Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony PSP $10 @ BB. Other drops?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Found this at the Woodland Hills, CA Best Buy. I used the $5 Gamepro coupon and got it for $4.99 + tax. The $9.99 tag had just been printed yesterday (1/14) so there may be other drops but I couldn't find anything else noteworthy.

Hey what? I'll run out to Best Buy right now if someone else can confirm... I'd be down for this for $5.

It's not on their website either.

[quote name='Roufuss']What Gamepro coupon are we talking about?[/quote]

It's from the last batch that expires on 1/31.

If it helps out anyone, the Best Buy SKU is 8004946. I'd post a receipt but I don't have a scanner.

[quote name='avatar94']It's from the last batch that expires on 1/31.

If it helps out anyone, the Best Buy SKU is 8004946. I'd post a receipt but I don't have a scanner.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton.

I definitely appreciate the info... I've just seen so many people post so many Best Buy deals specific to their store I don't jump at the first sign of a deal for anything :lol:

But that's not bad, and that's a hell of a drop... I was waiting for a drop but I don't think I'll beat $4.99.

[quote name='stainremover']how are the load times on this? also, is it like dungeon siege2 for the pc where you can pause at any time to issue new commands?[/QUOTE]

Issue new commands? What commands? It's a hack-n-slash, like Diablo. Your primary command will pretty much be "x". ;)

Can anyone confirm? I'd definitely get this for $5.

[quote name='stainremover']how are the load times on this? also, is it like dungeon siege2 for the pc where you can pause at any time to issue new commands?[/quote]
I haven't actually played it yet, but I've been told that the load times can be pretty long, anywhere from 10-30 seconds, but that the areas are big so loading times aren't as frequent.

Very nice, this is the best dungeon hack on the PSP (better than MUA, IMHO), and for $10, it is a steal. It is very long too.

[quote name='argyle']Issue new commands? What commands? It's a hack-n-slash, like Diablo. Your primary command will pretty much be "x". ;)[/quote]

dungeon siege 2 wasn't like that. it was surprisingly strategic. it was almost like an mmo. you had a tank, a healer, a debuffer, and a dd. sometimes you had to switch off i.e. healing mode or debuff mode, etc.

the strategy is what made me enjoy it much more than diablo.

[quote name='stainremover']dungeon siege 2 wasn't like that. it was surprisingly strategic. it was almost like an mmo. you had a tank, a healer, a debuffer, and a dd. sometimes you had to switch off i.e. healing mode or debuff mode, etc.

the strategy is what made me enjoy it much more than diablo.[/QUOTE]

Ah, then I apologize & withdraw my uninformed comment. If it's any consolation, I'm currently heavily medicated...:fridge:

Confirmed! Got it tonight at the Best Buy in Garner, NC. Tag said 39.99, but alas it rings up at 9.99. :) Got the last one.

Gah, I was Just at BB and left a half hour before this thread was started. Post faster!!! :D

Too late now. Gonna watch 24. Will try tomorrow when they open.

Dang, I was just at Best Buy tonight. This is a STEAL. It's gotten all good reviews from what I can remember. I was waiting for $20, but $10 will do :D

I was just picking up th at NeoPets game for the PSP from Gamestop for $10, which is also kind of a dungeon hack.

IF ANYONE can get me a copy, ID REALLY appreciate it. I always sell a lot of things on here from the TRU and CC sales at dirt cheap prices.

Awesome... I know for a fact one of the stores here had at least 4 copies of this a week or two ago.

Hopefully one is still there, $4.99 after coupon isn't so bad!

This game is worth every penny. On of my favorites on the PSP. I'll check my Best Buy and see if there are any copies. If so I will pick up a few to offer to fellow CAGers

if anyone has one for trades i got some TRU games i will give for it.

I know i have

metroid pinball.
Yu gi oh ??
Gradius collection for the psp
Something war for the PSP
Castlevaina POR but you have to toss something more in
trace memory
nhl2k7 for ps2 or xbox
capcom collection 2 for ps2

all are sealed

or will buy one off someone .

I will have to stop by my BB tomorrow.

BTW is everyone using the gamepro coupons instead of the $5 off PSP game coupon scan that was from Best Buy? I looked for this coupon on here, but I couldn't find it anymore. I had an original and used it a while ago for Exit, but I never tried the copy.

Checked 3 stores here in Cincinnati with no luck, if anyone is able to snag an extra i'd be gracious if you tossed me a PM.

In Wichita KS, while I was waiting for my flight, I saw 10 this am at the bb on Kellogg. I am stuck in NC otherwise I would pick some up for some caggers. I will check the BB here though as it is not too far from my hotel and if I score some I will repost

The Champaign, IL Best Buy had none. Not only that, their PSP game selection left a lot to be desired. There were *literally* 75+ copies of Vice City Stories taking up 1/3 of the display space.

I was browsing thru the aisles on saturday and spotted this deal... grabbed the last copy. I was really excited... especially since I had just grabbed the last copy of Bounty Hounds from CC the night before for $14.99... I'm a sucker for collecting armor.. heh

[quote name='icruise']The Champaign, IL Best Buy had none. Not only that, their PSP game selection left a lot to be desired. There were *literally* 75+ copies of Vice City Stories taking up 1/3 of the display space.[/QUOTE]

That's crazy. The Peoria store's PSP section is good (same format as the PS2 section, etc.) They were a little low on games right after Christmas, but it's back up to normal. I think they did have Vice City Stories taking up two spots, but thankfully not 1/3 the display :D

bread's done
Back