Dragonball Z: Trilogy $30 3 pack

All these three packs are going to force me to go buy a PS2.

I thought I'd never play it since I have my PS3, but I have to play the rest of the Onimusha series...now this!!!

Nothing against OP. But, hmm, that's no bargain.

DBZ 1 - $2.99 used at Gamestop
DBZ 2 - $5.99 used
Super DBZ - $7.99 used

So $16.97 or $15.27 with Edge.

[quote name='awp']Nothing against OP. But, hmm, that's no bargain.

DBZ 1 - $2.99 used at Gamestop
DBZ 2 - $5.99 used
Super DBZ - $7.99 used

So $16.97 or $15.27 with Edge.[/quote]

I agree but a lot of people like getting games sealed and in good condition. Not to mention those who would walk through fire before going to gamestop (Especially after seeing this http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196431). So this is a deal for them. Also These 3 packs can be addicting...first MGS, then DMC, Onimusha, DBZ. Next we need PoP, R&C, and Sly.

The collection contains DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 1 and 2 as well as Super DBZ. I think you are refering to DBZ Budokai 1 and 2 which are two completely different games. Sort of...

[quote name='wizardofcoz4126']The collection contains DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 1 and 2 as well as Super DBZ. I think you are refering to DBZ Budokai 1 and 2 which are two completely different games. Sort of...[/quote]

Good point. I updated OP.

why would anyone want Tenkaichi 1 or 2 when 3 is around? And no Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3? At least they didnt through in Dragon Ball Z Saga.

A very weak deal.

[quote name='Vitality X']for all those who are picky. are they the greatest hits versions? i hate the GH packaging.[/quote]
I cant find any info on that or pictures that show it. I doubt it will be GH packaging though. None of the others have other than the GS.com exclusive DMC GH set.

DBZ:BT2 on the Wii was excellent. I really think it captured the DBZ style as well as any DBZ game ever has. I think I remember hearing that BT3's story mode was worse than BT2's, so you might be getting the best version in this bundle.

Honestly I liked the budokai games a lot more than the tenkaichi but people who buy this without knowing how different super dbz is are going to be either pleasantly surprised...or pissed. I love super dbz but it is to tenkaichi what street fighter is to DOA.

I liked Tenkaichi 2 better than 3 honestly. I played them on the Wii as well (not with the GC controller either).

bread's done
Back