Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Yeah i get the error as well and creating a new account trick to fix this will not let me create an account since yesterday.... Today is the last day to and got 3 codes to redeem. I wish this site thing would stay around for ME3 i loved getting those items when it first came out for ME2.

If anyone knows a trick to creating another account lmk. I tried firefox and chrome and 2 computers both with the same problem. It just submits but goes nowhere.[/QUOTE]

Go to the front page and use the sign in / up button on the upper left. It will load up an alternative form that should work. You'll be automatically signed in. Just go to the promotions page from there to choose your stuff.

If it works, a code as a thanks would be nice! ^_^

OK, I managed to finally redeem items through the page. Must have been a temporary glitch on the redemption page, but it's all good now. Thanks fatbeer.

As I understand it, this is the final 24 hours of this promotion. If you have any codes left after you've helped other people, I'd like a few more. 5, 10, whatever you might have left. I'm trying to get as much stuff from the Sims 3 page and there's a whole load of crap available. As I said though, only if you have codes left after helping others out first. I already got 5 codes from you. I don't wanna be greedy. I just figure if you still have some left, it's better to use them rather than letting them go to waste.

Anyway, thanks again fatbeer.

[quote name='fatbeer']Hey guys, I'm back. I haven't posted for long time because I'm lazy to type all the codes down. I think these things are going to expire. I accumulate a decent amount of caps.

If anyone wants a some free dr pepper codes, just post here and the amount you need(to prevent lurkers). Do not PM me or send an email(I forgot the password for the account).

Codes sent:
7 - GDark, Kia-Tiaph, The End
6 - Z-Saber, SARGEHALO666, Klex
5 - SnQQpDon69er, fei33, Artrigis, NoDAK, pablo9000, Calavash, Lucky5iF, dmzauk, redrumblefish, Miracleman, Hsith, collecionador, Dazed iLLusion
4 - basis, Patriotsman12, Outrun9,
3- atreyuevr , Dieidiotscum
2- RabbitSuit, T3CK G33K, FNL 4EVA, Coyotezeye, Nekronom, dukio[/QUOTE]

Ok guys. All the caps are gone. I doubt I will go aggressively picking as much caps before the deadline. I don't want to worry about typing and distributing the codes before the deadline end. I don't want it be like the MT Dew Double XP for Call of Duty. The odds of me getting more caps tomorrow are slim.

Thanks again fatbeer.

As for not wanting to go hunting for more caps, I can't blame you. You've really gone above and beyond the call of duty with all the codes you've given out. You've certainly done more than I (and probably most of the rest of us) would have done. I really appreciate it. :)

Curse you Softcoin! My account is still broken! Only been 30 days broke and the promo ends in 1 day! Not even the courtesy of your 72hr response time to send any type of response at all! There, done vented again.
Gonna use the wife's account. She's workin' so she won't mind... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nekronom']Curse you Softcoin! My account is still broken! Only been 30 days broke and the promo ends in 1 day! Not even the courtesy of your 72hr response time to send any type of response at all! There, done vented again.
Gonna use the wife's account. She's workin' so she won't mind... ;)[/QUOTE]
How's it broken? I ask cause I can't enter any codes. I always get a try again later error tonite.

I just tried to redeem codes at Dr. Pepper and link isn't there in promotions anymore. Anyone else have this problem ? I just need to get to "my Account" and redeem the cap codes that I have already enetered.

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']I just tried to redeem codes at Dr. Pepper and link isn't there in promotions anymore. Anyone else have this problem ? I just need to get to "my Account" and redeem the cap codes that I have already enetered.[/QUOTE]

Same, looks like the promotion is now over.
I can't even get to my account or my prizes page but luckily I redeemed all my codes yesterday. I hope you find a way to redeem your codes if even possible.

Wow, I'm glad I used the codes that fatbeer was kind enough to give me this morning. I knew there was a shot that it would get pulled down before it hit midnight where I am, because it didn't specify a timezone in the rules. But I thought that it would at least be open until dinner time.

Good thing i used the wife's account to redeem yesterday. Useless softcoin customer service never fixed my account (nor sent any decent responses back to me). They get a FAIL rating from me (if I could rate them). Yup, EA promo links are gone from the Dr. Pepper site.

[quote name='jdawgg76']How's it broken? I ask cause I can't enter any codes. I always get a try again later error tonite.[/QUOTE]

that is the same message I've received everyday since New Year's Day. Their customer service was useless. Never got a resolution, just 3 messages. 2 stating to try my good code again, one asking for my account password. I sent detailed descriptions of the problem, referenced prior trouble ticket numbers, sent my password, sent a screen shot of the message. What more can a person do? If I could rate the customer service for Softcoin, they would get a 1 out of 10, and I'm usually a generous person for ratings. At least COMMUNICATE with me! Guess I'll have to leave my dissatisfaction with Dr. Pepper regarding their partnering with Softcoin.

[quote name='Nekronom']that is the same message I've received everyday since New Year's Day. Their customer service was useless. Never got a resolution, just 3 messages. 2 stating to try my good code again, one asking for my account password. I sent detailed descriptions of the problem, referenced prior trouble ticket numbers, sent my password, sent a screen shot of the message. What more can a person do? If I could rate the customer service for Softcoin, they would get a 1 out of 10, and I'm usually a generous person for ratings. At least COMMUNICATE with me! Guess I'll have to leave my dissatisfaction with Dr. Pepper regarding their partnering with Softcoin.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I think I got that message sometime after the new year as well. I, too, sent a help message, but I guess I have to wait the full 72 hours to get a response. Just wanted to get the stuff for the run for when I get that game sometime down the road.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Yeah, I think I got that message sometime after the new year as well. I, too, sent a help message, but I guess I have to wait the full 72 hours to get a response. Just wanted to get the stuff for the run for when I get that game sometime down the road.[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath on th 72hrs. First useless reply I got was in 72 hrs, the rest were past or nonexistent. No use now since the promotion has been removed from their site anyway.

I sent them a message complaining that they pulled the promotion early and they responded back that the rules said "The end time was 8am PST as per the Official Rules." I do not remember ever seeing that time listed just 1-31 being the last day you could enter or redeem codes. That is still lame of them to pull a promo at 8am when most would use 12am EST at least since that would be 2-1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't recall the time being listed in the rules either. And I agree, 8AM (whether it be PST, EST or whatever the timezone is in Katmandu) is a rather odd time to end a contest or promotion.

It look like this promotion expired. I saw this last night, so I tossed all the caps I collected yesterday. When I thought it is all over with the cap collecting then I see a Canada Dry promotion with Facebook credits. Another promotion I don't give a dam. Most of caps was twisted off. I was able to pick up a few. I guess the cap collecting will never end for me.

[quote name='Owen']I sent them a message complaining that they pulled the promotion early and they responded back that the rules said "The end time was 8am PST as per the Official Rules." I do not remember ever seeing that time listed just 1-31 being the last day you could enter or redeem codes. That is still lame of them to pull a promo at 8am when most would use 12am EST at least since that would be 2-1.[/QUOTE]

Holy cow, you got a reply back? That's a rare one from them.....

I wouldn't throw them all out yet. If I recall the promotion was going to end last year and was extended. No reason to think it might not kick up again. Like it might not.. but never know it has been like a 2 year+ promotion.

I thought they already announced this was getting extended and that it was just the old codes were going to expire? The Mt Dew XP site closed at noon est which caught people off guard as well.

[quote name='HydroX']No worries, haven't they been advertising Mass Effect 3 DLC on their bottles? They will likely reboot the promotion soon.[/QUOTE]
I can't say that I've personally seen any bottles with ME3 on them but it's not unlikely. If I remember correctly the ME2 bottles didn't say anything about ME2 on them that made it obvious, so maybe there are just leftover ME2 bottles? That being said there might be some kind of promo somewhere, though it's pretty close to the release date.

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']I can't say that I've personally seen any bottles with ME3 on them but it's not unlikely. If I remember correctly the ME2 bottles didn't say anything about ME2 on them that made it obvious, so maybe there are just leftover ME2 bottles? That being said there might be some kind of promo somewhere, though it's pretty close to the release date.[/QUOTE]

You're right. They were likely ME2 bottles.

bread's done
Back