Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='Blaster man']I have another code for someone. First person to post asking for it that didn't create an account this month and has over 100 posts gets it.[/QUOTE]

I'd really appreciate a code if you have any extra ones!

I picked up 40 more caps from the street. Just post here asking for dr.pepper caps and I will give you some codes.
I have to go now. The amount of I give depends on how people ask for it. I already sent the code to those who requested earlier.

4 each - Gram, SnQQpDon69er, midloo, Fearia, rpmboy, Outrun9, Unlode, EvilMe, Dataless, Tiger, THE R3Y3S,

2 each - PieterMc

Edit: Gone. Don't PM anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatbeer']I picked up 40 more caps from the street. Just post here asking for dr.pepper caps and I will give you some codes.
I have to go now. The amount of I give depends on how people ask for it. I already sent the code to those who requested earlier.

4 each - Gram, SnQQpDon69er[/QUOTE]

I just found out about this promotion yesterday when some family came over with Dr Pepper bottles. I'm not a soda drinker myself, so I've missed out until now, but I'd love to have some more dog tags for Battlefield 3! Thanks so much for any codes you want to donate. Happy holidays! :)

[quote name='fatbeer']I picked up 40 more caps from the street. Just post here asking for dr.pepper caps and I will give you some codes.

I'd love in on this also, please. :)

Thank You very much fatbeer.

I'd like some if still available.

I would love to have some codes!

If anyone has some extra codes i would greatly appreciate them, I have looked around and can't find any stores that still have them :/

can you get me a code please?

46255.6a00d83451b05569e20133f0786295970b-pi.jpg

I request some codes.

I would like some codes if you still have some please.

4 each - Gram, SnQQpDon69er, midloo, Fearia, rpmboy, Outrun9, Unlode, EvilMe, Dataless, Tiger, THE R3Y3S,

2 each - PieterMc

Edit: Gone. Don't PM anymore.[/QUOTE]

All the codes sent. I gave one person 2 code instead since they PM instead of posting.

If anyone want a code, you could post and request one. I can't guarantee how many I can get before the deadline of 12/31. There's only 3 days left

[quote name='fatbeer']All the codes sent. I gave one person 2 code instead since they PM instead of posting.

If anyone want a code, you could post and request one. I can't guarantee how many I can get before the deadline of 12/31. There's only 3 days left[/QUOTE]

Fatbeer, the 4 codes that you sent me are greatly appreciated. I am sure that the whole CAG community is appeciative of your generosity, as am I. If you manage to come up with an odd number of caps, I could use one more code to complete the dog tag set. If not, I'll understand. Hope you and all the CAG'ers enjoy the new year.

Free codes:

TZKK0BARJHDT
9NVMOBARZEF
YKXBA6JFY4
HGWM0BANFAZ4
B1GD1BA3NHV0
XVPBYBAFT9HX
DMS0WBAYNTAK

I've had these laying around for a while but never got around to using them. Please post if you use one. More coming soon...

Also, I may have typed some wrong..sorry bout that.

It's only been 9 minutes the first 3 aren't code and the last 3 have already been used. Thanks jmarano I used the first one.

[quote name='donteatsoap7']Free codes:

TZKK0BARJHDT
9NVMOBARZEF
YKXBA6JFY4
HGWM0BANFAZ4
B1GD1BA3NHV0
XVPBYBAFT9HX
DMS0WBAYNTAK

I've had these laying around for a while but never got around to using them. Please post if you use one. More coming soon...

Also, I may have typed some wrong..sorry bout that.[/QUOTE]
All used already, not by me though. The second and third codes are invalid.

I'm not one to beg, but if anybody has one or two to kick out to me for some Dead Space 2 dlc, I'd be AWFULLY thankful. I'd be willing to toss a code or so back. ;D

[quote name='ajh2298']efz41kekprs6

r0gkglerd7ke

mjfkglepwjgh

7e000kez0b77

1p411ke7mvnq

90p00kevj7ky

za341keld4qg

7zh00keaabdd

h9flgleffr64[/QUOTE]
All gone again. Shoot !

I would only need 2 codes for the mass effect 2 stuff but damn 9 codes already gone in 30 minutes or less brings a tear to my eyes.

[quote name='Blaster man']Again, I have a free code. It goes to the first person that posts here asking for it that didn't create an account this month and has over 100 posts.[/QUOTE]
I'm interested.

Many thanks to fatbeer. He sent me 4 codes and they worked perfectly! I see he's done this for many others on the forums. What a nice guy :) Thanks again!

Shit this website giving me problems. I can't check my inbox or send messages. It keep logging me out or loggin at weird times. Giving out those caps will be difficult.

Just found out about this, damn always late.

[quote name='fatbeer']Shit this website giving me problems. I can't check my inbox or send messages. It keep logging me out or loggin at weird times. Giving out those caps will be difficult.[/QUOTE]

Try clearing cookies, cache or try a different browser?

Hey I was just reading the rules on the dr pepper website and it says that codes can still be used until the end of January is that right?

[quote name='GDark']Just found out about this, damn always late.

Try clearing cookies, cache or try a different browser?[/QUOTE]

I tired that but I keep getting a bug that log me out. When browsing cheapassgamer sometimes it will log me out. But when i tired to access my PM it takes over 70+ refreshes just to read a few messages on my inbox. I can do quick reply. I bet if I post those codes they all will be lurked.

More info here
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310123

You can try sending message to me at my new gmail account I just made. I don't want spam forwarding to my main gmail. Temporary account for now

Edit: gone

Please do not send me messages. How can I reply to them? You have no idea how many refreshes it takes or logging just to read one message. Don't give me some advice to fix the problem when I can't read it or I've already tired it. It was work fine a few days ago until now. Every time I enter a page I'm either logging or not. I have to refresh the page frequently or log my account frequently. When I check inbox, it's a even longer process then I have to reply. Way too long and hassle. At that going rate I rather chuck the caps.

Just send me a message at my gmail. Far easier for me. I can also set up AIM account, chat via gmail or some other chat account, but I wont be on till night time

EDIT: Gone

[quote name='Shockdrop']I guess these need to be used soon, so 10 codes up for grabs.

I've stopped seeing the bottles also. Any idea if they will resume this?[/QUOTE]

If you still have any there a couple of things that I still need from the promotion.

bread's done
Back