Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='fatbeer']
It worked fine for me. I copy and paste one of the first code I gave you and it worked. Now your down to 3 codes. I also used an extra spare one to test out and that worked as well. Now my account is stuck with more codes I don't need.[/QUOTE]

thx fatbeer. i actually managed to get it to work again.

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I sent all the codes to people who requested it. I still have plenty left.[/QUOTE]

I could go for one more, if you wouldn't mind. ;)

[quote name='fatbeer']Update to previous post

Ok. I sent all the codes to people who requested it. I still have plenty left. There's no way I'm counting the amount of caps I have remaining unless it gets really low.

How many do you need?[/QUOTE]

7 if possible thanks! Hope I'm not asking too much.. :drool:

[quote name='fatbeer']Hey guys, I'm back. I haven't posted for long time because I'm lazy to type all the codes down. I think these things are going to expire. I accumulate a decent amount of caps.

If anyone wants a some free dr pepper codes, just post here and the amount you need(to prevent lurkers). Do not PM me or send an email(I forgot the password for the account).
[/QUOTE]

I'll take 2 if you have some left.
thanks!

fatbeer, I just bought a bunch of these EA games over the last couple months (and after throwing away all those Dr Pepper caps I've gotten over the years! D'oh!), so I could use a few codes if you don't mind. I'll check what's available and let you know an exact amount later today Thanks a ton!

EDIT: Looks like I could use at least six, although anything is appreciated. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok. I sent all the codes to people who requested it. I still have plenty left. There's no way I'm counting the amount of caps I have remaining unless it gets really low.

'll take 2 if you have some left

Any chance I can get 2 please for BF3? Thx

Fatbeer, may I have 2 please if you have any remaining to give out. Much appreciated. Will use them on the wife's account since Softcoin still hasn't corrected my account. Thanks Bro.

[quote name='fatbeer']Hey guys, I'm back. I haven't posted for long time because I'm lazy to type all the codes down. I think these things are going to expire. I accumulate a decent amount of caps.

If anyone wants a some free dr pepper codes, just post here and the amount you need(to prevent lurkers). Do not PM me or send an email(I forgot the password for the account).

Codes sent:
7 - GDark
6 - Z-Saber, SARGEHALO666
5 - SnQQpDon69er, fei33, Artrigis, NoDAK, pablo9000
4 - basis, Patriotsman12, Outrun9
3- atreyuevr , Dieidiotscum
2- RabbitSuit, T3CK G33K, FNL 4EVA, Coyotezeye, Nekronom[/QUOTE]

Update to previous post.

I already sent all the codes to people who requested it and they stated the amount. I use this post to keep track of how many codes I given away and to clean my inbox.

If you don't say how much codes you need I don't know how much to give. Anyway, I can finally see the bottom of my box.

Edit: All gone

[quote name='TheJLC']I'll take a couple fatbeer. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vantheman']I'll take as many codes as you can give me :D
thanks if you have any left![/QUOTE]

How much?

[quote name='fatbeer']Update to previous post.

I already sent all the codes to people who requested it and they stated the amount. I use this post to keep track of how many codes I given away and to clean my inbox.

If you don't say how much codes you need I don't know how much to give. Anyway, I can finally see the bottom of my box. It looks like I have 60 left to give out.

How much?[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

How do i fix this i keep getting it over and over. I remember people having this issue and wonder if they fixed it. Time is not on my side since tue is the last day?

An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes.

Any info on Mass Effect 3 DLC with this Dr Pepper thing? Hopefully they wont add it this time like with ME2.

Anyway, somebody got one code for me? Want a dog tag for BF3. :)

[quote name='Patriotsman12']I'm having trouble redeeming my code. I keep on getting an error, could someone redeem it for me. PM me if you'd like to help.[/QUOTE]

Try creating a new Dr Pepper acct and use the code with the new Dr Pepper account.

[quote name='basis']Try creating a new Dr Pepper acct and use the code with the new Dr Pepper account.[/QUOTE]

It's not letting me create a new account.

Codes sent:
7 - GDark
6 - Z-Saber, SARGEHALO666
5 - SnQQpDon69er, fei33, Artrigis, NoDAK, pablo9000, Calavash, Lucky5iF
4 - basis, Patriotsman12, Outrun9, Kia-Tiaph
3- atreyuevr , Dieidiotscum
2- RabbitSuit, T3CK G33K, FNL 4EVA, Coyotezeye, Nekronom, Klex[/QUOTE]

I could use 5 Fatbeer if you have extra. If not, whatever you can do will be fine. Thanks

[quote name='basis']Try creating a new Dr Pepper acct and use the code with the new Dr Pepper account.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I was having the same issue, and this worked like a charm! EA Support was being more than unhelpful about it. The simplest solutions always seem to be the best. I should have 1 code left over if anyone wants it. Just PM me.

Any one else having trouble creating a Dr pepper account? I tried a few days ago, no luck. And multiple times today under different browsers no luck as well.

[quote name='Artrigis']Any one else having trouble creating a Dr pepper account? I tried a few days ago, no luck. And multiple times today under different browsers no luck as well.[/QUOTE]

I was able to earlier today using Chrome. Hope you are able to create one!

[quote name='Artrigis']Any one else having trouble creating a Dr pepper account? I tried a few days ago, no luck. And multiple times today under different browsers no luck as well.[/QUOTE]

Register section in promotion page not working. You need to use main register page.

Hey FatBeer.
If you still have some codes (which i doubt), can i have 5?. Thanks.

EDIT: THANKS MAN, all worked perfectly.

Thanks Fatbeer. I was able to activate all 5 codes on my Dr Pepper account, but for some reason, I keep getting an error when I try to select an item. It keeps saying "An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes."

I get this when I hit the "Confirm & Claim Prize" button in the final step, so it's nothing to do with the code that you gave me. I've tried multiple times with different DLC selections but it's the same error message each time.

Is anybody else having trouble claiming a prize?

Thank you very much fatbeer!

I don't drink sodas and my friends don't drink Dr.Pepper, so thanks to you I didn't have to miss out on this promotion.

[quote name='The End']Thanks Fatbeer. I was able to activate all 5 codes on my Dr Pepper account, but for some reason, I keep getting an error when I try to select an item. It keeps saying "An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes."

I get this when I hit the "Confirm & Claim Prize" button in the final step, so it's nothing to do with the code that you gave me. I've tried multiple times with different DLC selections but it's the same error message each time.

Is anybody else having trouble claiming a prize?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the codes Fatbeer.

I am also getting this error too.

[quote name='dmzauk']Thanks for the codes Fatbeer.

I am also getting this error too.[/QUOTE] I had no problems using Google Chrome. IE seems to have too many issues these days.

[quote name='dmzauk']Thanks for the codes Fatbeer.

I am also getting this error too.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i get the error as well and creating a new account trick to fix this will not let me create an account since yesterday.... Today is the last day to and got 3 codes to redeem. I wish this site thing would stay around for ME3 i loved getting those items when it first came out for ME2.

If anyone knows a trick to creating another account lmk. I tried firefox and chrome and 2 computers both with the same problem. It just submits but goes nowhere.

Hey FatBeer.

If you still have some codes can I have 5, I recently got several EA games (BF3/MassEffect/DeadSpace) and I would be really grateful if you could send me some.

I have a question, can I get BF3 dogtags with these codes too?

bread's done
Back