G2M86-YYC9C-J863D-RDY29-CRR9W
D89G4-CKJ7C-4YTPH-B98QR-QVV3M
HMHV9-7FFP6-9WD27-BYRDW-C3WX3
QK3CR-4F8CJ-CYDYT-3HPHG-3GDHG
PK3D4-M2QG3-BM7M2-QRVXQ-HK8X8
M32WM-6R4W2-8KQFH-JBC26-F83HQ
WGRQQ-FR29T-X33R3-D2QV6-VQKVT
CY428-MFFF3-4Y7PK-F3DXQ-RXXVW

Contest is now OVER. Stay tuned for more code giveaways!
EA Cap Code Giveaway...same as usual, first 5 to PM me get a code! simple! NO LURKERS STEALING CODES :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So when is this promotion coming back up so I can get the BC2 DLC already!!

[quote name='Joartrak']Moar Codes!
D89G4-CKJ7C-4YTPH-B98QR-QVV3M
[/QUOTE]

Used this one! Thanks so much!!!

[quote name='Joartrak']
T444R-8TWVQ-MJ6K2-FXPDH-D6YQD
CY428-MFFF3-4Y7PK-F3DXQ-RXXVW
[/QUOTE]

I used #2. Thank you very much! Tried #10 before #2 and it was used.

[quote name='mikebz28']once again :drool:
KW967-JQBXV-MMQQ9-QMGGF-HB686
[/QUOTE]

Used it, thank you!

[quote name='punklivz']I Redeemed the Comic Book, but was hoping for the Premium theme for the 360 :( ah well I will keep trying.[/QUOTE]

What comic book?

Can't find any more caps in town, so Sorry I can't give any out. I'll try again when I leave town next week.

FYI: I'll update with a bit of the Iron Man 2 details, but the EA stuff is still going on at Taco Bell till 5/10/2010.

Updated. Let me know if you guys want to see any additions/changes. Also, can anyone get a pic of the theme I can use? Thanks TheOtherBarber

Has anyone here won anything besides the theme and comic subscription from the Iron Man promo? I've won the theme once, but the odds for anything else seem a little low compared with other promotions.

[quote name='NickNorman']Has anyone here won anything besides the theme and comic subscription from the Iron Man promo? I've won the theme once, but the odds for anything else seem a little low compared with other promotions.[/QUOTE]

I won 400 microsoft points yesterday to my surprise.

[quote name='NickNorman']Has anyone here won anything besides the theme and comic subscription from the Iron Man promo? I've won the theme once, but the odds for anything else seem a little low compared with other promotions.[/QUOTE]

Ive won a 1 Month LIVE Code, a 400pt code, a 1 month marvel sub and countless themes.

[quote name='mikebz28']Ive won a 1 Month LIVE Code, a 400pt code, a 1 month marvel sub and countless themes.[/QUOTE]

Countless themes, but all the same theme, right?

[quote name='staindklown']I won 400 microsoft points yesterday to my surprise.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mikebz28']Ive won a 1 Month LIVE Code, a 400pt code, a 1 month marvel sub and countless themes.[/QUOTE]

That gives me a little hope. Maybe there aren't many people redeeming codes this early in the promotion?

[quote name='genfuyung']IS the battlefield content ever coming out?[/QUOTE]

you're not the only one waiting for this, i just hope i don't have to go running around for codes and just use those 1 time codes with different email addresses. though honestly i don't think it actually unlocks anything besides a different color scheme for your player and their gun.

Texted a code and it said I was not a winner, just logged in to the Dr pepper web site and it said I had one prize waiting for me, just a digital subscription. Anybody else text a code in and have this happen to you? I was hoping for something else but I guess its a win.

[quote name='genfuyung']SOrry if this is obvious but where do i enter dr pepper cap codes to possibly win 400 ms points?[/QUOTE]

drpepper.com/promotions

[quote name='Bam the Leprechaun']My first code was a 1 month XBLGold... not what i wanted tho[/QUOTE]

better than what I got, I only got a free month sub to marvel comics

bread's done
Back