Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='Impulsedaniel']Here are some codes for Iron man Dr Pepper Xbox Theme

C9J6J-KY49C-HR4RC-Q8QQW-XD66G
KTV92-QFY6Y-MW4BR-4WQW4-3PDGD
XJQYX-FRBFT-B676J-BWTTR-PYR8Y
CJ8HW-XKTDC-8TCXY-QYVJV-QYG48
C7DD9-G6999-GX8FT-28648-R9BPG
D4YJX-J3W4X-VXMKD-7KTQ9-WB4CB
QQ3CK-RXM8V-9KP2F-3K678-9BR8B
QDGPX-7WDPV-VWYQM-6Y384-TCPKG
W9KH2-4W2KB-XQ3Y4-4YF4Y-9HH28
M64XD-M3F4Q-JXQ6K-JB3FF-T6MQB
KWP2W-GFWG6-TXBJJ-Y643F-B973G
TVKCJ-3FYJD-PVJ9R-PVM4M-4JQG8[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I used W9KH2-4W2KB-XQ3Y4-4YF4Y-9HH28.

[quote name='Impulsedaniel']Here are some codes for Iron man Dr Pepper Xbox Theme
[/QUOTE]
Used C7DD9-G6999-GX8FT-28648-R9BPG. Thanks!

Used D4YJX-J3W4X-VXMKD-7KTQ9-WB4C. Thank you.

Im looking for the EA codes that can be used on Bad company 2. i cant even find these bottles in my city anymore. to trade i have a code for gamestop.com for 10% off from the UFC promo. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

PM ME

I would very much like if I could get a code from someone. I don't know what I could give you back in return, but PM me for any offers since there are no more Dr.Pepper cap codes where I live. And I do know that I worded that bad. Thank you. :D

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Did they ever add the PC DLC for Battlefield Bad Company 2? Or is it still only 360?[/QUOTE]
Nope, they pretty much said fuck you to the PC community, because the last update on it was 'coming later' some months ago. It took them two months to release a patch consoles already had, so I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks dude!

I used XJQYX-FRBFT-B676J-BWTTR-PYR8Y

Man, this Iron Man 2 one is aggravating me so much. I drink a lot of Dr. Pepper, so these last couple evenings I decided to enter in all these cap codes, and tell me...if (as according to the website) there are only 5,000,000 Xbox Themes, but 350,000,000 Marvel Subscriptions...how come the last 20 caps I've entered have all been Xbox Themes? The first couple times I entered caps (a few months back) I got a couple Marvel Subs and a couple Xbox Themes, now it's like all they're going to give out are Themes. What gives?

looking for some EA dr pepper codes, non iron man. i can trade some coke points from 12 packs if you like

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkZion']Since I'm such a nice guy, I got 3 EA Dr. Pepper cap codes right here:

HY0Q FAD1 SD1L

L0BM RAD1 HMGF

R1XQ FAD0 WTNW

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]
Someone took the bottom code. Also, I receive an error message whenever I try to input the other two. :(

fuckers haven't been posting when they use codes. They are all gone BTW. Thanks to those who at least said they used them.

[quote name='Middleman16']Someone took the bottom code. Also, I receive an error message whenever I try to input the other two. :([/QUOTE]
Damn, I threw them away already. I should be getting more soon.

Dang...saved 3 codes and lost them while moving. 1 short from getting the last BFBC2 DLC. :(

Will these codes be available again later this year?

*EDIT* Lol nevermind...just did a live chat with EA saying that the 7-11 codes no longer work and he added the DLC to my EA account :D

I have a 48 hour gold trial and a free month of digital comics from marvel to trade for some dr. pepper EA codes. thanks

If anyone has any codes, I would trade a flashback map pack code for Gears 2 or My coke rewards account for them. PM me if you have a code! I can't seem to find any in my area. :(

[quote name='zeb06']Dang...saved 3 codes and lost them while moving. 1 short from getting the last BFBC2 DLC. :(

Will these codes be available again later this year?

*EDIT* Lol nevermind...just did a live chat with EA saying that the 7-11 codes no longer work and he added the DLC to my EA account :D[/QUOTE]

How? Could this be done with the Mass Effect codes posted before? I never see caps around here.

Got a whole bunch of Iron Man 2 xbox themes to give away. Figured with the promotion ending there would people still looking to get one. PM me if you want one , first come first serve.

I don't exactly know where to post this so here should be a good place. I am starting to collect the Dr. Pepper EA games caps, but I don't have any of the games that they help. If you have any of the games that they are giving stuff out for, PM me and we can make a trade. This is free stuff for you that is normally hidden, ungettable, or costly, just for the trade of perhaps 48 hour trials or microsoft points. I'll trade 1 cap per 48 hour trial, and from there more caps will be negotiable. PM me for trading offers.
Thanks,
Tyler Torture

I have problem, I registered my code for BFBC2 for Xbox 360 and I chose Medic Specact Upgrade. Everything was OK there, but I havent it in game. Now, I have only Xbox Live Trial today, is it problem for it, because it isnt gold account?

trading DR. EA codes for 48 hour trials or for other things I get a lot of them so yah I'm willing to trade for a lot of stuff so pm me your offer

im going to have to go home and pull all my old game to see if i have any 48 trials hidding. if i do im so going to hit u up on that

[quote name='JamesXR']I have problem, I registered my code for BFBC2 for Xbox 360 and I chose Medic Specact Upgrade. Everything was OK there, but I havent it in game. Now, I have only Xbox Live Trial today, is it problem for it, because it isnt gold account?[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's probably why.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Got a whole bunch of Iron Man 2 xbox themes to give away. Figured with the promotion ending there would people still looking to get one. PM me if you want one , first come first serve.

Edit (8/1 - 12:30pm): Awake again , still have plenty of codes.[/QUOTE]

There seem to be a million of those. Almost every Iron Man code had that, except for one, which had a one month subscription to Marvel Digital Comics (gave that away already).

Do people still want codes for the EA DLC? Cause I got 3 here that I'm willing to give away, provided that I don't get spammed via PM or lurkers get them. And I got one for Middleman16 if he wants it, since I fucked up before.

Edit: All gone. Still got the one for Middleman16 though.

[quote name='setupusthebomb']There seem to be a million of those. Almost every Iron Man code had that, except for one, which had a one month subscription to Marvel Digital Comics (gave that away already).[/QUOTE]

I know that first hand (out of all the codes I put in I ended up with 1 subscription and the rest themes) , it just seemed like there were still a lot of people that wanted one and I'd rather give them to actual users that want them rather than lurkers.

On that note though this is a last call on the codes. Anyone that still wants one for sure needs to send me a message , cause any that I have left this weekend I'm just posting up for whoever.

if anyone has any extra codes other than the iron man theme they would like to part with please send me a pm or a message on xbox live.

thanks!

[quote name='erik_wolff']Is it still possible to get the Bad Company 2 DLC codes?[/QUOTE]

CODES WILL NOT WORK OUTSIDE OF THE US or CANADA.

Dr.Pepper website no longer works but use EA chat for FREE BC2 DLC:

Step 1.
Go to support.ea.com/chat

Step 2.
Tell them you have Dr Pepper codes for the BF Bad company 2 specact dlc but they won't work.

Step 3.
They ask you for your gamertag, email address registered with EA and your date of birth.

Step 4.
They then ask you for the SPECACT codes and give them the universal ones(CBEEAAA41NWH, CBEEAAAE4L9N, CBEEAAAFQG9J, CBEEAAAE98ZV)

Step 5.
Enjoy your Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC.

Credit to:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=224040

[quote name='time2play']is there a way to tell the difference between cap codes for EA and for Iron Man 2?[/QUOTE]

EA's are yellow and Iron Man's are gold.

[quote name='BaratoGamer']CODES WILL NOT WORK OUTSIDE OF THE US or CANADA.

Dr.Pepper website no longer works but use EA chat for FREE BC2 DLC:

Step 1.
Go to support.ea.com/chat

Step 2.
Tell them you have Dr Pepper codes for the BF Bad company 2 specact dlc but they won't work.

Step 3.
They ask you for your gamertag, email address registered with EA and your date of birth.

Step 4.
They then ask you for the SPECACT codes and give them the universal ones(CBEEAAA41NWH, CBEEAAAE4L9N, CBEEAAAFQG9J, CBEEAAAE98ZV)

Step 5.
Enjoy your Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC.

Credit to:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=224040

[/QUOTE]

Just want to confirm that this did indeed work for me. Awesome post.

NOT iron MAN 2 PROMO CODES , these are for BFBC2 , SIMS , B/H , MASSEFFECTS ETC .

please post when you have used a code , thanks and enjoy !

6j7avbdf4309
tza7add0ktpj
wnrl0bdvjrp4
71wnvbd7wjsm
hnbp9bd7qkn4
d6gw9bdyzqmh
y1bb3bd73qga
dw67addy7ymm
rdgbzbdsmrge
qvlz6ady09mg
ld6evbd1n1re
9vsh0bdynv9g
modsvbdrggny
wfty9bd4m6k0
9hfqvbdby0zk
7hxwzbdefjw9
6k3pvbds0zng
yzvqybdwlsqd
ng9l9bdxpgqr
46braddpxnlt
p3gk9bdzl1am
x7zmvbds4nv7
rqr9tbdal4fx
dkhndddd6h79
pr6q0bdvkqe9
l6v41bdhyz0g
7klradde69rl
qkjazbdfgelh
t4hwybd6mdxw
9jgw9bdk4vj6
qjglybdve1q9
44rs0bdf4yxy
y1qs9bd3keqd
awf6ybd7knbz
ybev0bd6zs0v
v36pxbdkvqsd
wqanddd9tqzk
d7sj0bd6ln0b
xhgj6bdzj976
30dl0bde47lm
gb0g6bdkrt9r
3l71addnwgj3
zvbqxbdjfmwg
0mydvbd4eeyr
f66qzbdpefn9

That all i got !!!

[quote name='Mitchenstine']NOT iron MAN 2 PROMO CODES , these are for BFBC2 , SIMS , B/H , MASSEFFECTS ETC .

please post when you have used a code , thanks and enjoy !

That all i got !!![/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks dude. I didn't use any but nice to see such generosity :)

@Mitchenstine

Just wanted to say that that is mighty nice of you to post all of these codes! I already have the BFBC2 kit upgrades and the ME2 equipment, and no use for the other games, so I didn't use any of the codes, but still it is really nice of you to put them up.

It's nice to do thing's for people , it's to bad it is very rare now a days to see ! :( , But im a firm believer in karma

Take care and enjoy your Sunday

bread's done
Back