DK Bongos reduced to $9.99(randomly in stock)

cool i ordered one, free shipping and 25% off with saver, cag15, and your eb edge card when you add a used game (25% off the used game only, sorry for the confusion)

[quote name='racthamp']any free shipping or % off code?[/QUOTE]

You get free shipping if you purchase anything with the order that is used... simply add some 1 or 2 dollar used game and get free shipping with the code SAVER... also while you're at it CAG15 and if you have an edge card... you can drop the price on that used game

Might go ahead and call my store today, if they dont have it, Ill pick up one from online... great deal!

Thank you OP. I'm so glad I didn't jump on the $14.99 price. Picked up 3.

EDIT: for once I got in a good deal that I actually wanted before it went OOS. Glad I checked CAG this morning.

how come when I enter Edge card and 15% off , the screen only show the discount for the used game? sorry for the noob question

Good deal I would have jumped on it if I had Donkey Konga.

I just added one to my cart & tried adding 100 to see how many were left & my cart ended up being empty as it went OOS

Aw sonofa, while I was looking for a cheap N64 game, it went out of stock. *Shakes fist*

Hopefully this will be back when I get back from class later.

You can just get pissed off at your classes because they are run by people dumber than a tree and skip class.

Jeesh, one second it's in stock and I do the inventory trick to see how many are there, and it says 88. The next second (literally) my cart is empty and it's out of stock. Some major hoarding going on by somebody.

[quote name='David85']You snooze, you lose.

BUY them first then later check how many there are. Not that hard.[/QUOTE]

Nice thinking, but there was no way I would have gotten even half-way through the checkout process before they sold out at the rate they went. The only thing that could've helped me was checking this forum a few minutes sooner (aka, blind luck). Thems the breaks I suppose.

I ordered 2 set of 2 bongos.. (didn' t know about the discount, then used discount) going to call and cancel one of them.. hopefully some of you guys can pick it up later..

I missed out on the bongos, but while searching for a psone games for free ship, I found tomba in stock, so that's better than finding bongos anyway :)

Hoping for a drop to $9.99 sometime today. A lot of the stuff that has been dropping daily all week (like Nemesis Strike PC) has not dropped yet today, so hopefully that means we're in for a drop later this afternoon.

[quote name='David85']BUY them first then later check how many there are. Not that hard.[/QUOTE]

Good advice, but some people have to learn for themselves (the hard way). :D

Took me a while to get my cart over $20, but I got the bongos, Rainbow Six 3, Ridge Racer t4, and Jet Moto 3 for 1.31 shipped after my Syphon Filter coupon.

just got the bongos and added espn winter sports for shipping fodder a 3.99. hey a game for 3.99 cant be that bad can it?

[quote name='blueroomnc']just got the bongos and added espn winter sports for shipping fodder a 3.99. hey a game for 3.99 cant be that bad can it?[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at Sammy Sosa Softball for $0.99...

Ok, so now where's the cheapest place to get a Donkey Konga/Jungle Beat game. I think Best Buy had them cheap, but I'd be happy to buy used copies for cheaper.

[quote name='moojuice']Im checking out right now, but im on 28.8K, *crosses fingers*[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you'll be able to use those bongos in the cave you live in?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Ok, so now where's the cheapest place to get a Donkey Konga/Jungle Beat game. I think Best Buy had them cheap, but I'd be happy to buy used copies for cheaper.[/QUOTE]
Check out that new gamefly/freeship thread

bread's done
Back