Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

Wtf, the in-game store no longer lists the DLC, and the EA redeem code website does not list BF2 too at all either.

This is bullshit.

does anyone know all the dlc that was available for mass effect 2, was it only the three helmets? i'm such a sucker for this crap, as soon as the bfbc2 is confirmed available, which who knows when that will be, i'm going to need 4 codes to get the set. somebody mentioned taco bell cups, any other ideas? i'd prefer to just go buy 4 bottles and be done with it. i wonder if it's cheaper to just buy the thing for 440 points, or maybe that's just europe. i hate this exclusive crap.

[quote name='tigerpants']does anyone know all the dlc that was available for mass effect 2, was it only the three helmets? i'm such a sucker for this crap, as soon as the bfbc2 is confirmed available, which who knows when that will be, i'm going to need 4 codes to get the set. somebody mentioned taco bell cups, any other ideas? i'd prefer to just go buy 4 bottles and be done with it. i wonder if it's cheaper to just buy the thing for 440 points, or maybe that's just europe. i hate this exclusive crap.[/QUOTE]

I have it behind the spoiler in the first post

Also

DLC is up for UK

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108a8/?of=3

[quote name='dmzauk']Already posted.[/QUOTE]

I know people posted it would be out, but PS3/PC owners got the shaft

[quote name='Romis']I know people posted it would be out, but PS3/PC owners got the shaft[/QUOTE]

furthermore, if you do get it for the 360 using the dr pepper codes, you can't get the achievements. aye aye aye, what a mess.

[quote name='lionheart4life']I wonder if they are advertising that they are giving away $3.5 billion worth of free digital subscriptions. Or if that value is a little inflated.[/QUOTE]

Why do they value 400 MSP at $2.50? Isn't it $5?

Ugh. The reusable codes do not work for BC2. They fixed it and they are only good for ME2. Any extra codes would really be appreciated!

I believe the content for BFBC2 is up now. I can confirm that the ME2 codes do NOT work on getting any content other than ME2. Kinda sucks, but oh well. Gotta go find some Dr. Pepper now...

sjgmxdbxmft3
^ free code =P

also i can confirm that BFBC 2 DLC is up

edit~

it said for Xbox, i dont think it will make a difference... but you might want to make a note that it only says xbox

I have two extra cap codes for EA as I don't care for the ringtones, first person to guess my favorite number gets one code. The second code I will just give to the first person who asks for it by posting.

[quote name='goMaki']I believe the content for BFBC2 is up now. I can confirm that the ME2 codes do NOT work on getting any content other than ME2. Kinda sucks, but oh well. Gotta go find some Dr. Pepper now...[/QUOTE]

i just looked on the drpepper site, it does not show bfbc2 as a prize yet. can anyone confirm ordering it yet?

[quote name='GenPirate']I have two extra cap codes for EA as I don't care for the ringtones, first person to guess my favorite number gets one code. The second code I will just give to the first person who asks for it by posting.[/QUOTE]

Would like a code.

Thanks

[quote name='GenPirate']I have two extra cap codes for EA as I don't care for the ringtones, first person to guess my favorite number gets one code. The second code I will just give to the first person who asks for it by posting.[/QUOTE]
Can I get it? Thanks!

[quote name='tigerpants']i just looked on the drpepper site, it does not show bfbc2 as a prize yet. can anyone confirm ordering it yet?[/QUOTE]

as far as the # is it 13 =P *just trying for fun*

and i confirmed it eariler, but it only said xbox... you GOT to redeem, 4 are the costumes, and liike 8 ringtones, i would test it past that but i got ps3 + i sold my copy ^^;; sorry i cant help more

[quote name='genpirate']i have two extra cap codes for ea as i don't care for the ringtones, first person to guess my favorite number gets one code. The second code i will just give to the first person who asks for it by posting.[/quote]

7?

I wouldn't mind one. I'll guess 8 :)

7 12 69 ?
I really really want a code haha

[quote name='admiralvic']as far as the # is it 13 =P *just trying for fun*

and i confirmed it eariler, but it only said xbox... you GOT to redeem, 4 are the costumes, and liike 8 ringtones, i would test it past that but i got ps3 + i sold my copy ^^;; sorry i cant help more[/QUOTE]

ok my bad, they just haven't updated the prize list.

[quote name='GenPirate']Only a few people seem to have read my hint, counting numbers people![/QUOTE]

Counting numbers are actually whole numbers so it could be anything. If you mean 1-10? Then 10?

[quote name='Jorrel56']Counting numbers are actually whole numbers so it could be anything. If you mean 1-10? Then 10?[/QUOTE]

Counting numbers are whole numbers but they only include 1-10 as you said so that could not mean anything :p

Favorite number still has not been guessed

Is your number 8? I'd love one.

Oops, 8 was guessed. Make that 1

[quote name='GenPirate']Counting numbers are whole numbers but they only include 1-10 as you said so that could not mean anything :p

Favorite number still has not been guessed[/QUOTE]

Not true but I won't argue with the man with the code :)

[quote name='Jorrel56']Not true but I won't argue with the man with the code :)

6[/QUOTE]

Maybe where you live that definition differs but here we were taught and still taught that even in college. Here we also call them natural numbers, maybe that is a term you're more familiar with?

So I just redeemed all of the BFBC2 prizes. How can I tell if they take effect in game? All it said was "you've redeemed this prize"...

[quote name='GenPirate']Maybe where you live that definition differs but here we were taught and still taught that even in college. Here we also call them natural numbers, maybe that is a term you're more familiar with?[/QUOTE]

Counting numbers, aka natural numbers aren't limited from 1-10... 1-infinity actually...

"A natural number, which can also be called a counting number, is represented by the digits from 1, 2, 3 ... through to infinity. In math law, there must be an infinite number of natural number digits, since each natural number is defined in part by having a number that follows it. These numbers are also whole numbers, not fractions or decimals, and can be used for counting or ordering."

Nonetheless, we appreciate your gratitude with the codes

It will pop up just like the veteran status did when you turn on the game. Then when you go to pick the weapons are in yellow/orange and they are named different classes, ex 'Recon +' or 'Assault +'

I want the second one.

Anyone have any extra Dr. Pepper cap codes? The bottles in my area are all NON-PROMO (I'm in a smaller town) Willing to trade 1 Month XBL subscription code for 8 caps

[quote name='BrolyB593']Um, well I responded to you genfuyung but somehow my comment was posted before yours even though I was responding to you...[/QUOTE]
lol i see that. Thanks.

bread's done
Back