Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='almasy82']If anyone needs codes I have plenty asking $2.50 for 4 codes or I will trade for other things similar in value[/QUOTE]

i broke down and bought some from almasy82, i can report fast service and his codes worked great.

I was just about to post the link to the new thread I made about getting them all for free but it looks like tigerpants beat me to it!

OP should take a look at my thread and include it into the Original Post, please.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I was just about to post the link to the new thread I made about getting them all for free but it looks like tigerpants beat me to it!

OP should take a look at my thread and include it into the Original Post, please.[/QUOTE]

i'm like a sleeping ninja cat ready to pounce. awesome find btw.

[quote name='genfuyung']So I just redeemed all of the BFBC2 prizes. How can I tell if they take effect in game? All it said was "you've redeemed this prize"...[/QUOTE]

I haven't had a chance to pop it in yet, but it should boot with the prizes attached to your GT account. So when you go to multiplayer, select "Assault+" for the SPECACT stuff, or (Class Name)+ for other classes. I think it said that before you redeemed it.

You also need VIP too I think, but I don't know.

I also redeemed all four BFBC2 prizes. About fucking time.

How do people know, when they're posting a code lately, that the code is going to be for a theme?

Also: does anybody else wonder if the chances to get bigger prizes might be greater when using a code from a bigger purchase than a 20 oz bottle, or if it really is 100% random?

[quote name='BrolyB593']I was just about to post the link to the new thread I made about getting them all for free but it looks like tigerpants beat me to it!

OP should take a look at my thread and include it into the Original Post, please.[/QUOTE]

Okay. Should be up in about an hour as well as the other content. DONE!

It's finals week so I'm not spending as much time on CAG or the the internet as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys, I have a ton of EA DLC Cap Codes (60, I just counted them) so......If someone has something They'd like to trade for them PM me! Value of a cap is approx. $1.50

I have a good 10 caps. All I honestly want is something avatar wise. So I thought code for caps? lol. If not, I'll give them away to my buddies. I thought maybe a CAG would want to trade a Avatar piece of clothing code for some Dr. Pepper codes. Even though I know you can easily get 4 free but I think it's a hassle really.

Used the method on the front page and got all 4 SPECACT Uniforms. Thank you! I hate Dr Pepper so I didn't want to buy this crap just to get DLC.

[quote name='Porksta']I heard you can't get the achievements if you use the DP codes. Is this true?[/QUOTE]

I heard that as well, but when I logged onto BFBC2 yesterday it said otherwise so it might be a bug if anything.

This is on the BFBC2 blog http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/ scroll down to the kit upgrade dlc section and you will see it.

UPDATE: Players obtaining the kit upgrades through the Dr Pepper promotion will not currently be able to obtain the 4 achievements. We are working to update this and any progress you make towards the achievements will be counted when the fix is available in North America. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

i'm willing to trade my 48hr code for a Dr. Pepper Iron Man 2 Premium theme (not the free one). first PM gets dibs. :]

[quote name='dmzauk']This is on the BFBC2 blog http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/ scroll down to the kit upgrade dlc section and you will see it.

UPDATE: Players obtaining the kit upgrades through the Dr Pepper promotion will not currently be able to obtain the 4 achievements. We are working to update this and any progress you make towards the achievements will be counted when the fix is available in North America. Thanks for your understanding and patience.[/QUOTE]

Thanks added to FAQ

[quote name='TheOtherBarber'] Value of a cap is approx. $1.50[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you decided that was the value of a cap, figuring that if someone really wanted a cap for $1.50, they could go and buy a 20 oz. for $1.50...and get a cap and 20 ozs. of Dr. Pepper.

Technically, the value of a cap is about $0.44, since you can as many as you like for free + the price of postage each request.

Got quite a few premium themes for whoever wants them. Hopefully some real CAGs get most of them. And if they run out, fret not because I have a TON of these things.

DTPYB-66QW6-C6C3P-68QB3-W32F3
PQJ9T-3TWVG-YPKXW-DTJ9G-87DCG
D6V3T-HW2BX-V9YXK-BWYB3-DFKPJ
CF4PQ-DM2PX-9J622-BQ9CX-832GB

Post more later!

I had a buddy turn me on to this site, it's sweet. If there are any more codes, post em, or PM me, I'd love a few!

Here's some more for you guys, please post when you use.
D3CWC-7RGGB-FMB8W-C9CTK-QFR7Q
XR2TG-JTRJG-PG7QP-GPQG2-QMHYG
P8HVR-F3PXQ-HBDC6-Y232D-TQBMJ
Q2692-PQKY8-MVV7Q-74TP8-JR4BT
JX8HP-RJ4JF-JF4RV-MGFQH-PF4BW

bread's done
Back