Do we really need a Paul Bearer Memorial Thread? Ohhhhhhhhh Yeeeeessss

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Clak']I heard WWE talent is looking to book the tree.[/QUOTE]

I hear the tree has a more robust moveset than Ryback.

Good on Masters, for the record.

In situations like that you wonder what the real root of the problem is.

Sorry, I really went out on a limb for that pun.

OK, let's leave it alone.

A woman going by the name of Chyna, teaching English in Japan. I just....I don't know wtf to say....yeesh.

[quote name='Chase']http://www.fightingspiritmagazine.c...-i-want-to-induct-macho-man-into-hall-of-fame

'Twould be neat if Hogan has enough pull with Vince to get Mach in the WWE Hall of Fame. If H can convince Sammartino, gotta believe that he can convince Vince to allow Mach. I mean, it's freakin' Randy Savage, for Flair's sake.[/QUOTE]

I still wonder if that old rumor about him & Steph is true ...

Probably isn't but then I wonder what he did to piss McMahon off so much.

Part of me wonders if Hogan just isn't on one of his invented stories tours. I also read an article about where he recently said he wanted Vince to sign Sting right after WM 3 and turn Hogan heel so he could put Sting over.

Hogan is notorious for making shit up. I don't buy any of that for a minute. I have listened to Macho Man's rap album several times and it would never lie to me.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Part of me wonders if Hogan just isn't on one of his invented stories tours. I also read an article about where he recently said he wanted Vince to sign Sting right after WM 3 and turn Hogan heel so he could put Sting over.[/QUOTE]

The one I read had him mention that he wanted to go into Wrestlemania VI against Warrior as a heel and win the match(meaning he would have the WWF & IC titles). But supposedly Vince was hellbent on against turning him heel.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']Hogan is notorious for making shit up. I don't buy any of that for a minute. I have listened to Macho Man's rap album several times and it would never lie to me.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Macho Man's rap album could have been great. The production is as bland as Kidz Bop 11.

I hate that the producer (or producers) appear on his tracks, like they're Timbaland or something. It's like they're saying, "Yeah. This is my hot piece of doodoo."

I lol'd so hard when I heard Mach' proclaim to Hogan, "I'll kick your butt and wash your mouth out with soap!"

"Winter Storm Virgil"
AZNGKZR.png

[quote name='MSUHitman']I still wonder if that old rumor about him & Steph is true ...

Probably isn't but then I wonder what he did to piss McMahon off so much.[/QUOTE]

Mach: "I know you want me to drop the title to Flair but I wanna give Perfect a chance. It's his time, Vince."

Vince: "NO DAMN IT YOU WILL LAY ON YOUR BACK TO FLAIR BECAUSE I AM VINCE MCMAHON GRAWRL"

Mach: "Look at his promos and what he does in the ring. It's his time, Vince. Give the kid a chan-"

Vince: "NO GOD DAMN IT I AM VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO I AM THE ONE WHO BECKONS YOU THEN fuckS YOUR WIFE WHILE EATING A BEARCLAW"

Mach: "Vince, dat's not coo, yo."

Vince: "YOU DARE JUDGE THE INJUDGABLE, INFALLIABLE, PHALLUS GOD KNOWN AS VINCENT KENNEDY BIGDICK MCMAHON I HATE YOU"

Mach: "Are- Are you crying?"

Vince: "NO DAMN IT I AM JUST THINKING ABOUT THE WBF"

Mach: "Yeah, man, between you and I, that was an unfortunate endeavor. Best of luck in your future endeavors, Vince."

Vince: "NO BEST OF LUCK ON- YOUR- FUTURE ENDEAVORS HOW DARE YOU WISH ME ANYTHING I AM VINCE MCMAHON I DONT MAKE WISHES WISHES MAKES ME I AM THE PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT OF UNICORNS I AM SICK OF YOUR SHIT WE ARE THROUGH I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN"

^^^

I know that must hurt like hell, but....:rofl:

And this is the second time? Wtf dude, was the first time not enough?

[quote name='Clak']
And this is the second time? Wtf dude, was the first time not enough?[/QUOTE]

I have trouble grasping how that even happens once let alone twice.

Watched a couple of videos just so I could get a accurate picture in my head of somebody doing a bronco buster. That said I have to ask, how the fuck did he tear his ass open doing that? I even saw video of him doing it himself, and still, how the fuck man?

Perhaps he had an anal fissure (a tear) and this split it open farther.

But then again, the dude fucked Chyna AND videotaped it so only god knows what kind of recreational activities he's into.

[quote name='Fatality']"Winter Storm Virgil"
AZNGKZR.png
[/QUOTE]

First thing I thought of when I walked by a tv at work with the Weather Channel tracking Virgil was, "I wonder what convention he's at sitting by himself waiting for someone to talk to him."

Wasn't this during an iPPV? If so I am sure there has to be footage of this happening. Someone will find and post it soon I am sure.

[quote name='Genocidal']Courtesy of CM Punk's Twitter: Urn Anderson

BGN1sSpCAAQRNcM.jpg:small
[/QUOTE]

Nice.

Now I kinda want to see the urn dressed as other superstars.

[quote name='mitch079']It was in Jerry Lynn's retirement match at Heavy On Wrestling. Way to upstage the guy Waltman. :lol:[/QUOTE]

How asinine! Was it a first blood match by any chance?

Pretty sure if a nearly naked man jumped out of a kid's birthday present, my first reaction would not be cheering.

Not sure if the Prime Time Players are dreadful in the ring, or if Kane lost a significant step - but unless Daniel Bryan was in the ring during that match, it was really tough to watch.

Not the first time Kane's looked like that in the past few months. The Big Red Machine, he ain't what he used to be.

There's also something to be said that we're 2 weeks out from Wrestlemania, Raw is in my town tonight, I heard Sheamus on the radio this AM plugging Smackdown (?), and I didn't think about going to Raw even for a second tonight.

I'm that disinvested in the show right now. It's that white-bread-boring.

So Impact is in bigger arenas now? I hated watching it solely because of that WCW Worldwide feel. I'll give it a shot Thursday because one thing Raw lacks in abundance right now, is fire. It's like they're going through the motions in their matches, in their promos, everything.

No one fucking cares Cena about you not being able to "win the big one". BECAUSE YOU WON THE BIG ONE EVERY OTHER fuckING TIME.

Rock, Cena, Booker T, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, Dusty Rhodes, and Mick Foley all in the same ring at the same time.

Would you believe it could be among the most boring segments of the year? Because its happening right now, live on teevee.

You guys have any interest in me posting pics/updates of my WrestleMania weekend activities? I'm doing ROH Friday, Hall of Fame Saturday, the after party thing is at my hotel, and I'll be at Mania Sunday. If nobody cares I won't bother, but if anyone is interested I think I could tweet/instagram out pics and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back