Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Damn, just barely missed the Cars playset. I already had it on cart and checking out, but had to fix my shipping address and it was gone :( 

Got Best Buy to price match the Sidekicks bundle.  I had no idea it wasn't in stock as it showed in stock on the web page, so I took that to the store and got it honored.  

Now, I'll have an extra Barbossa.  Hopefully I can sell or trade it.  

Does anyone know of a store (Wal-Mart, Best Buy, TRU) that might price match the K-Mart sale on Power Discs?  It's a Buy 2 Get $5 in Rewards, so I'm pretty sure that no one will, but wanted to see if anyone tried and/or had success with PMing.

Does anyone know of a store (Wal-Mart, Best Buy, TRU) that might price match the K-Mart sale on Power Discs? It's a Buy 2 Get $5 in Rewards, so I'm pretty sure that no one will, but wanted to see if anyone tried and/or had success with PMing.
None of them will, it's a perk system. Most of them don't even honor giftcard promotions, so they definitely wouldn't honor this.

My local Target store had one set of their exclusive Series 2 discs and album - the first time I've seen this out in a store - but I passed on it. I have a hard time justifying paying $60 for add ons to the game that aren't really that important to complete it. 

My local Target store had one set of their exclusive Series 2 discs and album - the first time I've seen this out in a store - but I passed on it. I have a hard time justifying paying $60 for add ons to the game that aren't really that important to complete it.
I was thinking of returning the set I bought too. The kids like the characters the most.

Finally opened my Tron pack. The label was off the disc and stuck on sideways, kinda like this:

AO347Gi.png

I had to pull it up and reapply it. Here's hoping it stays on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally opened my Tron pack. The label was off the disc and stuck on sideways, kinda like this:

AO347Gi.png

I had to pull it up and reapply it. Here's hoping it stays on.
Pretty much all of the discs that I have purchased that have the holograph sticker have had this happen. I had a couple come out of the package that way and others just fell off over time, without even being touched.

I just put a drop of super glue on the back of each sticker and they have been fine since. Didn't want to do it, but it worked.

My apologies as I'm sure this has been asked before - in the TRU exclusive disc packs, what series is the second disc in the pack from? Is it always series 1, even on the newest exclusives?

Best Buy has the Starter Packs on sale for $65, $55 for 3DS.  For the major consoles this makes it $52 for those who have GCU.  Considering I have BB GCs and RZ Certs I'll get this and hope for a better sale soon, though I doubt it will happen.  Not $38 like BF, but I didn't know it was something the kids wanted until afterwards.  I'm guessing it would have taken major work to get a $38 set anyway.

Updated the OP with the Toys R Us deals this week and it looks like Amazon is price matching the Starter Kit.  Please add to the thread if there are any other deals worth calling out.

Toys R Us

Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.99 (reg. $74.99)

2 for $18 on all Disney Infinity figures

2 for $8 on all Disney Infinity Power Discs

Free Standard Shipping on ANY purchases of $49 or more

(New this week) Disney Infinity TRU Power Exclusive Disc Series 8 (Tron Terrain) - $4.99

Amazon

Disney Infinity Starter Pack (except for Wii) - $54.99-59.99 (reg. $74.99)

(New this week) Disney Infinity Figure, Playset, and Exclusive Sorcerer Mickey Bundle - $199.99

Wad today the "official" release date for the Tron Terrain disc?
Yeah, it's in their weekly ad.

My store knew about it but supposedly couldn't find them. I went through some of the discs already out just in case, but that was a no go. Got back home and ordered enough stuff for Christmas presents to get the free shipping and got one that way...

My store also didn't have any Lone Ranger Crystal figures, but had about 30 of Jack Sparrow. Guess I'll still be dropping in periodically in hopes of grabbing one of those. Were they produced more scarcely or something? It's the only Crystal that my store didnt have.

My store also didn't have any Lone Ranger Crystal figures, but had about 30 of Jack Sparrow. Guess I'll still be dropping in periodically in hopes of grabbing one of those. Were they produced more scarcely or something? It's the only Crystal that my store didnt have.
I think it's because people don't like Jack much. There were about 10 Lone Ranger Crystal and 20 Jacks when I went this morning. I picked up a Lone Ranger Crystal because it looked cool.

What EXACTLY is the benefit of a Crystal figure versus a regular?

My store had the new disk in and the girl at the register had little piles and told me what each one was.  I said, "Are you sure it's the new tron disk?" and she said, "You can check the SKU if you want with your phone." Baffeled by her 'in-the-knowness' I checked on the power disc Wikia and it was a positive match.  TRU here is very good at exclusives and releases.

I think it's because people don't like Jack much. There were about 10 Lone Ranger Crystal and 20 Jacks when I went this morning. I picked up a Lone Ranger Crystal because it looked cool.

What EXACTLY is the benefit of a Crystal figure versus a regular?
I believe your character has an extra experience and health perk to it.

I picked up the crystal Lightning at launch and kind of regret it... I'd just rather have the standard versions I guess..

On a different note, do any of you use the power discs? or just collect them? I started collecting them when Infinity first released but didn't really use them so I sold them, but some of the newer ones look really cool

Question, do all of the series 2 have a Tron disc if it was bought from Toys R Us or is it only the ones that say exclusive?
No, it'll be in a Gold wrapper, with a TRU logo on it. Check the OP for the correct UPC. I heard through the grape vine that you may randomly find some discs in other sets, but the TRU Gold pack is the guaranteed way to go.

TRU also sells those packs pictured in your post as well.

No, it'll be in a Gold wrapper, with a TRU logo on it. Check the OP for the correct UPC. I heard through the grape vine that you may randomly find some discs in other sets, but the TRU Gold pack is the guaranteed way to go.

TRU also sells those packs pictured in your post as well.
Thank you very much, just looking to get all the Tron stuff and wanted a way to find them.

I guess the series 2 exclusive is sold out by now so I'll have to find another way

And that's why I stay away from games likes this. I'm an adult and don't have any kids to tell no to but I also know my own habits of collecting things.

If I started I couldn't stop. Knowing a new game is going to come out yearly and not just be a ONE game thing with INFINITE add-ons really soured it for me.

I believe your character has an extra experience and health perk to it.

I picked up the crystal Lightning at launch and kind of regret it... I'd just rather have the standard versions I guess..

On a different note, do any of you use the power discs? or just collect them? I started collecting them when Infinity first released but didn't really use them so I sold them, but some of the newer ones look really cool
I use the round discs in the playlets obviously, though mostly the EXP boost ones.

I haven't really touched Toy Box mode yet, but I want to finish all the playlets and unlock as many vaults as I can find before I start building stuff--that way I have as many tools and parts available to me as possible.

Get the Wreck-It Ralph figure + the Blu-ray for $12.38 (at Best Buy with GCU):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/324627-wreck-it-ralph-blu-ray-collectors-edition-199-when-purchased-with-disney-infinity-figure-best-buy/

I went ahead and did this. I had held off on the Wreck-It Ralph figure because he lacks a playset but getting him and the movie for less than the normal cost of the figure was well worth it.
Oh, well, shit. And I thought the "Blu-Ray & Figure for $20" deal from a few weeks back was pretty good. At least I managed to knock it down to $10 via a reward certificate.

bread's done
Back