Don't get any big ideas, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my iPhone up and running...good stuff but weird that it didn't come with instructions...seems like there's a lot of stuff you can do but I don't know how to do it.

Does the iPhone record video?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Banky, did you see what happened on Conan Tuesday when Jarod Miller was on?[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Yes, yes indeed. And then the dude from the Olympics didn't want Conan to hold his gold medals because he was afraid Conan would lionshart them up.

In other news...

Protip: Never fart in the vicinity of an oscillating fan...

[quote name='tiredfornow']''___ off, darthbudge. :cool:'' - Mojimbo[/QUOTE]Has he been leaking our XBL exchanges? I sent him that exact message, verbatim, when he asked me to join him so he could get the viral Mercs 2 cheese. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Manthing, what's the 3rd cancelled pre-order via affiliate links to amazon?
Banjo & Kazooie? Since people won't get the code for that til after their game ships, only people who ordered before that tidbit was available and don't really want the game (see Fable 2) will cancel...[/quote]

Yeah, I was thinking Banjo Kazooie.

I cancelled my pre-order when I realized the code came after the game released...

It was just earlier access to Banjo than if bought on XBLA

-------------------------------

No Video LP

[quote name='Mojimbo']Has he been leaking our XBL exchanges? I sent him that exact message, verbatim, when he asked me to join him so he could get the viral Mercs 2 cheese. :cool:[/quote]
You've said the same exact thing to me. :cry:

[quote name='manthing']No Video LP[/quote]

Wow...pretty weak...with the youtube feature in place I figured for sure it supported it.

Oh well, still awesome phone. Any cool free apps I should add Manthing?

I got: Pandora, Simplify, Shazam, Showtimes, XBLFriends, and AIM.

Speaking of AIM, does it count as text msg when I use AIM? When I asked the AT&T guy over the phone last night he said it does, but he sounded unsure.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:rofl:

Yes, yes indeed. And then the dude from the Olympics didn't want Conan to hold his gold medals because he was afraid Conan would lionshart them up.

In other news...

Protip: Never fart in the vicinity of an oscillating fan...[/quote]
Jarod always makes for an entertaining segment, whether something goes wrong with an animal or Conan berates him about knowing nothing about the animals he brings in.

[quote name='dallow']they don't count lp.
Also. I like midomi more than shazam. It's fun with the user recordings.[/quote]

Sweet...thanks! Does it count as airtime, or internet/data usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back