Duke Nukem Forever discussion - Out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the demo and as much as I want to like it and as big a Duke fan as I am, this game looks terrible.

I thought it was cool in the beginning, fighting the big cyclops, then it just kept dragging on shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot till it died. I played till I picked up the shrink ray and turned it off.

Just couldn't get into the demo.

[quote name='hustletron']I tried the demo and as much as I want to like it and as big a Duke fan as I am, this game looks terrible.

I thought it was cool in the beginning, fighting the big cyclops, then it just kept dragging on shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot till it died. I played till I picked up the shrink ray and turned it off.

Just couldn't get into the demo.[/QUOTE]

Love your avatar. So ballin.

[quote name='lolwut?']If I'm at the
Duke Burger
level how much longer do I have to go?[/QUOTE]

Give or take, I'd say you're about halfway.

[quote name='lolwut?']If I'm at the
Duke Burger
level how much longer do I have to go?[/QUOTE]

You have 11 more chapters to go

[quote name='nasum']For those that have beat it, how long does it take on average difficulty for an average player? I'm pondering the $2 redbox, but don't really want to keep it for three days. If it can be done in one or two sittings over a 6-8 hour span then I think I'll grab it.[/QUOTE]

If you just blast through it without searching or anything it should last around 13-15 hours. If you actually spend time doing everything probably around 20 hours.

Just got this on sale at Gamefly. Not a huge fan but I'm going for 1000 g's in it and probably won't touch it again after that.

Anyone else just get into this game?

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']What do you want?[/QUOTE]

He wants to bump a thread that deserves to stay dead for no apparent reason... No offense to the awesome OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back