Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

Nice post, Mitchenstine!

[quote name='Jodou']Nope and PC never even got the DLC. Not impressed at how they lied and never delivered on this.[/QUOTE]
Ok, thanks for the reply. That sucks, but it's pretty much what I figured. I was holding back the last of my codes for PS3 friends, but I'll toss them in here when I get a chance.

[quote name='NoDAK']Nice post, Mitchenstine!

Ok, thanks for the reply. That sucks, but it's pretty much what I figured. I was holding back the last of my codes for PS3 friends, but I'll toss them in here when I get a chance.[/QUOTE]
PS3 users can only get the DLC through paid purchase. Unless they plan on using the codes for something else on PS3, they will only work for the 360 version.

Buddy got these from work for me, so consider it a crap shoot

Iron Man caps
gvvl6abwmfh0
e3dfaabmz3s7
3t3h7abyn7kx

ea
jm1vgbmz0pa
fk1smkbt3rsm
794lnkbnf7rp
pjkl7eb6zw0k
x0y0vgbjg3pr
1jbttgbvwpnn
dp4y6eb0thga
641smkbkwgmp
9p7fwgb4raj9
l6f4vgb7vjz9
4smqtgbgvnq3
sm6a7ebjrnbr
pthnnkblmrpl
zdsdtgb3sght
nlqj7ebpt7wz

Happy Days, Free Codes Ahead!!

AHWJAAPJKE1A
THWJAAP66NJW
LHWJAAPYYGAP
1GWJAAPPZ4SJ
PGWJAAP717KJ
AGWJAAPWAX3K
MJWJAAPX4B3X
6HWJAAPTW7SZ
RFWJAAPLNFBB
HFWJAAP76WVQ

...have about 15 more, but I may use some, but either way, will definitely be giving away at least 5 of em.

EarthBoundX5

FYI

You Have Reached an Error:
We're sorry but the code you received from the 7-11 tear sheet is no longer valid. However you can still participate by purchasing specially marked bottles. You can also check the official rules and see how to obtain a free code.

BreenX

Tried the live chat with EA to unlock the DLC. Didn't use the universal ones (since they don't work anymore) but used one of the used ones posted. They had no problems unlocking 2 of the upgrades for me. Going to get the other 2 in a few days (let them forget about my Xbox tag). Thanks to you guys, saved me 500 some Microsoft points. (Note the messed up the first time unlocking assault class but fixed it second time no questions asked.) (Used 9vsh0bdynv9g , don't use or it'll raise flags eventually)

[quote name='alamak']lol thanks still working as of this post

have a couple more codes as well

ZAY4AEDL7JXE
KBL6REDXTFHT[/QUOTE]

Both codes were already activated. Probably lurkers. Thanks anyways!

anyone have any spare codes for me, please? I'd really appreciate it. I just got bad company 2 for xbox 360 and could use a few. I only got 1 item unlocked from the promotion so far. By the way, dr. pepper is no longer doing this promotion in my area. Thanks

[quote name='socash11']I've got a Dr. Pepper code. PM me with how awesome I am and I might give it to YOU![/QUOTE]

I've still got this code, just pad my ego a bit and you'll be rewarded!

bread's done
Back