Don't get any big ideas, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Front page pengy!!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=370[/QUOTE]

Oh. I just have the OT forum bookmarked. :oops:

And spades is an awesome game. I just played it a bit this week (with cards IRL not on XBLA or the PC) after not touching it for years and I forgot about all the nuance.

Ballin on JJ is pretty cute.

[08:53] xxxxxxcakes: man i would let someone shit on my chest to hook up with sumone like ballin on jj.am
[08:53] tiredforawhile: Link?
[08:53] tiredforawhile: Do you wake up and check the site every fuckin day or what?
[08:53] xxxxxxcakes: nah just when my roommate is working during the morning so i can walk around naked and hav fun w/ the random gifs in the living room :p

[quote name='lilboo']XBLA needs moar card games.[/quote]

This

[quote name='wubb']An they should be free.[/quote]

Meh, I'm ok with $5.

$10 for Hold 'em and Poker Smash is outrageous

TFN watched Salò, last night, which is why he's a shadow of his former self.

[quote name='wubb']An they should be free.[/QUOTE]

$5 is totally acceptable. The replay value is there, the online is smooth..plus you can play against perverts like me who play naked on their vision camera :whee:

[quote name='manthing']
$10 for Hold 'em and Poker Smash is outrageous[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. It's been out for over 2 years now and it's STILL 800 points. Ridiculous.
No, Poker Smash is very much worth the $10. It's not just a poker game. I'll have to play that again. Thanks for mentioning it!! ^_^

[quote name='Brak']TFN watched Salò, last night, which is why he's a shadow of his former self.[/quote]

I felt really uncomfortable through most of the movie... and I still need to watch the 40 minute extra that talks about the final scenes in the movie. :cry:

I even read the little book it comes with, too. :cry:

I hate paying $5 for games that are available free all over the internet. Spades, Hearts, Chess, etc. But I guess that's why I don't and just play them on PC if I want. :shrug:

They should have released the core games from MSN gaming zone free on XBL arcade and allowed you to play with people on computers. That would have been bad ass.

[quote name='wubb']They should have released the core games from MSN gaming zone free on XBL arcade and allowed you to play with people on computers. That would have been bad ass.[/QUOTE]

Agrees.

I'd also love for them to release a classic windows game pack on XBLA..like those classic games like Ski Free and Chip's Challenge.. :lol:

Boom Boom Rocket is interesting. Couldn't manage an A rating in a few tries despite the fact my score is above a friend or two that has the A rating for that song. Lame.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']

And I wouldn't call Napoleon Dynamite "excellent," fudge-are-dee.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's on a par with TDK.

[quote name='lilboo']$5 is totally acceptable. The replay value is there, the online is smooth..plus you can play against perverts like me who play naked on their vision camera :whee:[/quote]

Well, all interest I had in Rummy is now gone...

[quote name='lilboo']Yes it is. It's been out for over 2 years now and it's STILL 800 points. Ridiculous.
No, Poker Smash is very much worth the $10. It's not just a poker game. I'll have to play that again. Thanks for mentioning it!! ^_^[/quote]

Go to a Gamestop and buy it the Arcade unplugged disc used for $6.50 with the 25% coupon + EDGE

I got that disc a while back for $10 at TRU and it was worth it.

Plus if you get that disc, we can play backgammon together and pretend we're part of the jetset elite...

And I still don't think Poker Smash is worth $10

:nottalking:

[quote name='wubb']Yeah, it's on a par with TDK.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I thought TDK was fantastic while Napoleon Dynamite grew increasingly boring with repeated views.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']No, she's attractive.[/QUOTE]

Oh...well I would've probably looked anyway.

The compilation disc that comes wtih the 360 arcade is definitely superior to Unplugged V1. But it's not a bad value either.

[quote name='wubb']The compilation disc that comes wtih the 360 arcade is definitely superior to Unplugged V1. But it's not a bad value either.[/quote]

Holy Shit!!

Something Pengo pecked with his flipper is right!!!

Got one yesterday for $7.79

:cool:

Didja get the Pyro cheese yet?

This Salo DVD cover is weird.

salo.png

Pasolini lost his mind and got murdered by a male prostitute, son!

[quote name='manthing']Why so early?[/QUOTE]It's never too early. I got up at 7am this morning. Wish I got up earlier, but oh well.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Oh yeah, happy b-day TMK.[/QUOTE]Thanks. :)

I'm getting ready to head out to UPS since I received my coffin for one of my gaming platforms (not my PS3 or 360) yesterday.

[quote name='manthing']Why so early?[/QUOTE]
Just figured I'd post around this time so people would ask me, "why so early?"

*edit: Sorries...that sounded catty, when I meant it with a winknudge.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Just figured I'd post around this time so people would ask me, "why so early?"
[/QUOTE]

That's pretty clever! :applause:

darthbudge - why are you the only person in the world that still uses ICQ?

I always lol whenever you sign on cause of the random numbers instead of an actual screen name. :lol:

Manthing, what's the 3rd cancelled pre-order via affiliate links to amazon?
Banjo & Kazooie? Since people won't get the code for that til after their game ships, only people who ordered before that tidbit was available and don't really want the game (see Fable 2) will cancel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back