Done! Thanks Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GBAstar']maxpower0965,

Do you have the original box for the White AC Vita?

What about the AC Liberation game cart?

My reading comprehension isn't very good.[/QUOTE]

No box sorry. Everything that came with the Vita such as AC game, charger, instruction booklets is included

Also included is a carrying case

Bowser's Inside Story $4
Metroid Other M $4
Bioshock $0.75
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes B $29
Shadow of the Colossus Manual $1.00
White Wifi PSVita w/Assassin's Creed III Liberation $150

im rugrats fan lol.. i would bid but I need money for the move.. id pay for items if I win no worries.. but hoping someone would outbid me tho.. I prefer rugrats (as babies) instead of grown ups

3 BioShock Infinite Collectible Stickers - Atlas_1914 $0.75

Chappelle’s Show Season 1 B - Atlas_1914 $3

Chappelle’s Show Season 2 B - Atlas_1914 $3

Chappelle’s Show The Lost Episodes B - Atlas_1914 $3

Dead Space 3 LE S - Atlas_1914 $16

SotC Manual $1.50
Anyone know if the shadow and the colossus / the ico bundle comes with the manual I'm bidding on? If they do, that person can have the manual :D

[quote name='GBAstar']batman CE $23
Walking Dead CE $43

28” x 48” Colonial Flag with Assassin’s Crest = $10[/QUOTE]

Walkin dead CE is at $43 by DanteWarrior

[quote name='Rosterking']I thought it ended sometime between 10-11 so there wouldn't be snipers.[/QUOTE]

it does its was 9:57 when i posted 1hr left. so it will end at 10:57

[quote name='TommyLove']SotC Manual $1.50
Anyone know if the shadow and the colossus / the ico bundle comes with the manual I'm bidding on? If they do, that person can have the manual :D[/QUOTE]

As far as I remember, it does not, good sir.

[quote name='Blabadon']As far as I remember, it does not, good sir.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the response. you're welcome to outbid me if you really want the manual.

[quote name='maxpower0965']it does its was 9:57 when i posted 1hr left. so it will end at 10:57[/QUOTE]
There's still going to be snipers. I was hoping it would end randomly between that time.

[quote name='Rosterking']There's still going to be snipers. I was hoping it would end randomly between that time.[/QUOTE]
He could be bluffing. BID NOW

[quote name='Rosterking']There's still going to be snipers. I was hoping it would end randomly between that time.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, you are not going to prevent sniping when you tell people the ending time of the auction an hour in advance.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Seriously, you are not going to prevent sniping when you tell people the ending time of the auction an hour in advance.[/QUOTE]

yup, thats why i like rolling end times, but then again you have to bid high enough to discourage snipers.

Blurays
The Avengers $8
Watchmen Director's Cut $4

guides
BioShock 2 $1

DLC
Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network jatink129 $1
Mass Effect 3 Online Pass jatink129 $1

DVDs
Prison Break Season 1 $2
Cujo 25th Anniversary Collection $2

3 BioShock Infinite Collectible Stickers $1

Thanks JBaller!.. one item left to be outbid on.. but seriously how much shipping would be for the poster tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back