Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

For the life of me i can never find dr pepper with codes. I drink this stuff often but always end up finding the plain stuff.... I do not have paypal or i would eblah some... to bad amazon payments are not allowed on eblah..

[quote name='Smike']They'll most likely re-up the promotion for 2012. This is already the second year for it, and the original rules in 2010 said it was only for 6 months. I'm sure the content for ME3 is set to go and has been for a while now. They wouldn't miss out on that opportunity.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. I have to wonder how long it will go on, but they have extended it twice now soit wouldn't be surprising for it to keep going.

Hey all, sorry I havn't been more active in this thread this year (I had one going for part of last year). Long story-short, I work at a place where I can usually get some codes a couple times a week and have been starting to PM codes out again (7 out today), (best way to avoid lurkers). Anyways, i'll keep trying to send more codes later this week, and i'll just monitor the thread. I'm trying to be fair and spread the wealth so don't get discouraged if I havn't hooked you up yet. That is all!

Free code since someone declined one I sent!
V116-3TBK-ARLB USED

New Codes
MT7J-QYBV-PRT4
ZVA6-QYBE-0ST1
RXYD-7TBJ-A9AH

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jmarano7836']Hey all, sorry I havn't been more active in this thread this year (I had one going for part of last year). Long story-short, I work at a place where I can usually get some codes a couple times a week and have been starting to PM codes out again (7 out today), (best way to avoid lurkers). Anyways, i'll keep trying to send more codes later this week, and i'll just monitor the thread. I'm trying to be fair and spread the wealth so don't get discouraged if I havn't hooked you up yet. That is all!

Free code since someone declined one I sent!
V116-3TBK-ARLB[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks!

[quote name='jdawgg76']Agreed. I have to wonder how long it will go on, but they have extended it twice now soit wouldn't be surprising for it to keep going.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I gotta DP is paying far less to EA for the DLC than say Vitamin Water/amazon or Pepsi/whoever did with mp3s. Plus, EA is getting steady advertising out of it.

Oh and... ??YPPVB7RZWA. Missing letters are SF's football team.

Has anybody noticed any BF3 content on the Dr. Pepper promotion site yet? Im hoarding some caps for its appearance once confirmed.

[quote name='pyoobez']
Oh and... ??YPPVB7RZWA. Missing letters are SF's football team.[/QUOTE]
I'm surprised nobody used this one, Thanks!

Codes are GONE.

Found a third code, so one more left.

One code left.

I have two codes, PM me if you want one.

[quote name='mob2012']Codes are GONE.

Found a third code, so one more left.

One code left.

I have two codes, PM me if you want one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code. With yours and the ones jmarano7836 sent me, I'll finally be able to get those damned SPECACT DLC. Thanks again. :D

[quote name='aerol']I really hope they activate the Battlefield 3 content soon.[/QUOTE]
I don't, after they fucked up BC2 so badly.

Considering that they are advertising BF3 content through Dr. Pepper on the dashboard I have to imagine they plan to have it on the site soon enough. Glad I saved all those caps from the friend who drinks Dr. Pepper.

I think I read somewhere that the Battlefield 3 Dr Pepper stuff will be here by the end of this week. If so, I certainly hope it isn't just dogtags, that would really suck.

Im kool with dog tags or guns...alot of people think that unlocking the specact gun eariler with dr pepper ruined the game.. a noob with a good gun is still a noob.. it ruined nothing

[quote name='ZerotypeX']how so?[/QUOTE]
Was promised SPECACT skins across all platforms and they delivered ONLY for 360 and 6 months late. PC ended up never getting them and PS3 owners had to buy them off PSN. Talk about a day late and dollar short.

[quote name='digitalplague']Im kool with dog tags or guns...alot of people think that unlocking the specact gun eariler with dr pepper ruined the game.. a noob with a good gun is still a noob.. it ruined nothing[/QUOTE]

Well then a good player with any gun is still a good player so why even bother unlocking anything or using anything other than the original guns?

Everyone, the content for BF3 is now up. For Xbox you get a camo and 5 dogtags. For PS3 you get a home avatar outfit and 5 dogtags.

The camo for Xbox is actually pretty decent.

[quote name='rybrammer']Everyone, the content for BF3 is now up. For Xbox you get a camo and 5 dogtags. For PS3 you get a home avatar outfit and 5 dogtags.

The camo for Xbox is actually pretty decent.[/QUOTE]
Looks like PC actually gets the same thing as 360. Lol the Bye Kitty one is actually pretty good. Huh, wonder if my old, old ass codes still work since Dr. P owes me something.

Grr, I really want that damn camo and dogtags. I'm a bit of a collector when it comes to these things. I guess I'll have to head to Taco Bell or Subway soon or whatnot and grab a code.

Is it just one code to get all these things or is it multiple codes? If anybody happens to have one and feels like throwing it my way it'd be much appreciated.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Is it just one code to get all these things or is it multiple codes? If anybody happens to have one and feels like throwing it my way it'd be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Don't want to get your hopes up, but I have four codes from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when BC2 first came out. If they still redeem, I'll shoot you one.

I'd have to echo AlphaPanda's comment. I'd really like to get the camos and a couple of the Dog Tags, but Dr. Pepper just isn't my kind of drink.

[quote name='Jodou']Don't want to get your hopes up, but I have four codes from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when BC2 first came out. If they still redeem, I'll shoot you one.[/QUOTE]

Eh, you never know! I appreciate it, brother.

They could have been nice and packaged the 5 dog tags into one piece of DLC after the screw ups with the Bad Company 2 DLC but they really want you to drink a lot of Dr. Pepper this time around.

I just redeemed a Dr Pepper Code for a XBL BF3 skin on the drpepper website. Do they email you a XBL code or is it instantly applied to your BF3 game?

Sorry about the large font, I just want to get my question noticed from the begging posts.

[quote name='rybrammer']Everyone, the content for BF3 is now up. For Xbox you get a camo and 5 dogtags. For PS3 you get a home avatar outfit and 5 dogtags.

The camo for Xbox is actually pretty decent.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you saw, but the camo is available for all three platforms.

Would anyone be kind enough to throw one code my way for the camo? I'll down some DP myself for a few of the tags.

[quote name='Tsel']I'd love a code if anyone has a spare. Everywhere I look, I just see plain Dr. Pepper caps.[/QUOTE]

They have codes on Arby's cups now if you have one nearby. 30oz, or a medium combo (think that's right).

Wow, my 1.5 year old codes worked but bad news is they want one code per item so mine are used up. Also, Origin is fucked up or something right now and I didn't notice until now so I might have wasted a few codes since the dog tags I redeemed aren't showing up.

Oh WTF, one did show up and it's not even one I claimed. Dr. Pepper has failed me for the last time. . .

[quote name='AlphaPanda']It's 1 code per item? I know there's 5 dogtags, how many camos are there?

That's a lotta codes...[/QUOTE]
Err, the camo is one total but each dog tag is a code per. So if you want all of them, better start drinking Dr. P.

Also, the rest of my tags just showed up (thank god). Worth noting but it looks like the promo page is messed up and redeeming at least one of the tags gives you the wrong one. I redeemed one for Roar, Bye Kitty, and 6 Wolf Man. What I got was Pile of Bones, Bye Kitty, and 6 Wolf Man. I 'think' Bye Kitty gave me 6 Wolf Man and who knows how the other two worked out. So beware. :(

Lastly, before you go crazy and buy 6 codes, know that they require you log into your account through their page to redeem. This was HIGHLY suspicious to me and something I'd normally NEVER do, but I just changed my PW after using their shitty site. Just a heads up if you're paranoid about stuff like that because quite frankly, they have no business setting up such a risky service to begin with. Who knows what they're doing with your information over there. . .

I had a problem with my Battlefield Veteran not redeeming my Battlefield games, and after talking to EA chat they seemingly misunderstood what I was saying and sent me a code for the Dog Tag Bundle along with eventually actually solving the problem for me. I guess the dogtags aren't that important to get, but it'd be nice to have em just because. Maybe I'll just get the camo if I can somehow get a code.

I appreciate the info, Jodou.

[quote name='Jodou']Err, the camo is one total but each dog tag is a code per. So if you want all of them, better start drinking Dr. P.

Also, the rest of my tags just showed up (thank god). Worth noting but it looks like the promo page is messed up and redeeming at least one of the tags gives you the wrong one. I redeemed one for Roar, Bye Kitty, and 6 Wolf Man. What I got was Pile of Bones, Bye Kitty, and 6 Wolf Man. I 'think' Bye Kitty gave me 6 Wolf Man and who knows how the other two worked out. So beware. :(

Lastly, before you go crazy and buy 6 codes, know that they require you log into your account through their page to redeem. This was HIGHLY suspicious to me and something I'd normally NEVER do, but I just changed my PW after using their shitty site. Just a heads up if you're paranoid about stuff like that because quite frankly, they have no business setting up such a risky service to begin with. Who knows what they're doing with your information over there. . .[/QUOTE]

Wait, so they show up instantly in-game instead of giving you a code to redeem?

[quote name='MrPiggles']Wait, so they show up instantly in-game instead of giving you a code to redeem?[/QUOTE]

Yes they do. I entered a code online with my xbox already on at the main menu and when I clicked into the 'my soldier' section, I got a pop-up message for the dog tag. And I can also confirm old bottle caps work. Now I can't wait to get stabbed so everyone knows about my wolfpack. 6 man wolfpack is the best for reals.

bread's done
Back