Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Anyone unable to find record of the old codes they have redeemed on the site? I had entered some codes to get the Mass Effect 2 stuff a while back and I know I entered a few extra codes at the time. Now when I go to check "My Account" on the site, none of the codes show up. Anyone else have this happen?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I looked as well glock and i think they actually expired.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree with the expiration thing. I believe I had 1 extra code after redeeming all of the BC2 and ME2 stuff and then 1 car for NFS when that went active and it is gone now. Also, my record of redemptions only shows the NFS car and none of the other stuff.

As I open my big mouth about having access to a bunch of DP codes at my store, we stop getting shipment with EA branded product. There goes my preorder bonuses. Hope my girlfriend wants to drink some Dr Pepper, 'cause I'm going to pick up a bunch of 20 oz from 7-11 (if they still have the EA branded stuff... I hope).

I'm not going to ask for codes like the others, but I will ask what stores people have had success at for finding the bottles with the codes. Thanks!

[quote name='Benisjamin']Are the codes working? I have seen a couple people say that their codes did not.[/QUOTE]

I used one last night that worked fine. I also gave one away last night and I never received a complaint that it didn't work. I have 4 more right now that I'm hoarding in case I need to trade them.

[quote name='zeros']I'm not going to ask for codes like the others, but I will ask what stores people have had success at for finding the bottles with the codes. Thanks![/QUOTE]

i've had luck at my local Dollar Tree... $1 + CRV is a good deal for a drink and DLC

Here guys I got one code recieved from arbys I think you have to go to arbys.com/game then continue from there onto the drpepper site first to complete all this it is yours

D1BA7A PZGAQ7

[quote name='Rockinjs']Here guys I got one code recieved from arbys I think you have to go to arbys.com/game then continue from there onto the drpepper site first to complete all this it is yours

D1BA7A PZGAQ7[/QUOTE]

I got it, thanks!

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I PM'd

Psych, I got another Arby's cup code I do not want: SEZ3BA PBR6AD please post if you used it
[/QUOTE]

Lurker snagged it

[quote name='Benisjamin']Are the codes working? I have seen a couple people say that their codes did not.[/QUOTE]

I have two codes both from a 20 oz bottle that I bought today. Made sure they had the BF3 logo on the bottle. Neither work.

From what I've seen (googling this problem brings up problems from quite a while ago) the reason they aren't being accepted is because the 20 oz has 14 characters when it should be just 12.

[quote name='4thHorseman']I have two codes both from a 20 oz bottle that I bought today. Made sure they had the BF3 logo on the bottle. Neither work.

From what I've seen (googling this problem brings up problems from quite a while ago) the reason they aren't being accepted is because the 20 oz has 14 characters when it should be just 12.[/QUOTE]

Right, and those 14-character codes will supposedly work on mycokerewards.

To anyone who successfully redeemed these codes for Battlefield 3: is the content available for all profiles on an Xbox 360 console or does each profile need to have their own code for the content?

I've never dealt with this system before and I'm wondering how much Dr. Pepper I'll need to buy for three profiles. Thanks.

short answer is that I know that unlocked content is gamertag specific, at least it is for NFS hot pursuit. Long answer is I accidentally created a second ea account when this promo started cause I forgot I already had one. Later I logged into the wrong account and used 3 codes for NFS HP and I tried attaching another gt to that ea account, but upon getting the content I found that it only showed up in the second gt and not my main one.

I need codes too!!! if someone has a bunch of code i give them SANCTUM TOO!!! LOL or unless they want to be nice and hook me up :p

I want those BF3 dogtag and camo hehe

Okay, I may as well ask and I hope someone here knows.

I bought a gameshare for the BF3 in UK. I used the code to get the dogtag and camo, but neither show in game for me.

Would this because it's the UK BF3 or should it still be working? I was looking at other forums now and from what I can tell, some people are having luck overseas.

Some free BF3 dogtags: http://actofvalor.com/bf3/

I can't test the link right now because the video is blocked here at work, but I found this link in a BF3 related tweet.

By the way, if someone have a spare Dr Pepper code and want to show some appreciation for the above link, feel free to MP me :D

Code request. i need 3-5 for the dead space content. any will be appreciated. all the Dr. peppers around here are not the ones with the code.

Has anyone mailed away for a free code? When they ask for a self addressed envelope, is it really as simple as sending an envelope inside another envelope?

Can anyone pm me some codes? I need 6 for the bf3 stuff. But I'll take any I can get. I'm in canada so I can't get the special dr.pepper :(

[quote name='Mr Thur']Some free BF3 dogtags: http://actofvalor.com/bf3/

I can't test the link right now because the video is blocked here at work, but I found this link in a BF3 related tweet.

By the way, if someone have a spare Dr Pepper code and want to show some appreciation for the above link, feel free to MP me :D[/QUOTE]

thanks for this... saw the video and got the dogtags...

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I looked as well glock and i think they actually expired.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='woodcan']I'd have to agree with the expiration thing. I believe I had 1 extra code after redeeming all of the BC2 and ME2 stuff and then 1 car for NFS when that went active and it is gone now. Also, my record of redemptions only shows the NFS car and none of the other stuff.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wchillinman']They haven't expired from my account, my few codes from April are still there.[/QUOTE]

Yea, didn't the original promo run for calendar 2010 and then it sort of silently got extended into 2011? I'm guessing anything you redeemed last year doesn't show up in your history any longer and if you had any unused codes entered, but not redeemed they expired.

Wchillinman, did you enter the codes in April 2011? If so then that makes sense that they are still showing up. Anything from 2010 appears gone, unless someone out there still has codes that were entered showing up in their account.

oh dear... need like 11.. lol Really not too into the idea of buying a soda I don't usually drink. -.- I like it.. i just like pepsi more. :) some times

[quote name='Flak']Has anyone mailed away for a free code? When they ask for a self addressed envelope, is it really as simple as sending an envelope inside another envelope?[/QUOTE]Yep, that's all you need to do. But you have to wait a week before sending in each request.

I don't drink Dr. Pepper so I had no choice and I wanted the promotional items for Mass Effect 2, so far I've gotten both the Sentry Interface and the Umbra Visor. I already mailed in my final code request and I'll have the Hood thingy within two weeks. :D

bread's done
Back