or would it be better to wait?

Also, is there a particular version of the game that is considered the best? From what I've read it seems like Wii U is the way to go, but I'm not sure.
Wii U is probably the best(unless of course you care about Trophies/Achievements). I have it on PS3.

All the console versions are roughly the same outside of the Wii version. The Wii U version has some Gamepad features, but nothing to write home about.

I'm fairly new to DI, but you should get the Frozen Pack if you want to have the two characters for a great price. Individually the figures are $13 a piece with no power discs.

In DI, there are 2 modes, the Adventure Mode (playsets) where you play single or cooperative(if you have another character from the same movie) and do quests and missions. The other mode is toy box, open design, free roaming, do whatever you want, build whatever you want. The Frozen Pack is not a playset so does not have their own adventure mode. You can use the figures in Toy Box play. Currently there are the Cars, Toy Story, and Lone Ranger playsets. The starter pack comes with Monsters U, Pirates, and Incredibles playset.

As to what version, I have the PS3 because it was on sale at Walmart. The Wii U does sound good with the use of the touch screen controller. I would probably get that if I had a choice now.

In addition, I picked up the complete Series 2 power discs at Target, but the kids aren't interested in that much so I may return that next month.

Thanks, everyone. :)

Do lightning deals take the normal price into consideration for shipping? If so I'll only have to find something for around $5 to get free shipping; otherwise it might be more trouble than it's worth. (I really hate Amazon increasing the price point to $35. :/)

Thanks, everyone. :)

Do lightning deals take the normal price into consideration for shipping? If so I'll only have to find something for around $5 to get free shipping; otherwise it might be more trouble than it's worth. (I really hate Amazon increasing the price point to $35. :/)
No, it takes the price at the time you place it in the cart. Just do the free prime trial. Free 2-day shipping.

Dash, Mater, and Francesco are the only ones beside Jack and Woody that can only be bought as individuals outside the 3 character packs?

I'm planning on picking up the Girl Power Pack so not interested in picking Violet up just yet. 

Oh snap, Elsa and Anna in 8 hours. That'll be gone in seconds. Hope everyone's ready :p

A few of you mentioned the app. Is that definitely quicker than the website as far as lightning deals go?

Welp, guess I'm not getting the Frozen set then.

It's gonna bum me out when the Paintbrush and Oswald's Remote come up for like a dollar and some change.

I got 'em for $15 each shortly after the release of the game and I thought I was getting a good deal. Hah.

Grabbed the power disc (only could get one,) had Davy Jones in my cart but passed on it.  My daughters haven't seen the movies and he would not be a character they would be likely to play with.  

bread's done
Back