DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

okay. I'm hitting the sheets. Invoices tomorrow. Hopefully first packages can go out monday.

Or if you are going to stay up maybe you can create your own invoice and post it in the thread?? that would be helpful!

Of course I will double check it, so no cheating....

I'm looking at you gthirst....you and your slow internet! lol

just kidding...

thanks everybody I will be in touch tomorrow.

~jimijumper
Im really sorry, I'm using a wireless card in my work vehicle and the internet goes in and out. It just happened to go out when I got in a bidding war for Phantom Hourglass and it made me completely miss Rocksmith. I honestly don't even know what I won and will probably check back in a few hours.

Blue Dragon $5 Spring Roll <--this is the only problem I noticed, you have me at $5 for the 360 game, when I bid $5 for the guide before him, I don't mind if he gets the guide instead, but I do already have the game, sorry for the confusion….

Here's my invoice without the above ^ since I'm not sure what you want to do there :)

The Guided Fate Paradox $10 qbanita

Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of the Patriots $2 qbanita

Rocksmith (with guitar cable) $10 qbanita

Wolfenstein: The New Order (sealed) $12 qbanita

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus $4 qbanita

Bust a Move DS $1 banita

Fable 3 Collector's Edition $6 qbanita

Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition $10 qbanita

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn $7 qbanita

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition $20 qbanita

Total: $82 + shipping (i think this I added that up right)
qbanita. Since it was unclear that the bid was for the Blue Dragon guide I'm going to award it to Spring Roll. I hope there is no hard feelings about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all I won was Harvest Moon 3DS $14.

SO DEPRESSED.  Why do I do lowballs?  The time difference to where I live always makes it so inconvenient!

lol never mind then XD. He should really change the title post to "over" or something
Yes, that was my mistake for not changing the title. Honestly though, if everyone read the rules or even followed this owball at all you would know that it was ending between 11:00 PM and 11:30 PM EST...

I mentioned it several times...

Ready to pay whenever, just let me know what the shipping comes to. And thanks for taking the time to properly package the collector's editions. Really appreciate that. :)

Ni No Kuni: $7
I bid $7 on Ni No Kuni!!! I had to look back through the posts, because I was for sure I had won this (thought I had bid $6, which I probably did at some point), but I see it was $7 I bid which was more than the $6 "winning bid". Now what happens?

Hey everyone! Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm here. I have received all of your messages, addresses, payments and info. Had a family function today that's why I haven't been around but with the holiday here tomorrow (Patriots Day) I will be able to take care of many of you.

Sdragon I see your issue and yes you did bid $7 on the Nino Kuni game. I will adjust that tomorrow.

Gthirst if you want to relinquish your $14 bid and let CheapSpeed have it for $13 that us OK with me. Just reply in this thread.

I will talk to everyone tomorrow.

~jimijumper

Well, no. I changed my mind as mentioned above lol. I got the Harvest Moons confused. >_> So...sorry.

And hey, I assume you know you haven't mailed me my invoice yet so hopefully you will soon. :)

Hey now I won silent hill 2! 5 dolla bid! lol

clears throat
Yes,I got it now! All set in the OP with invoice

I bid $7 on Ni No Kuni!!! I had to look back through the posts, because I was for sure I had won this (thought I had bid $6, which I probably did at some point), but I see it was $7 I bid which was more than the $6 "winning bid". Now what happens?
Yes, you are the winner of Ni No Kuni! OP corrected and invoice updated.

Okay here is where I am at today:

Everyone that already has an invoice listed with the shipping total has a package waiting to be mailed. All I need is your payment and I can get it out to you today.

In Massachusetts today is a holiday (Patriot's Day) which I thought I would have off but got called into work.

This means that I will be packaging up everyone elses winnings tonight with an expected total quote tomorrow.

This isn't ideal as I thought I could get it all done today, so I'm getting set back a day.

I'm here to reassure you that I'm not going anywhere, you can trust me, you will get your items very soon.

Thanks for your patience and please check the OP for any messages I may put by your invoice, still need a few addresses.

I also would like to apologize about missing so many bids this time around. In the past I was pretty good with maintaining the OP correctly.

I hope it didn't totally screw anybody up, these things happen.

Damnit, the only reason I didn't bid more on NNK was because I thought I had won it.

EDIT: It looks like I bid $6 on it twice as it got missed on a couple of updates in the OP. No biggie, just an error that kind of sucks is all. Thanks again for lowball.

Damnit, the only reason I didn't bid more on NNK was because I thought I had won it.

EDIT: It looks like I bid $6 on it twice as it got missed on a couple of updates in the OP. No biggie, just an error that kind of sucks is all. Thanks again for lowball.
I know. I'm sorry 2hott. Still though you are getting some pretty good stuff on the cheap :)

Also, I think I won the Fable 3 Collectors Edition game not reedimer. I might be wrong, but I did a lot of searching and I don't even see a bid for him on the game.

I am fairly new to CAG and I may be completely wrong here. My post is on page 140.

Also, I think I won the Fable 3 Collectors Edition game not reedimer. I might be wrong, but I did a lot of searching and I don't even see a bid for him on the game.

I am fairly new to CAG and I may be completely wrong here. My post is on page 140.
You're absolutley right. Post 1395 you bid $7.00 on the Fable 3 CE. Invoice updated.

My apologies to reedimer.

OP updated! Please read and see where you stand. I don't know how many of you have hosted a lowball auction before but it is a lot of work. I'm done for tonight.   Thanks for your patience and I hope to have all final invoices out by Wednesday evening.

My goal is to have ALL packages out by Friday!

have a good night I will be in touch tomorrow :)

bread's done
Back